Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA (40260 Views)

16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate / Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University / Ebhomielen Ofure Mary Had 7.0 CGPA At The University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by University123: 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
We are proud of you.
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by AfizDeMedici(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
Outstanding, quite outstanding! Congrats
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by Henitan24(f): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
congratulations my lady...I can do this as well. wish myself all the best.

5 Likes

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by Iscoalarcon: 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
Good one baby girl
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by angelboy01(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

Wow

so you mean that girl above is just 21!!!

She looks 32 already, she should devote a little time to change her looks and learn how to dress better.

You can be smart and beautiful na.

I don't usually comment on here but I noticed that you are a very jealous person and you criticize a lot. People who envy, jealous don't grow in life.

3 Likes

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by Henitan24(f): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
congratulations my lady...I can do this as well. wish myself all the best.

BTW
check my signature for an alternative income
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
mo ti mo.......even before I opened d thread, I've already known.

1 Like

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by tommybliss007(m): 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
BRAINBOX afonja always making us proud

4 Likes

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by Assensio(m): 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
*Some facts about Ng'olo Kante.* 1) It is impossible for Kante to have heart attack, nothing is stupid to attack Kante 2) When Kante was young, his parents used to sleep on his bed when they were scared. 3) Kante helped the nurses when he was born. 4) Kante never lies, the truth is what is wrong. 5) The father's name of Kante is Kante junior. 6) When Alexander Graham Bell created the telephone, he already had three missed calls from Kante. 7) One day Kante arrived late at school, the other students were penalised because they arrived too early. cool Kante missed two days in a row in the school, later on these days were called Saturday and Sunday 

2 Likes

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by Moiking(m): 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
free2ryhme:

welcome back home and look for job
grin dis is too..... blunt!
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by Kayceenaz(m): 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
These are the kind of ladies that truly deserve admiration and celebration. Those who their female worth transcends nudity and tilts toward excellence in a positive way. Dear Fola (and difference-making ladies), you have my reverence!

2 Likes

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by 989900: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
Shame on tribalistic bigots.

She is Nigerian, end of . . .
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

Wow

She looks 32 already, she should devote a little time to change her looks and learn how to dress better.

She actually looks beautiful. And beautifull with the double l

4 Likes

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by bejeria101(m): 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
Slay airheads! This is a real slayer.
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by enemyofprogress: 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
Yoruba babe making Nigeria proud unlike like the developers of Malaysia

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by BabaO2: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

Wow

You are too canal

3 Likes

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by lilytender: 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

Wow

Come and complete your sentences ... include "And become a slay queen like me"

1 Like

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by kaypound(m): 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

Wow

Dunce

4 Likes

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by eberetos: 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Yorùbás are the best, richest, most civilised, most intelligent, most cultured tribe in Africa.

Folafoluwa Oginni, thanks for doing us proud. You're a true Omoluabi.
use your brain & riches to develop southwest & Nigeria...Not just breaking records!!! With all the professors in ekiti, is it finer than kaduna
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by sadiqabuch: 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
Men Baban Riga!
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by datribune: 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

Wow

Wharrisdis animal saying?.

2 Likes

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by wristbangle: 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
Those quoting evaberry are wasting their time. That troll is an unrepentant baboon

4 Likes

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by adepeter2027(m): 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
Congratulations. Always making us proud

2 Likes

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by Walinco(m): 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
Beauty with Brain..(not lyk smpple)..God bless u for setting up the standards..u con even set record for the school..chai,walahi fa u re too good..

1 Like

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by Charly68: 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
Thank God she stepped out of the country to prove her worth ..if it is in Naija one stubborn tyrant lecturer would want to frustrate her potential ..Congratulations baby...Greater heights in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by KINGS100(m): 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
incredible, congratulation dear.

1 Like

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by Cardozzo(m): 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
jaychubi:
First class Only in theory

Wake me up when Nigerians start making inventions and scientific discoveries, solving real life problem n building super big businesses

It shall not be well with you IJN....... ......Click Like if you think its Worth celebrating or share if not

1 Like

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by Sleezwizz: 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
maberry:
We no go hear word for Yoruba people hand today
Tribal sentiments done set be this grin

No be so ur fellow people from other tribes do?
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by Rhodiumic(m): 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
jaychubi:

Wake me up when Nigerians start making inventions and scientific discoveries, solving real life problem n building super big businesses
ur post contradicts ur signature.
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by Rhodiumic(m): 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
jaychubi:

ur comment contradicts ur signature.
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
Another Brilliant Yoruba Girl! wink

1 Like

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by magzey: 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
Chai she no even miss 1 mark?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JAMB RESULT! My Story / My Sojourn Of 4 Years In Obafemi Awolowo University: Signing Out Pictures' / Jambites: Post Your UME Results Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.