Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

35-Year-Old Man Rapes A 4-Year-Old Girl In Niger State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 35-Year-Old Man Rapes A 4-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (20437 Views)

Man Rapes A Mentally Challenged Girl In Ibadan / Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) / Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes A 4-Year-Old Girl In Niger State by segebase(m): 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
z
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes A 4-Year-Old Girl In Niger State by Spells(m): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
You should be shot in the head once too angry
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes A 4-Year-Old Girl In Niger State by agbonkamen(f): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ohhh can't you sleep with fowl if the thing hurt you too much. Dis is wickedness
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes A 4-Year-Old Girl In Niger State by highness25(m): 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
Choiszman:
“I had carnal knowledge of her once,”

A 35-year-old rape suspect, Ahmadu Musa, on Monday confessed to the Niger State Child Rights Protection Agency how he sexually abused a 4 year-old girl in Minna.
Mr. Musa, a resident of New Market, near Gwari Market, Chanchaga Local Government Area, admitted that he sexually abused the victim once, but could not recall the exact date and month.

I saw her passing in front of my house, I called her to buy pure water for me, I then lured her and had sex with her.
“The second time I called the girl to the uncompleted building and I was about removing my trouser to urinate before the act when I was caught,
” he said.

Abdulmumini Aliyu, Chairman of Drugs and Crime is Haram (DC Haram), who apprehended the suspect, told the agency that Mr. Musa was an unrepentant criminal who had been convicted for various crimes in the past.

“Musa has been arrested on several occasions for various crimes. He has served several jail terms and each time he gets released he will commit another crime.

“Today, luck ran out on him when he pretended to send the victim to buy him pure water and then lured her to an uncompleted building to sexually abuse her again.
“Thank God for a Good Samaritan, who noticed his strange behaviour and decided to follow him to the uncompleted building where he lured the victim and raised alarm before he was caught.

The women around the area came to the victim’s rescue and beat the suspect mercilessly.
“He would have been killed, but for the timely intervention of our men,’
’ Mr. Aliyu said.

Meanwhile, Mairam Kolo, Director-General of the Child Rights Protection Agency, said that the suspect had been handed over to the police for further investigation.
Mrs. Kolo, however, said that the agency would monitor the case to ensure justice for the victim.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the offence contravened Section 18, sub-section 2, of Niger State Child Rights Law that prescribes life sentence for convicts.

(NAN)
http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/man-confesses-to-rape-of-a-4-year-old

smash his dick and the rest is history. On a second thought, they keep saying it's the devil meanwhile if you check records you'll find out that most of the crimes people engage in is hereditary, that's where there problems comes from
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes A 4-Year-Old Girl In Niger State by slyd90(m): 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
pentax:

Una no dey hear word?
grin
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes A 4-Year-Old Girl In Niger State by Oklahomaprof: 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
This man is suffering from insanity. People of this sort should not leave among humans.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes A 4-Year-Old Girl In Niger State by Addy003(m): 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
Wat nonsense.... Men with no conscience
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes A 4-Year-Old Girl In Niger State by Edu3Again: 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ishilove:
Nail his balls to hot coals angry
Bros just the thought dey fear me.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes A 4-Year-Old Girl In Niger State by asawanathegreat(m): 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
Dis man need to be castrated like a he goat that he is, this is my judgment. Next case please.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes A 4-Year-Old Girl In Niger State by learner007(m): 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
Abeg they should just kill him too, only once and reduce public threats abeg. These guys still go back into the system and no one is taking noteof their names...Imagine this kind one becoming a new tenant in another state...the don in him will still strike someday again.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes A 4-Year-Old Girl In Niger State by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
can u imagine
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes A 4-Year-Old Girl In Niger State by psymon12: 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
Choiszman:

A 35-year-old rape suspect, Ahmadu Musa, on Monday confessed to the Niger State Child Rights Protection Agency how he sexually abused a 4 year-old girl in Minna.
Mr. Musa, a resident of New Market, near Gwari Market, Chanchaga Local Government Area, admitted that he sexually abused the victim once, but could not recall the exact date and month.

I saw her passing in front of my house, I called her to buy pure water for me, I then lured her and had sex with her.
“The second time I called the girl to the uncompleted building and I was about removing my trouser to urinate before the act when I was caught,
” he said.

Abdulmumini Aliyu, Chairman of Drugs and Crime is Haram (DC Haram), who apprehended the suspect, told the agency that Mr. Musa was an unrepentant criminal who had been convicted for various crimes in the past.

“Musa has been arrested on several occasions for various crimes. He has served several jail terms and each time he gets released he will commit another crime.

“Today, luck ran out on him when he pretended to send the victim to buy him pure water and then lured her to an uncompleted building to sexually abuse her again.
“Thank God for a Good Samaritan, who noticed his strange behaviour and decided to follow him to the uncompleted building where he lured the victim and raised alarm before he was caught.

The women around the area came to the victim’s rescue and beat the suspect mercilessly.
’ Mr. Aliyu said.

Meanwhile, Mairam Kolo, Director-General of the Child Rights Protection Agency, said that the suspect had been handed over to the police for further investigation.
Mrs. Kolo, however, said that the agency would monitor the case to ensure justice for the victim.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the offence contravened Section 18, sub-sectionHmmm 2, of Niger State Child Rights Law that prescribes life sentence for convicts.

(NAN)

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes A 4-Year-Old Girl In Niger State by thestevens: 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
is he even supposed to have an intention towards her,to think of sexualizing her.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes A 4-Year-Old Girl In Niger State by psymon12: 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
Choiszman:

” he said.

’ Mr. Aliyu said.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the offence contravened Section 18, sub-sectionHmmm 2, of Niger State Child Rights Law that prescribes life sentence for convicts.

(NAN)

Hmm government need to do something fast about Child Abuse in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes A 4-Year-Old Girl In Niger State by Mezie1990(m): 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
He is a disgrace
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes A 4-Year-Old Girl In Niger State by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
Choiszman:

” he said.

’ Mr. Aliyu said.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the offence contravened Section 18, sub-section 2, of Niger State Child Rights Law that prescribes life sentence for convicts.

(NAN)

Kai! Na wa for some men o! Which hole a 4 year old get wey dem dey put their thing inside? God forbid.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes A 4-Year-Old Girl In Niger State by Fvcknames: 2:15am On Sep 12, 2017
Everyday for the thief,one day for the owner

Apparently, there was no day for you
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes A 4-Year-Old Girl In Niger State by lumeneng22: 7:35am On Sep 12, 2017
God save you say no be me catch you.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes A 4-Year-Old Girl In Niger State by NwaJozi: 8:24am On Sep 12, 2017
how is it possible?? to chook preek inside a 18 years old virgin is hard enough, how will preeek enter a 4 year old girl without tearing her and bleeding till the parents notice and the girl screaming how how how?

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes A 4-Year-Old Girl In Niger State by Etuky(m): 11:29am On Sep 12, 2017
Someone has been caught several times and has been sent to prisons many times committing the same offence. My question is why still release the same person to dwell among the living?
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes A 4-Year-Old Girl In Niger State by airminem(f): 11:53am On Sep 12, 2017
Does the man age 35years matter? The girl is just a child.
Bad
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes A 4-Year-Old Girl In Niger State by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 12, 2017
HE WILL BE TAKEN TO SHARIA COURT WHERE PEDOPHILIA IS ACCEPTABLE.....OUR CULTURE IS DIFFERENT....EVERYBODY SHOULD GO HIS WAY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Kill A Man 10 Days After His Wedding In Sokoto / Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo / Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.