Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Who Does Babapupa Think He's Foolong? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Does Babapupa Think He's Foolong? (1980 Views)

Muslims Have The Right To Kill Any Non-muslim Who Does Not Respect Islam - Imam / What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? / The President Has A Ph.D, But I think he has Low IQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Does Babapupa Think He's Foolong? by Fhemmmy: 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2010
babapupa:

Glad to know that.

Like I said, the efcc thing is already in the media, just google and read,

What is the point googling it, when the pupa man is here that could just point me to information.
Tell me where to find the information now . . . . .Abeg
Re: Who Does Babapupa Think He's Foolong? by Hanoobaba(m): 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2010
@Fhemmy: are you the same person as [B]forpeace[/B]
Re: Who Does Babapupa Think He's Foolong? by Fhemmmy: 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2010
Hanoobaba:

@Fhemmy: are you the same person as [B]forpeace[/B]

Hahahahahah
Fhemmmy cant be someone else.
There is only one Fhemmmy and will never pretend to be anyone else.

Any reason why you asking
Re: Who Does Babapupa Think He's Foolong? by Beaf: 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2010
babapupa:

I suggest you give him more money, I guarantee you he'll do more. We have budgets for a reason. You can not spend more than what you have, we all have limitations so kindly curb that. Fashola himself never stopped saying more wok need to be done and all objective and reasonable people knows that so you are not saying anything new or what we don't know.

It's even comical talking about Lagos and delta in the same breath. Lagos is like a country while delta looks like a village. Lagos is the largest employer and maintainer of civilian manpower in Nigeria after the federal government. How many states and governors is managing the affairs of 18 million people? I really wonder why you're questioning for questioning your credibility.

About efcc, yes I did and I'm standing by my statement.

You spend most of your day talking stup!dly. Did your mother breastfeed you?
No part of Nigeria is anything to write home about, a'rsewipe.

Re: Who Does Babapupa Think He's Foolong? by Hanoobaba(m): 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2010
You were the one accusing someone just now that he can't answer a simple question. I was expecting a simple yes or no question.
Re: Who Does Babapupa Think He's Foolong? by Fhemmmy: 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2010
Hanoobaba:

You were the one accusing someone just now that he can't answer a simple question. I was expecting a simple yes or no question.

If you read my statement well, i am sure you will get the answer there.
Re: Who Does Babapupa Think He's Foolong? by Hanoobaba(m): 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2010
The main problem that Arrow that calls himself forpeace have is the payment of taxes. Of course everything can't be done in a day. Instead of applauding the good works the man is doing and continue to encourage him to do more. They are busy making baseless and unfounded allegations. I think that indiot would prefer a situation where they are not required to pay any tax and the the state remains in rot. Indiot!!!
Re: Who Does Babapupa Think He's Foolong? by Fhemmmy: 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2010
Hanoobaba:

The main problem that Arrow that calls himself forpeace have is the payment of taxes. Of course everything can't be done in a day. Instead of applauding the good works the man is doing and continue to encourage him to do more. They are busy making baseless and unfounded allegations. I think that indiot would prefer a situation where they are not required to pay any tax and the the state remains in rot. Indiot!!!

No need to call people names.
I do believe that Fashola has done way better than all the governors before him put together.
All i am saying is that he is smart and i applaud him, but we now need to find a way to deal with the FG on power generation, cos no matter how developed the state gets, without light, it wont show . . . . .The guy is a lawyer, and a smart one.
And all along, all i said was i hope all the allegation against him was not true and if it is, then, i am disappointed . . . .u can only be disappointed at something u kinda blv in and messed up.
Re: Who Does Babapupa Think He's Foolong? by Hanoobaba(m): 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2010
Fhemmmy:

If you read my statement well, i am sure you will get the answer there.
If you say so.
Re: Who Does Babapupa Think He's Foolong? by Fhemmmy: 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2010
^^^ Trying to understand that . . . Help pls
Re: Who Does Babapupa Think He's Foolong? by Hanoobaba(m): 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2010
Fhemmmy:

No need to call people names.
I do believe that Fashola has done way better than all the governors before him put together.
All i am saying is that he is smart and i applaud him, but we now need to find a way to deal with the FG on power generation, cos no matter how developed the state gets, without light, it wont show . . . . .The guy is a lawyer, and a smart one.
And all along, all i said was i hope all the allegation against him was not true and if it is, then, i am disappointed . . . .u can only be disappointed at something u kinda blv in and messed up.
If you are not satisfied with the current state of power supply in the country don't you think you have a part to play. The last time I checked, we are still running a democracy in this country and you have senators and reps representing you in the NASS. Why don't you write a letter to them to present a bill on the matter to the house. We won't move forward in this country if we continue to leave some vital issues to some group of people. Fashola alond can't play the part of Governor, LGA Chairman and Councillors, Rep, Senator and even President at the same time.
Re: Who Does Babapupa Think He's Foolong? by Fhemmmy: 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2010
You make me do a makossa laugh.
We are talking of Nigeria and not US of A.
I am sure you dont reside in Nigeria, maybe you are not even a Nigerian . . . . .u be lost Nigerian
Re: Who Does Babapupa Think He's Foolong? by kyuubi: 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2010
Hanoobaba:

If you are not satisfied with the current state of power supply in the country don't you think you have a part to play. The last time I checked, we are still running a democracy in this country and you have senators and reps representing you in the NASS. Why don't you write a letter to them to present a bill on the matter to the house. We won't move forward in this country if we continue to leave some vital issues to some group of people. Fashola alond can't play the part of Governor, LGA Chairman and Councillors, Rep, Senator and even President at the same time.
LWKMD!!! grin grin grin
Una no go kill person for NL with all these imported delusions grin grin grin
Re: Who Does Babapupa Think He's Foolong? by babapupa: 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2010
Fhemmmy:

I am sure you dont reside in Nigeria, maybe you are not even a Nigerian . . . . .u be lost Nigerian

But you're the same person demanding rule of law and democracy in Nigeria.

Talk abut selective mentality and hypocrisy,
Re: Who Does Babapupa Think He's Foolong? by babapupa: 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2010
kyuubi:

LWKMD!!!  grin grin grin
Una no go kill person for NL with all these imported delusions  grin grin grin

Just because you and other Nigerians don't exercise your rights doesn't mean some Nigerians are not , or it's imported delusions.

It sounds like imported delusions because you and others created the atmosphere that makes it look like delusions and difficult to attain fair representation from our elected officials,

Instead of encouraging what we know is the right thing to do, we sit and laugh at ourselves while the lousy elected officials carry on sidelining us.

The joke is on us collectively.
Re: Who Does Babapupa Think He's Foolong? by Fhemmmy: 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2010
babapupa:

But you're the same person demanding rule of law and democracy in Nigeria.

Talk abut selective mentality and hypocrisy, 

You are always quick in jumping into conclusion . . . . . . . Knock yourself out.
Even a dummy knows that nothing is working in Nigeria . . . . .Thus why i held Fashola high, till i started hearing things, though, he is innocent, till i am sure na true.
Now what else?
Re: Who Does Babapupa Think He's Foolong? by Fhemmmy: 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2010
babapupa:

Just because you and other Nigerians don't exercise your rights doesn't mean some Nigerians are not , or it's imported delusions.

It sounds like imported delusions because you and others created the atmosphere that makes it look like delusions and difficult to attain fair representation from our elected officials,

Instead of encouraging what we know is the right thing to do, we sit and laugh at ourselves while the lousy elected officials carry on sidelining us.

You are so hilarious, i cld name how many times i have send mail to some Nigerian's leader's mail unresponded to, which i later realizes that most might never even check the mail.
I have called numbers i have been given, later realized, they are all pizza pizza number, so once again, dont go concluding without facts
Re: Who Does Babapupa Think He's Foolong? by babapupa: 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2010
Fhemmmy:

You are so hilarious, i cld name how many times i have send mail to some Nigerian's leader's mail unresponded to, which i later realizes that most might never even check the mail.
I have called numbers i have been given, later realized, they are all pizza pizza number, so once again, dont go concluding without facts

I don't see how your little rant changes the fact that good or bad, it's still your required civic obligation.
Re: Who Does Babapupa Think He's Foolong? by Fhemmmy: 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2010
babapupa:

I don't see how your little rant changes the fact that good or bad, it's still your required civic obligation.

And pls, net cop, show me where i said people shd not call or write anyone? i am waiting.
Re: Who Does Babapupa Think He's Foolong? by babapupa: 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2010
Fhemmmy:

You are always quick in jumping into conclusion  . . . . . . . Knock yourself out.
Even a dummy knows that nothing is working in Nigeria . . . . .Thus why i held Fashola high, till i started hearing things, though, he is innocent, till i am sure na true.
Now what else?

Why worry about Fashola, @ least, all he's doing is planting flowers and not doing much with tax payers money according to you.

Talk about jumping into conclusions,
Re: Who Does Babapupa Think He's Foolong? by Fhemmmy: 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2010
babapupa:

Why worry about Fashola, @ least, all he's doing is planting flowers and not doing much with tax payers money according to you.

Talk about jumping into conclusions,
The last time i checked, that was your own personal statement and not mine.
BTW . . . .how come u have some personal interest on this Fashola issue, why not unveil and show your face.
Re: Who Does Babapupa Think He's Foolong? by babapupa: 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2010
You just mocked the guy and  insinuated here that things don't work in Nigeria because he basically noted about doing the right thing. You even ridiculed and called him a lost Nigerian

Fhemmmy:

Re: Who Does Babapupa Think He's Foolong? by Fhemmmy: 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2010
babapupa:

You just mocked the guy and  insinuated here that things don't work in Nigeria because he basically noted about doing the right thing. You even ridiculed and called him a lost Nigerian

I love the way you are showing so much hatred around.
Yes . . .Nothing works in Nigeria, else we wont have a president in the ambulance.
Else, we wnt have a nation with all that is needed to be great and yet in shamble.
So yes, nothing works in Nigeria . . . .am i happy about it, nope, can i do something about it, yeah, what have i done . . . . .for me to know and for you to find out.
Next?
Re: Who Does Babapupa Think He's Foolong? by kyuubi: 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2010
babapupa:

So how many letters have you written yourself? and how many responses have you gotten? undecided
It is an imported delusion when you assume that the right way to exact a desired response from a Nigerian legislator, is by 'writing a letter to him'.  
In case you have forgotten, this not the USA nor is it the UK. This is Naija!
Its people like you, and Hanoobaba, that equate elections to democracy, when in truth they are more or less uncorrelated in Nigeria  grin  grin  grin
I beg carry your idealistic views go forward jare  grin
Re: Who Does Babapupa Think He's Foolong? by Fhemmmy: 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2010
kyuubi:

So how many letters have you written yourself? and how many responses have you gotten? undecided
It is an imported delusion when you assume that the right way to exact a desired response from a Nigerian legislator, is by 'writing a letter to him'.  
Its people like you, and Hanoobaba, that equate elections to democracy, when in truth they are more or less uncorrelated in Nigeria  grin  grin  grin

The guy is just mad at the world.
Re: Who Does Babapupa Think He's Foolong? by babapupa: 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2010
Fhemmmy:

The last time i checked, that was your own personal statement and not mine.

BTW . . . .how come u have some personal interest on this Fashola issue, why not unveil and show your face.

Yours of course, not mine. Be honest with yourself.

Firstly, I believe in justice and fairness. I'll defend my enemy in the same fashion, Fashola or not, it makes no difference to me.

Secondly, I'm a proud Lagosian and it's part of my civic obligation as a lagosian to show interest and be proud of my state and what it stand for. That is not a crime, it's called good citizenry.

It's not my fault that a lot of people have no pride in their state and have nothing to say about their respective states.
Re: Who Does Babapupa Think He's Foolong? by babapupa: 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2010
kyuubi:

Just stating that it was the wrong thing to do would have sufficed instead of your anti civic duty narration.

I'm really happy not all of us are disillusioned and apathetic. US didn't get to where it is today because the people of United  States were disillusioned and gave up the way you are almost 300 years ago.

Nothing comes easy, you have to fight for it. Martin Luther king didn't give up after getting beaten and locked up, Abiola died in jail because of his belief and sense of right and wrong and justice.

Nigeria is sure doomed with weak and unstable mindsets of people like you.
Re: Who Does Babapupa Think He's Foolong? by kyuubi: 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2010
babapupa:

Just stating that it was the wrong thing to do would have sufficed instead of your anti civic duty narration.

I'm really happy not all of us are disillusioned and apathetic. US didn't get to where it is today because the people of United  States were disillusioned and gave up the way you are almost 300 years ago.

Nothing comes easy, you have to fight for it. Martin Luther king didn't give up after getting beaten and locked up, Abiola died in jail because of his belief and sense of right and wrong and justice.

Nigeria is sure doomed with weak and unstable mindsets of people like you.
Stop all this sentimental rhetoric. Its irritating my eyes. This is not the United states, and Abiola is definitely not MLK!

Hanoobaba did not ask, nor make a suggestion, as to how best to influence the legislature, but  rather made a categorical statement on how to do so. Such a statement presumed that the cited method was confirmed to be effective. Unfortunately, in this case, there is no evidence of writing letters working in naija, which means hanoobaba position was based on evidence from outside Nigeria i.e. imported delusion. This is just simple logic. If you wanted a different response from what I gave, he should have made a different statement.

Now, you are entitled to your opinion and can claim this is another anti civic duty narration, but I would rather you refrain from making comments about my mindset, as I dont see what warrants such.
Re: Who Does Babapupa Think He's Foolong? by babapupa: 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2010
kyuubi:

Stop all this sentimental rhetoric. Its irritating my eyes. This is not the United states, and Abiola is definitely not MLK!

Hanoobaba did not ask, nor make a suggestion, as to how best to influence the legislature, but  rather made a categorical statement on how to do so. Such a statement presumed that the cited method was confirmed to be effective. Unfortunately, in this case, there is no evidence of writing letters working in naija, which means hanoobaba position was based on evidence from outside Nigeria i.e. imported delusion. This is just simple logic. If you wanted a different response from what I gave, he should have made a different statement.

Now, you are entitled to your opinion and can claim this is another anti civic duty  narration, but I would rather you refrain from making comments about my mindset, as I dont see what warrants such.

Call it sentimental rhetoric or whatever narrative that makes you snore well at night, the fact remains that Abiola was not MLK but he died for what he believed in, MLK did same.

You on the other hand have not done anything but you're frustrated already. Even mocking other people for lifting a finger.

The guy did not make any reference to the United states and Nigeria and United states are not the only countries practicing democracy, Ghana next door is practicing democracy too. You inserted the united states, he didn't. He was talking about Nigeria and you stepped in to mock him.
Re: Who Does Babapupa Think He's Foolong? by Hanoobaba(m): 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2010
Nigerians are the most difficult set people to please. All we know how to do is to complain and spit shait. The point I was trying to make to Fhemmy and which he has unknowingly agreed to is that this same Fashola is the only politician I know of that is trying to bridge the communication gap between himself and people who put him into power. And don't you ask me the silly question 'how'? And yet that nincompoop called forpeace antipeace is busy ranting because of a mere 15,000 naira tax. Fashola is under no obligation to answer to any indiotic accusation made by every Tom, Dick and Harry. Nigerians are hypocritical all they know is criticize. The guy kept quiet because he knows [B]Silence is the best answer to f.o.ols who want to derail your government with baseless accusations.[/B]
Re: Who Does Babapupa Think He's Foolong? by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2010
****Locked****
Re: Who Does Babapupa Think He's Foolong? by kyuubi: 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2010
babapupa:

Call it sentimental rhetoric or whatever narrative that makes you snore well at night, the fact remains that Abiola was not MLK but he died for what he believed in, MLK did same.
Abiola was a crook who cried foul only after his criminal bed fellow betrayed him. Its an insult to MLK to compare abiola to him.

You on the other hand have not done anything but you're frustrated already. Even mocking other people for lifting a finger.
and how have you reached that conclusion? undecided
you dont know what I have done, are doing or will do, and yet you jump to the conclusion that I am fustrated undecided
I have nothing against trying to make changes, but i will scoff at anyone that suggests that writing letters to a legislator is the way to move Nigeria forward. I will desist when someone provides evidence that such an approach is effective in Nigeria.

The guy did not make any reference to the United states and Nigeria and United states are not the only countries practicing democracy, Ghana next door is practicing democracy too. You inserted the united states, he didn't. He was talking about Nigeria and you stepped in to mock him.
Be it Ghana, Peru or South Korea, it doesnt matter. The guy made a categorical statement about how to do things in Nigeria, using evidence from outside Nigeria. Imported does not mean made in USA, but simply means not made in Naija! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Loses At Polling Unit / Obasanjo Meets Boko Haram Leader’s Family / It's Democracy Day. Say A Prayer For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.