Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

"My Wealth Can Not Be Measured - Ghanaian Prophet Badu Kobi Who Owns 3 Jets Says - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "My Wealth Can Not Be Measured - Ghanaian Prophet Badu Kobi Who Owns 3 Jets Says (443 Views)

Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" / ‘I Saw Him Clearly, He Became President Of Nigeria’ – Popular Ghanaian Prophet P / The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Wealth Can Not Be Measured - Ghanaian Prophet Badu Kobi Who Owns 3 Jets Says by celebsnestng: 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
Founder and leader of Glorious Wave Church International, Prophet Emmanuel Badu Kobi has in a recent interview indicated that his wealth cannot be measured due to the blessing of God upon his life.

Speaking in an interview with TV hostess Deloris Frimpong Manso, the Man of God indicated that he owned many houses and cars. He said some of his houses were located in Trassaco.

According to Yen.com.gh, he added that he did not have a net worth even though he doubled as a businessman.

He revealed his dream of owning 3 private jets and having one on his church premises at his disposal.

The Man of God said he started his church with about 55 members but boasts of about 1000 members now. The prophet is noted for his benevolence and heart of gold.

He indicated that he had given out some 202 cars to some people in the country. He however said that giving out cars was done according to the instructions he received from God.

He indicated that at one point in his ministry, he was gifted 8 cars in one night by a church member. He added that he had also received a house with Jacuzzi fitted in it as a gift. The Man of God however made some startling revelations during the interview. He said that cocaine and lottery were not bad.

Speaking on cocaine, the man of God indicated that cocaine was created by God but its use was deemed illegal due to the laws on drugs governing countries.

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds05kva4PGw

See more >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/wealth-can-not-measured-ghanaian-prophet-emmanuel-badu-kobi-owns-3-jets-says/

cc lalasticlala cc mynd44
Re: "My Wealth Can Not Be Measured - Ghanaian Prophet Badu Kobi Who Owns 3 Jets Says by GloriaNinja(f): 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
undecided undecided HE MUST BE HIGH ON WEED.
Re: "My Wealth Can Not Be Measured - Ghanaian Prophet Badu Kobi Who Owns 3 Jets Says by crazygod(m): 9:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided undecided HE MUST BE HIGH ON WEED.
Shebi he said cocaine is not bad u are talking about ordinary weed

1 Like

Re: "My Wealth Can Not Be Measured - Ghanaian Prophet Badu Kobi Who Owns 3 Jets Says by GloriaNinja(f): 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=crazygod post=60360681]
Shebi he said cocaine is not bad u are talking about ordinary weed[/ quote] HAHAHA THIS ONE WEAK ME..
Re: "My Wealth Can Not Be Measured - Ghanaian Prophet Badu Kobi Who Owns 3 Jets Says by celebsnestng: 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44

(1) (Reply)

The Tongue Of Man / Chosen:16 Years Barrenness Rolled Away, Blessed Financially And With 3 Children. / 10 Things To Say When Your Child Says They Don’t Believe In God Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.