Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) (47346 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, Sultan, Obaseki Storms Lagos For Primate Ayodele / Buhari Hosts Ooni, Sultan, Others To Iftar (Photos) / APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by centoke30(m): 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
bedspread:
The obi of Onitsha is supposed to be seated in dt pics....
We have Igbo Yoruba and Hausa as the Major in Nigeria.
If we have ooni seated
We have Sultan seated
The obi should be seated also...

But Alas wat I see here is Abba Kyari on a Red cap seated...

What on Earth is Abba Kyari doing there?
There is more to this man than the eyes sees

Seriously speaking... PMB is a Dis-unifying Factor in Nigeria... Let's stop Decieving ourselves
Asin eh, u have just spoken my mind, how can they be talking about one Nigeria when Obi of Onitcha is standing whereas Onni and Sultan are seated undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
and what values will this gathering of old Sicky vultures bring the old Fulani duara dullard has nothing to offer to his clueless gutter licking zombies, nearly 3yrs and nothing to shoe for it... just pictures.. let him keep deceiving himself
.. Onye Ala
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Bullet1234(m): 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
HRtechnique:
I support that the Obi should be seated where that man in red is.

Perhaps, the Obi is beside him or is the Obi the one behind him?

I have a feeling Obi was gentlemanly. Maybe that man rushed there and he just felt like okay it's fine.

But they are pictures, we can only assume.
Obi is not there.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
Disgrazia!!!

I trust my great Ogidigan. Oba Ewaure2

He won't be found among these bunch.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Bullet1234(m): 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
iswallker:
The obi of Onitsha is not happy in that standing position... grin
Where did you see the Obi of Onitsha?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Mayydayy(m): 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=lanrex101 post=60362456]Oga where were you when Mr President Visited Edo State?[/qu

What is Edo state?
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Oblang(m): 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
bedspread:
The obi of Onitsha is supposed to be seated in dt pics....
We have Igbo Yoruba and Hausa as the Major in Nigeria.
If we have ooni seated
We have Sultan seated
The obi should be seated also...

But Alas wat I see here is Abba Kyari on a Red cap seated...

What on Earth is Abba Kyari doing there?
There is more to this man than the eyes sees

Seriously speaking... PMB is a Dis-unifying Factor in Nigeria... Let's stop Decieving ourselves

So na sitting arrangement be the problem wey nigeria get nw abi...maybe u should go and carry seat give ur obi..

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Bullet1234(m): 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Obi dey Stand Abba kyari dey sit grin grin grin abeg shift make I faint
Correct me if am wrong. I can't find the Obi of Onitsha there. I have attached his image in case you don't know him.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Businessideas: 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
lonelydora:
As if anything good will come out of it.

Is Abba Kyari now a First Class chief or traditional ruler?
Ooni for South , Sultan for North
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Antoeni(m): 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
Where is Nnamdi Kanu's Father ? I thought they said his Father is Monarch in their village , am sure a Youruba Baale equivalent

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Duru009(m): 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
989900:
Wrong sitting arrangement.

What is Kyari' doing on the front row, actually in the picture at all?

That Kyari is power drunk. I don't really understand that man.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by lanrex101: 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
Najyin:
Thought they said Alaafin of Oyo is higher in rank than Ooni in Southwest. Now, look what is happening. He's nowhere to be found.
You cannot just judge the superiority by the absence of Alaafin at the state house...The Alaafin of Oyo have been so busy ever since they started 2017 edition of the Oranyan Festival in Oyo town ..Yesterday was the final day inwhich the Iku baba yeye hosted Traditional rulers across the Yoruland and in diasporal.....Things have been so hectic for him these days.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by salam1(m): 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
omogin:
Buhari na disgrace. He couldn't even disappoint critics. Shame on the worst govt Nigeria has seen
Ejiro Etaghene analyzed:
Was Just thinking
OBJ - 1999 - 2007
GEJ - 2009 - 2011
GEJ - 2011 - 2015
Total - 14 Years
YAR' ADUA - 2007 - 2009
BUHARI - 2015 - 2017
TOTAL - 4 years.
Of the total 18 years of the return to democracy, the south has ruled for 14years and the north 4years. Are our problems solely from the north?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by datwall: 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ignorant is a disease..they all federal republic..
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Hotzone(m): 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
When will buhari resign from office?
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by oismail(m): 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
where is Alaafin of Oyo?
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Agboola321(m): 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
Obi of Onitsha no dey hear sef.
I tire for this kain Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by ayagha: 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
kings standing like primary school students. This is why I love the Oba of Benin. A king royal in all ramifications

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Vickyp007(m): 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
McGg:
the man sitting besides osibanjo is who?
Abba Kyari
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by fatiaforreal: 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
martineverest:
The great Oba is clearly absent..... Oba no dey go transfer
You got it wrong, and the world has left you behind. These are first class kings with regional and influence, not local or intrastate influence.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
Bullet1234:

Correct me if am wrong. I can't find the Obi of Onitsha there. I have attached his image in case you don't know him.

He must be inside cleaning the table where they all had their meal
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Najyin(m): 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
lanrex101:
You cannot just judge the superiority by the absence of Alaafin at the state house...The Alaafin of Oyo have been so busy ever since they started 2017 edition of the Oranyan Festival in Oyo town ..Yesterday was the final day inwhich the Iku baba yeye hosted Traditional rulers across the Yoruland and in diasporal.....Things have been so hectic for him these days.

Oga, he simply wasn't invited. EOD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Bullet1234(m): 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
divicode:

He must be inside cleaning the table where they all had their meal
Oh I see. Are you trying to be funny or what?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Azam101: 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
Obi is a boy and Abba kyari is man that why!
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by olemx(m): 11:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
McGg:
Abba Kyari
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by seunmsg(m): 11:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
989900:
Wrong sitting arrangement.

What is Kyari' doing on the front row, actually in the picture at all?

It is really sickening. Must he appear in every presidential picture?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Fidelarinze9(m): 11:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
Obi of Onitsha is not even in the picture, and who cares about who is sitting or not?
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by ajadematanle: 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
McGg:
He's Ahmed Kyari.Buhari inner caucus.Can't he sit somewhere.Is he a traditional ruler.He want to be everywhere with Buhari.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by KingOvoramwen1(m): 11:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
divicode:

I bleeped my mother and sister last night ..... My mother is a prostitute

grin
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by bedspread: 11:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
Oblang:

So na sitting arrangement be the problem wey nigeria get nw abi...maybe u should go and carry seat give ur obi..
SHARAPP.. Go sleep... you still a baby and won't understand...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kelechi (Kaycee) Madu Wins Election In Canada (Photos) / Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference / Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.