Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) (47348 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, Sultan, Obaseki Storms Lagos For Primate Ayodele / Buhari Hosts Ooni, Sultan, Others To Iftar (Photos) / APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by ORIENTATION101: 11:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
Sultan of sokoto - chairman

Oni of ife - co- chairman

These re the only two traditional rulers that will sit with the president base on protocol

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
McGg:
the man sitting besides osibanjo is who?

Hiw did you know he is who?

Yes he works for WHO

infact he is who
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Harrisee(m): 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
HRtechnique:
I support that the Obi should be seated where that man in red is.

Perhaps, the Obi is beside him or is the Obi the one behind him?

I have a feeling Obi was gentlemanly. Maybe that man rushed there and he just felt like okay it's fine.

But they are pictures, we can only assume.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
Who represents iporks and idiotmatic expressions grin
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by billyG(m): 11:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
WE DNT RECOGNIZE OBI IN IGBOLAND.HE CAN SUCK 'HARI'S CORK FOR ALL WE CARE!
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by billyG(m): 11:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
Mayydayy:
Almost three years into your presidency and you are yet to visit any SS or SE state.the president in the north
Has he not sent Osinbajo his right hand
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by billyG(m): 11:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
Buhari don wella Thanks to d British. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by jrusky(m): 12:06am On Sep 12, 2017
bedspread:
The obi of Onitsha is supposed to be seated in dt pics....
We have Igbo Yoruba and Hausa as the Major in Nigeria.
If we have ooni seated
We have Sultan seated
The obi should be seated also...

But Alas wat I see here is Abba Kyari on a Red cap seated...

What on Earth is Abba Kyari doing there?
There is more to this man than the eyes sees

Seriously speaking... PMB is a Dis-unifying Factor in Nigeria... Let's stop Decieving ourselves

But IPOOH and there NL warriors said Obi of Onitsha is not a king in igboland and Igbo has no king or you forgot so soon? Go back to the thread i think it was 4 weeks ago if im right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by brookz: 12:19am On Sep 12, 2017
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

IPOB Miscreants how Market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 12, 2017
jrusky:

But IPOOH and there NL warriors said Obi of Onitsha is not a king in igboland and Igbo has no king or you forgot so soon? Go back to the thread i think it was 4 weeks ago if im right.

Na Igbo dey do themselves. Obi of Onitsha can't show his face in public. Nnamdi Kanu came from Abia to Anambra to declare in the Obi's territory nothing happen.

Na only Rochas dey carry them clean bum bum for east. .. And the hate his passionately.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 12, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Obi dey Stand Abba kyari dey sit grin grin grin abeg shift make I faint
Obi of poto poto Onitsha cum 5%
Abba Kyari of the KADUNA CARTEL / MAFIA
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Pidginwhisper: 12:39am On Sep 12, 2017
genghiskhan007:

Obi of poto poto Onitsha cum 5%
Abba Kyari of the KADUNA CARTEL / MAFIA

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by datwall: 12:51am On Sep 12, 2017
yoruba obas.. e lo ba buhari.. ki, e le gba contract..

reason ti eko, fi develop ni yi.

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Wristler: 12:52am On Sep 12, 2017
Wristler:
[/quote][quote author=bedspread post=60361496]

There is more to this man than meets the eyes sees

This got me laughing so hard grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5949366_59b6c365d6049_jpeg4fc4dcb062ecece5aaee849a9610ccf9

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Wristler: 12:54am On Sep 12, 2017
bedspread:
If we have ooni seated
We have Sultan seated

Seriously speaking... PMB is a Dis-unifying Factor in Nigeria... Let's stop Decieving ourselves
On a serious note... Buhari is not trying......I trust OBJ, Protocol or not, He will still save face by sitting and catching trips in the middle of the Eastern tradrulers. It's obvious there's no chemistry with the Eastern trad rulers
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5949871_presidentbuharihoststraditionalrulers7600x400_jpegc9bd2e66ceb591e53192038c20fb7791

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Bacon21(m): 1:38am On Sep 12, 2017
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by akigbemaru: 1:47am On Sep 12, 2017
salam1:
Ejiro Etaghene analyzed:
Was Just thinking
OBJ - 1999 - 2007
GEJ - 2009 - 2011
GEJ - 2011 - 2015
Total - 14 Years
YAR' ADUA - 2007 - 2009
BUHARI - 2015 - 2017
TOTAL - 4 years.
Of the total 18 years of the return to democracy, the south has ruled for 14years and the north 4years. Are our problems solely from the north?
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Electricdanger: 1:58am On Sep 12, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:
Why does the Ooni boy look like he svcks prick for breakfast? grin cheesy grin grin

The caged fool EBA of benin you call a king will just be laughing at your stupidity. Lmaoo

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Nobody: 3:31am On Sep 12, 2017
Oblang:

So na sitting arrangement be the problem wey nigeria get nw abi...maybe u should go and carry seat give ur obi..

Lol@ carry seat give obi.
They should have just followed my rule of photography arrangement: short ppl in front , tall ppl at back.
But then again, if their fav (tall ppl) happens to be in the back NL will start blaming their parents for giving the tall genes to their offspring.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Nobody: 3:40am On Sep 12, 2017
billyG:
Buhari don wella Thanks to d British. grin grin grin grin grin grin

But that is a sad, sad situation. When a head of state had to leave his own country for treatment. What does that say about the said country?
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by totorimi: 4:45am On Sep 12, 2017
McGg:

He looks like the one they call Abba K, he holds the remote control for Bubu.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by totorimi: 4:46am On Sep 12, 2017
McGg:

He looks like the one they call Abba K, he holds the remote control for Bubu. He is not a traditional ruler yet he sits on the front row like one of them so you see what I mean now.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by lastcall: 4:59am On Sep 12, 2017
sarrki:
They came to plead for KANU

I thought Ipob miscreants were chest beating that KANU drive Nigeria military from a check point the other day

Now crying foul that they want to kill him

Igbos and stupidity are 8 & 9
IPOB go give you heart attack
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by DeValmeself(m): 5:25am On Sep 12, 2017
sarrki:

I thought Ipob miscreants were chest beating that KANU drive Nigeria military from a check point the other day

u need sense!
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by ogundeleai(m): 5:30am On Sep 12, 2017
Seeing happiness on the face of Mr president further proof points to the notion that indeed God is in existence and merciful.. Wishing him more Good health atleast from view that still believe in him
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by itsene: 5:35am On Sep 12, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:
Why does the Ooni boy look like he svcks prick for breakfast? grin cheesy grin grin
Assuming you are from Edo state which I doubt, why do you go outside to bring dirt, filth and curses into your father's house.?
A child like you should be sent away to a distant land as per tradition.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 12, 2017
sarrki:

KANU must ve been ur nightmare?
chasing u in d dream up nd down?
y can't u make any logical statement ?
is everything abt KANU?
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by chinonso17: 6:03am On Sep 12, 2017
bedspread:
If we have ooni seated
We have Sultan seated

my guy u just spoke my mind even my village igwe is not present why?
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by scholes0(m): 6:12am On Sep 12, 2017
lol at some people asking why Obi of Onitsha is not there, or why the ezes in the pic are not seating.

Do Igbos bave any recognized supreme kingship titles?
Is Obi of Onitsha the supreme king of Igbos? NO

The Ooni and the Sultan we understand- who holds that kind of position in the East?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Omeokachie: 6:13am On Sep 12, 2017
Reason why I love the Bini tradition.
You want to see the Oba, you go to his palace.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by scholes0(m): 6:14am On Sep 12, 2017
centoke30:
Asin eh, u have just spoken my mind, how can they be talking about one Nigeria when Obi of Onitcha is standing whereas Onni and Sultan are seated undecided

Bia where did you see Obi of Onitsha?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 / Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC / What I Saw In Akwa Ibom Made Me Built N2.5bn Ekiti Gov House-fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.