Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) (47349 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, Sultan, Obaseki Storms Lagos For Primate Ayodele / Buhari Hosts Ooni, Sultan, Others To Iftar (Photos) / APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by datwall: 9:12am On Sep 12, 2017
What are the tribal chief in yorubaland doing... They are business calling themself king. They better go to Abuja to collect contract

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 12, 2017
McGg:
the man sitting besides osibanjo is who?
Me
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by adisaigbo1(m): 9:26am On Sep 12, 2017
bedspread:
The obi of Onitsha is supposed to be seated in dt pics....
We have Igbo Yoruba and Hausa as the Major in Nigeria.
If we have ooni seated
We have Sultan seated
The obi should be seated also...

But Alas wat I see here is Abba Kyari on a Red cap seated...

What on Earth is Abba Kyari doing there?
There is more to this man than the eyes sees

Seriously speaking... PMB is a Dis-unifying Factor in Nigeria... Let's stop Decieving ourselves
Nobody recognises Igbo local kings

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by tivta(m): 9:30am On Sep 12, 2017
Well thank God sanusi was standing as well...
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by talk4free: 9:34am On Sep 12, 2017
martineverest:
The great Oba is clearly absent..... Oba no dey go transfer

The Oba of Benin will not be caught on a queue with mortals! Levels pass levels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by UDIOK: 9:38am On Sep 12, 2017
bedspread:
If we have ooni seated
We have Sultan seated

Seriously speaking... PMB is a Dis-unifying Factor in Nigeria... Let's stop Decieving ourselves
This divide and rule will kill you people always trying to lord over others...if Obi of Onitsha should sit you expect OBONG of CALABAR and Oba of Benin to stand....this country self....every body wants to lord over another and protect their own then carpet others own....God will wipe all this sentiments away one day the Hyenas will have a say

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by tiswell(m): 9:52am On Sep 12, 2017
Obi of onitsha isn't in the picture at all
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by sircrabo: 10:15am On Sep 12, 2017
Sheun001:

tribalism will not kill you
angry

It will actually kill him
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by sircrabo: 10:25am On Sep 12, 2017
No Obi of Onitsha

Obi of Agbor

Olu of Warri

Take it or leave it, PMB brought more disunity in Nigeria than any other. From his statment to body language. That's why I like OBJ till tomorrow, the man was never biased. He treated everyone equally and there was little talk abt Biafra in his time.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Bimpe29: 10:30am On Sep 12, 2017
The Royal Fathers! The vicegerent of The Lord.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by itsene: 10:31am On Sep 12, 2017
BornStunner1:

What stupid house are you talking about here??

Your father's house is the "stupid house" I'm talking about.
If you can't discern, say so!
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by emmy4lov(m): 10:33am On Sep 12, 2017
nice pics

Urgent sale >>uk used htc one m9. 45k only, reach me on . lagos
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by datwall: 10:37am On Sep 12, 2017
Federal road safety and civil defence are illegal body carry arm
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by giles14(m): 10:51am On Sep 12, 2017
bedspread:
If we have ooni seated
We have Sultan seated

that person is not obi achebe
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by onac16: 10:56am On Sep 12, 2017
McGg:
the man sitting besides osibanjo is who?
Commander in chief of presidency cabal.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 12, 2017
billyG:

Wake up bros,9jeria is a 3rd world country we still depend on developed kuntries for many things that not gonna change in d nxt 20yrs.

You don't seem to get my point. He has the means to go out of the country for treatment. How about the regular citizens who can't afford it? What are they suppose to do? Just wait and die? Why not work towards getting the proper amenities needed?
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Akious2k2(m): 11:30am On Sep 12, 2017
bedspread:
If we have ooni seated
We have Sultan seated

[b]Seriously speaking... PMB is a Dis-unifying Factor in Nigeria... Let's stop Decieving ourselves [/b]
Oga, when I saw d sitting arrangement myself, d question I asked myself was "Who is dis man sitting next 2 Osinbajo?"
@Emboldened - Dat's uncalled 4... It may b an "innocent oversight" from Baba
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by bedspread: 11:44am On Sep 12, 2017
Akious2k2:

Oga, when I saw d sitting arrangement myself, d question I asked myself was "Who is dis man sitting next 2 Osinbajo?"
@Emboldened - Dat's uncalled 4... It may b an "innocent oversight" from Baba
My brother dt man always sticks to PMB. Whether it concerns him or not...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by bedspread: 11:48am On Sep 12, 2017
UDIOK:
This divide and rule will kill you people always trying to lord over others...if Obi of Onitsha should sit you expect OBONG of CALABAR and Oba of Benin to stand....this country self....every body wants to lord over another and protect their own then carpet others own....God will wipe all this sentiments away one day the Hyenas will have a say
wat an Elder sees sitting Down a baby won't see on top an iroko
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by BornStunner1: 11:57am On Sep 12, 2017
itsene:

Your father's house is the "stupid house" I'm talking about.
If you can't discern, say so!

Seems you are losing sense along wit ur stupid useless Ooni
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by BornStunner1: 11:59am On Sep 12, 2017
talk4free:

The Oba of Benin will no be caught on a queue with mortals! Levels pass levels.
grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by valirex: 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
fatiaforreal:

You got it wrong, and the world has left you behind. These are first class kings with regional and influence, not local or intrastate influence.
Lol, stop acting stupid. Who has a region, your king? lol
First class Kings indeed. They went there for bribery. If truly you are literate like you claim how many times have you seen Queen of England outside the palace or in the presidential building?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by a0if(m): 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
Where is Olubadan of Ibadan, Alaafin of Oyo?
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by billyG(m): 9:51am On Sep 13, 2017
Remisol:

You don't seem to get my point. He has the means to go out of the country for treatment. How about the regular citizens who can't afford it? What are they suppose to do? Just wait and die? Why not work towards getting the proper amenities needed?
Ok,that is a big pile of work for every1 not just d president only.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by erosimo(m): 10:21am On Sep 13, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Traditionally, the Alaafin is more powerful. After all, Ife used to be in Oyo state. Politically, the Ooni is more powerful.
Go and sleep
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by LordOfNaira: 10:27am On Sep 13, 2017
erosimo:
Go and sleep
What do you know? Nothing!!!
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by erosimo(m): 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
LordOfNaira:

What do you know? Nothing!!!

Swerve ... keep fooling yourself.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by introvertedsoul: 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
HRtechnique:
I support that the Obi should be seated where that man in red is.

Perhaps, the Obi is beside him or is the Obi the one behind him?

I have a feeling Obi was gentlemanly. Maybe that man rushed there and he just felt like okay it's fine.

But they are pictures, we can only assume.

The Obi was a fool to allow himself be relegated to the back.
I would have left, the moment they suggested such a stupid act.
We need far far better leaders in the East, all we have now are money hungry old fools.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

I bleeped my mother!

grin
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by GermanPoison(m): 10:20am On Mar 06, 2019
stcool:
GOD PUNISH THE DAURA FOOL, WHY IS THE IGBO TRAD. RULER STANDING WHILE THOSE OF THE OTHER 2 MAJOR TRIBES ARE SITTING.

The Idiot sitting on the Extreme Left Abba kyari what is his Job...ZOO.

Nnamdi is always right. Yet our SE governors decided to be fools in the hands of Buhari.
no more articulated now it is ipob keep confusing urself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 / What I Saw In Akwa Ibom Made Me Built N2.5bn Ekiti Gov House-fayemi / Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.