Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo (32913 Views)

E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) / E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 11:19am On Sep 12, 2017
addikt:

Lol, Wait seff....watin you use do head , why people no come like you for Nairaland??...and he be like say I like you oo cheesy
My hair na natural
I just cut am low, apply Soul mate hair cream then comb with brush..
. That's all.

And as for people not liking on Nairaland , who E-like Epp? cheesy
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by dobekey(m): 11:24am On Sep 12, 2017
which e money

check out my own car and house

DOBEKEY IN DA BUILDING

NO BE ONLY HUSPUSSY AJD E MONEY SABI SHOW WEALTH

DOBEKEY TIME TO SHINE
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by abbeyfel: 11:25am On Sep 12, 2017
So slicing onions is now a cooking skills? Where the other ingredients? Publicity stunt...
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by dobekey(m): 11:28am On Sep 12, 2017
which e money

check out my own car and house

DOBEKEY IN DA BUILDING

NO BE ONLY HUSPUSSY AJD E MONEY SABI SHOW WEALTH

DOBEKEY TIME TO SHINE
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by sophiadaniel(f): 11:29am On Sep 12, 2017
This guy fine sha o shocked shocked
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by EmekaBlue(m): 11:30am On Sep 12, 2017
Airforce1 ibiakwala ozo
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by ismhab(m): 11:33am On Sep 12, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Five star music boss, E-money has shown he has flare for cooking .

The billionaire business man took to instagram to share this new photos of himself slicing what looks like Onion in his kitchen with his over 1million Instagram followers with the caption "

You shall be what your haters don't want you to be this week. Your Devine dream shall come to pass in Jesus name. # I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.
#cooking is not difficult ... #cookingtime

Link
See link https://www.instagram.com/p/BY6QY0Hl_kk/

What is Devine?
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 11:35am On Sep 12, 2017
ismhab:

What is Devine?
Divine

Typo**
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by ladykolly(f): 11:38am On Sep 12, 2017
still waiting to c the skills.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by middex: 11:40am On Sep 12, 2017
I can see only onion
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by clems88(m): 11:41am On Sep 12, 2017
I can only see someone cutting onion no other condiments to chow if he was really cooking.

And by the way was it his pot that took him pix undecided
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by onatisi(m): 11:48am On Sep 12, 2017
there is no difference between this man and hushpuppi
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by AnnyDaniel(m): 11:49am On Sep 12, 2017
No hatred, person just slice onions mean say food don set.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by davillian(m): 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
He is cooking onion well done sir!!!
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by Simitrendy: 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Big boy living the dream.. wow

May the blessings of God almighty fall on us in Jesus name, Amen.

I swear if you're doing this E-Money thing intentionally, you're daft grin
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by kaptaneSaka(m): 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
Hamitech:
hmm
How many months from the training.... and the person will on be available in the weekends..
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by Simitrendy: 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
toygod2:

Eeya sorry
You wey u no dey jealous, how better can ur life get

I'm not jealous, but fuc* This Airforce guy is a dumb ass nitwit, mehn just cause of 50K you posting a guy who doesn't give a goddamn shi* about you and your family, mane if this boy tells me he's above 20, I'd slap him, cause he's not acting his age grin

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by Hamitech: 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
kaptaneSaka:
How many months from the training.... and the person will on be available in the weekends..
it's just one month
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by ExInferis(m): 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
Emoney shows off his onion cutting skills

That's more appropriate.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by maklelemakukula(m): 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
cummando:
Ass licker.

Na only onions he dey cut na. If you look closely at the hands not the ass you're about to lick youll see its neat....meaning he posed for the camera.

Hahagahahahahah grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by Cjizzy(m): 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
I wan see picture wey im no wear cap... Shuu abi na there im use for the jazz
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by MCzubby247(m): 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
toygod2:
You & this E abi Y money news shaaa

B like you no dey hear word. Stubborn likka madman
e-money pays him, most celeb and political figures have unannounced media vanguard here and also other social media
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by toygod2: 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
Simitrendy:

I'm not jealous, but fuc* This Airforce guy is a dumb ass nitwit, mehn just cause of 50K you posting a guy who doesn't give a goddamn shi* about you and your family, mane if this boy tells me he's above 20, I'd slap him, cause he's not acting his age grin

50k?i don't get
Does he get paid with 50k for doing this or what
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by toygod2: 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
MCzubby247:

e-money pays him, most celeb and political figures have unannounced media vanguard here and also other social media

For real?
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by addikt(m): 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
IamAirforce1:

My hair na natural
I just cut am low, apply Soul mate hair cream then comb with brush..
. That's all.

And as for people not liking on Nairaland , who E-like Epp? cheesy

Watin I fit do bro wey dem go fit hate me too...make i go sing like Efemoney??... grin
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by shadrach77: 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Big boy living the dream.. wow

May the blessings of God almighty fall on us in Jesus name, Amen.

So cooking means you are living the dream abi ? Receive sense IJN
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by Simitrendy: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
toygod2:

50k?i don't get Does he get paid with 50k for doing this or what
I read one of his gullible post saying E-money sent him 50k grin
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by toygod2: 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
Simitrendy:

I read one of his gullible post saying E-money sent him 50k grin

Hahahahaha, i laff in Yoruba
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by Payshence(f): 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
He's is only slicing onions oo...
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by Davidscott(m): 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
E-money the chef nice cooking @IhopeSayNahIgboFoodYouDeyCook
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by Slayer2: 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
Shortyy:
Chopping onions now means he's cooking okwa ya? Nsogbu anoro make I go shit. I go snap am post am here. I go vex when e no reach fp

Babe, I didn't see your message.... undecided

You' can just email Me your numb here let Me reach out Ziraalison@gmail.com

wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Distributes Prepaid Meters With CDA Vice Chairman / Basketmouth's Son, Jason Dances At A Party. His Mother Shows Dance Moves / Waje Shows Off Trimmer Figure In Sexy New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.