Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

In Christ - Prt 7 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Christ - Prt 7 (452 Views)

I Did this To her & she can't stop calling, prt 2 / Re:i'm A Meninist! Prt 2. / Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Christ - Prt 7 by dBeinning(m): 2:28am On Sep 12, 2017
Rom 8:1 There is therefore now NO CONDEMNATION to THEM which are IN CHRIST JESUS, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Rom 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.(NET)

The clause "who walk not after the flesh," in the king James version, was not in the earliest text but was later added by Scribes. Later on the text "but after the Spirit" was also added.

The scribes were evidently motivated to add such qualifications (interpolated from v.4) to insulate Paul’s gospel from charges that it was characterized too much by grace.

4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

4 so that the righteous requirement of the law may be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.(NET)

There is no more condemnation for the believer in Christ! The word translated "Condemnation" in Romans 8:1, is the Greek word "Katakrima" which means, "an adverse sentence (the verdict)". It speaks with reference to the Divine judgment against sin.

There is no judgment for the Believer against sin. Jesus Christ took it all upon Himself.

Sin cannot be punished twice; it will be injustice - God is Just. Christ already satisfied the claims of justice against man once and for all by His great sacrifice, on the cross.

God punished sin on Christ His Son, once. We are made free, justified, by the life of Christ(Rom 4:25).

Romans 5:18,

18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to CONDEMNATION; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto JUSTIFICATION of life.

Divine sentence for sin came by the sin of one man (Adam) to all people, even so Eternal justification came upon all men(to be manifest only on those who would receive it.)

The Believer is completely justified in Christ!

The word translated "Justication" in Romans 5:18, is the Greek word "Dikaiosis", it means, "acquittal(for Christ's sake)."

So the Believer is discharged and acquitted from all charges layed against him. The devil can no longer condemn him, if he does, it is as a reason of sheer ignorance on the path of the Believer.

The devil can no longer accuse the Believer; he has no Case!

Whenever a Believer is taken by a fault or commits sin, he no longer needs to soak, beat himself up, or allow the devil to bring groundless accusation against him, but needs to rejoice praise God in the Advocate he has in Jesus Christ his Lord, 1John 2:1:

1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an ADVOCATE with the Father, JESUS CHRIST the righteous:

The word "Advocate" as translated from the original Greek word "Parakletos" conveys the meaning:
1. (properly) one called near (to give help)
2. an intercessor (one who entreats on behalf of another)
3. a comforter

Jesus Christ is one called near to give help. He will never leave no forsake the Believer in Him. He forever lives to make intercessions for the Believer(the one in Him; Heb 7:5)

Christ and the Believer in Him are righteously stuck with each other forever. There are become one Spirit (1Cor 6:17). What can not be seen of one cannot be sin of the other(in the spirit).

What cannot touch Christ cannot touch the Believer in Christ. There is no condemnation in Christ, there is no condemnation for the Believer in Christ.

Were you bless.

Confess this: There is no more condemnation for me in Christ. What is not true in Christ Jesus cannot be true for me also. Christ is in me glorified and I am in Him justified.

~https://graceunpacked..com.ng/~

Re: In Christ - Prt 7 by olureignforever: 2:45am On Sep 12, 2017
Is this suppose to be in Romance section?

Modified:

Now I understand the op.
Re: In Christ - Prt 7 by Nobody: 4:13am On Sep 12, 2017
Common get out of hia!!

You didn't see religion section abi??

(1) (Reply)

What You Call Love Can Kill You / 5 Sure Fire Secrets To Finding Real Love / Men !is That A Sign Of Despiration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.