Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,225 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

Re:i'm A Meninist! Prt 2. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re:i'm A Meninist! Prt 2. (265 Views)

I Did this To her & she can't stop calling, prt 2 / See how This Whiteman Insulted Me Because I'm A Nigerian / In Christ - Prt 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re:i'm A Meninist! Prt 2. by Awaoyelmoni(m): 10:55am On Dec 10, 2019
Men Have Started An Anti-Feminism Movement on Twitter & Are Calling Themselves meninists..
I mentioned in an earlier post that I'm a meninist & I went into ever heard of feminist etc etc yeah so I'm a meninist issues like equal child custody,domestic violence against husbands by wifes (very disheartening) do u Know 1 in every 10 males get violated & raped by their female partners? I know y'all airheaded feminist be mumbling about how that's hardly a significant figure. why wouldn't it be to you when y'all never make researches I'll tell you this for free, in our world today so much is demanded & exerted from men, things like a man is not supposed to cry or appear to be weak blah blah blah hence determining the rate of intimate partner violence (IPV) against males
can be difficult, as men may be reluctant to report abuse or
seek help victims of IPV may face socio-cultural issues such as judgement by male peers, or having their masculinity questioned. For a man to admit he is d victim of female perpetrated IPV necessitates admitting that they do not follow the established social role for men, & for some men, this is an admission they are unwilling or unable to make(suffering is made worse when you are unable ro seek help)o.k so I side tracked again but that was to reel out statistical figures to buttress my point.There is the other side to this whole brouhaha, I will better explain with an illustration So I once watched a video clip of a lady( she wasn't so lady like though by her brutal actions) battering up & harrasing a man on a street need I say a busy street but nobody so much as tried to help him(poor fella) except for some occasional chatter by passersby about how it serves him right. Now that's borderline fiendishness. ok Conversely place a man & a lady on a street & let him be the one doing the battery, im willing to bet some coins that before you say Jack Robbinson chances are he'd be taken down, mobbed, arrested, etc etc boy he'd be lucky to come out in one piece.if u Still think it's a man's world then you certainly have another thing coming..I'm out
Re: Re:i'm A Meninist! Prt 2. by Awaoyelmoni(m): 11:02am On Dec 10, 2019
T...I won FTC
I've. always dreamt of doing that
I'll like to thank my Rottweiler Quaddafi
My neighbors pup kinky tail
and lastly seun for making this dream come true

Re: Re:i'm A Meninist! Prt 2. by ePoster: 11:11am On Dec 10, 2019
I believe in men and females right. Both gendrs face sh!t inflicted by the other at some point in time. But i wont be as my male counterparts who would ignore that women face more societal struggles because the, 'gender equality' phrase bruises my ego.
My elder sister in the village was mobbed and killed a day after her marraige night because she didnt bleed. After they arrested the groom's brothers, some of my uncles and distant cousins, we took her to the hospital. Turns out she had been a virgin, the hymen just didnt tear
Re: Re:i'm A Meninist! Prt 2. by Awaoyelmoni(m): 11:20am On Dec 10, 2019
ePoster:
I believe in men and females right. Both gendrs face sh!t inflicted by the other at some point in time. But i wont be as my male counterparts who would ignore that women face more societal struggles because the, 'gender equality' phrase bruises my ego.
My elder sister in the village was mobbed and killed a day after her marraige night because she didnt bleed. After they arrested the groom's brothers, some of my uncles and distant cousins, we took her to the hospital. Turns out she had been a virgin, the hymen just didnt tear
I can't believe crap like this still happen
sry for your loss though..

(1) (Reply)

1st Batch Sold Out!!! Look Cute Today / Dealing With Anger And Resentment In A Relationship / Nairalanders, How Are You Spending Your Cross-over Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.