Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Benefits Of Being Single For Both Men And Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Being Single For Both Men And Women (668 Views)

Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Being Single For Both Men And Women by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 12, 2017
Some of us are in a relationship where they are not happy, yet they don’t want to leave as they might be afraid that they might hurt their partner and in the process create a new enemy, some of us are single and yet are afraid of staying that way without seeing the benefits, while some of us are afraid of staying alone, well if you reading this thread and you are single or you want to be single here are some benefits of staying single below (feel free to add yours and your experiences as well).
Benefits of staying single:
(1) Your money is yours , you don’t have anyone pressuring you to buy this or buy that
(2) You can dig any hole that you want or hold any cassava you like ( for those who understand lol)
(3) You get to save more money (mostly for the guys)
(4) You can make as much male friends as you want or as many female friends as you want
(5) No more jealousy (except if you are a freak)
(6) Single people are known to be emotionally stable
(7) You have more time for friends and family
(cool You will be more focused on your job and studies
(9) You will have more time to build your reputation and set goals in life
(10) Being single gives you a rare opportunity to carefully pick out the qualities of what you want in your future life partner
(11) Being single could be the only opportunity you have in life to have all the fun you wish to have before settling in a relationship
(Add yours and your experiences if any)
Staying single also has its downsides, but it’s not too much to handle if you know what you are doing
Down sides of staying single:
(1) You can easily get addicted to hard drugs and patronizing prostitutes, especially those who keep bad company
(2) If you are not a good planner you might end up getting broke every time
(3) You may start feeling insecure about yourself and sometimes will need extra muscle for some tasks (mostly for the girls)
Feel free to add more to the list
Thanks and help me push to front page. @lalasticlala
Re: Benefits Of Being Single For Both Men And Women by Fvcknames: 3:03am On Sep 12, 2017
Like, if you love the single life
cool

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Being Single For Both Men And Women by H2Ossss(m): 3:26am On Sep 12, 2017
Hiannnnn
Re: Benefits Of Being Single For Both Men And Women by Nobody: 3:36am On Sep 12, 2017
grin

Being SINGLE for more than 3yrs was the BEST thing that happened me grin So many opportunities popped & i wanna dive in & i dont wanna missed anything..

Being Single is a blessing. U can do whatever u want without thinking about if someone will gonna like it nah. Its like the world is in ur hands.. Being SINGLE is a power over everything wink

So, for those who are still Single, stay single! Until u find that right person that have the same vision driven as yours. That person will not juz to complete u but will bring out the best in you.. grin grin grin

I owe this to IamJ ♡

Re: Benefits Of Being Single For Both Men And Women by Daviestunech(m): 8:22am On Sep 12, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Being SINGLE for more than 3yrs is the BEST thing that happened me grin So many opportunities popped & i wanna dive in & i dont wanna missed anything..

Being Single is a blessing. U can do whatever u want without thinking about if someone will gonna like it nah. Its like the world is in ur hands.. Being SINGLE is a power over everything wink

So, for those who are still Single, stay single! Until u find that right person that have the same vision driven as yours. That person will not juz to complete u but will bring out the best in you.. grin grin grin

I owe this to IamJ ♡

U have said it all...
Single rocks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Being Single For Both Men And Women by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 12, 2017
I see
Re: Benefits Of Being Single For Both Men And Women by slyd90(m): 9:22am On Sep 12, 2017
Yess oo being single is just the best..though at first i felt so lonely buh now i have a bachelor degree in singleness ..

4years and still countinggrin
Re: Benefits Of Being Single For Both Men And Women by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 13, 2017
wink
Re: Benefits Of Being Single For Both Men And Women by babyfaceafrica: 12:05am On Sep 13, 2017
Lolz
Re: Benefits Of Being Single For Both Men And Women by slyd90(m): 12:08am On Sep 13, 2017
lalasticlala wetin be your take for this matter
Re: Benefits Of Being Single For Both Men And Women by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 13, 2017
yeah cheesy been single has helped me channel my mind and energy into more productive endeavors.
Re: Benefits Of Being Single For Both Men And Women by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 13, 2017
wink like so
Re: Benefits Of Being Single For Both Men And Women by Tonero40000(m): 1:14am On Sep 13, 2017
The best time to live a single life is when nothing really compels you to. Not after a broken relationship, disappointment and all that bullshit.

The singles world is so sweet if by the ways of God you toil, otherwise u suffer however bn single.
Re: Benefits Of Being Single For Both Men And Women by LodiDodi(m): 1:15am On Sep 13, 2017
slyd90:
Yess oo being single is just the best..though at first i felt so lonely buh now i have a bachelor degree in singleness ..

4years and still countinggrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Things That Will Happen Before Bobrisky Turns 50. . / Lol! This Young Man Asked His Friend For Money, Here's What He Got / Most Naija Babes Cant Contribute Meaningfully In A Relatnshp Or Marriage. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.