Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,702 members, 7,862,205 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

How Does A Married Man Dress? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does A Married Man Dress? (357 Views)

Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does A Married Man Dress? by ako1tse: 6:56am On Sep 12, 2017
"Sweetheart you cannot go out dressed like this now, ahn ahn..."

I didn't understand her so I asked "but what is wrong with what I'm wearing?" looking at myself again, as if to check out my combat shorts, fitted T-shirt and trekkers.

"What is wrong with what I am wearing this time? At least I have removed the chain and rings which you called irresponsible"

"This is not befitting, and does not make you look responsible and mature, you are married and should dress so. What do you think my friends will think if they see you like this?" she replied.

"I am married to you not your friends so I will wear whatever I like, do I know them? Abeg abeg.....and the idea is to be responsible and mature, not look it." I answered.

"You are always doing this and it is not fair, I have been pleading with you to take down this hair. Barb it low and look clean, look like someone with a wife and children."

"Is it me you are talking to like that?" I needed to know because this was becoming rude. "You know what, I shouldn't even be here wasting time with you" I said as I walked away
How does a man dress married?
Re: How Does A Married Man Dress? by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 12, 2017
shocked

Maybe when u look like a village guy.. embarassed
Re: How Does A Married Man Dress? by iPrevail(m): 7:06am On Sep 12, 2017
Well, it isn't only the females that dress inappropriately.. So maybe she's got a point.
Re: How Does A Married Man Dress? by Florblu(f): 7:11am On Sep 12, 2017
I do tell anybody that cares to listen that if you don't get the desired change in your husband during courtship you won't get it even after marriage.

To your question@Op,a picture of you could aid our judgement but in the absence of a picture,I think you.should look around you and check for how certified good and responsible husband dress and check if you are anywhere close to it.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Write Or Act Comedy Vids Or Other Ent, We Want To Work With You / 3 Key Steps To Overcome A Betrayal / Rapper Cardi B Breaks Another Lauryn Hill’s Billboard Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.