Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Can You Write Or Act Comedy Vids Or Other Ent, We Want To Work With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Write Or Act Comedy Vids Or Other Ent, We Want To Work With You (353 Views)

NEVER Believe Or Act On The One-sided Story Of A Woman!! Be Wise!!! [photos] / Real Babes Busy Showing Off There Butts N Boobs At Night Club...18+ ✓✓WATCH VIDS / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Write Or Act Comedy Vids Or Other Ent, We Want To Work With You by shuga0517: 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
We are all about entertainment and our goal is to bring up the unrecorgnized individuals who have one talent or the other in terms of entertainment but couldnt come up on their own.

PLAY HUB MEDIA wants to work with you to make you popular and well known worldwide.

check out our website on: w w w. playhubmedia. com
company email: playhubmedia @ gmail. com

Call,
CEO
Harrison Blinks (OY)
fb name: Itz-mr OY
Re: Can You Write Or Act Comedy Vids Or Other Ent, We Want To Work With You by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
I Can Do That If You Want...
Re: Can You Write Or Act Comedy Vids Or Other Ent, We Want To Work With You by Venica(f): 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
am very good at this . where are u based
Re: Can You Write Or Act Comedy Vids Or Other Ent, We Want To Work With You by Chudibest(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
yes I can do that, that's what I love. my phone number is 08133983283

(1) (Reply)

True Or False? / Rapper Cardi B Breaks Another Lauryn Hill’s Billboard Record / Bags Of Dry Maize For Sale And Supply Across The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.