Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date (33176 Views)

Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by pocohantas(f): 11:23am On Sep 12, 2017
monex:

Indeed

ladies always beware of proud misogynist guys

guys always beware of proud feminist type ladies.

these two people bolded above have been heavily influenced by their experiences

Fixed.

MissJoy29:

I don't think she indulged him o. Guys like that need to be schooled once in a while. He's probably used to girls who are very willing and cheap once they detect a guy has money(just like you said). But then, he still needs to told one or two things.The fact that he showed her his account balance shows he's HIGHLY IMMATURE. I like the way the girl TRIED to correct him(probably cos she liked him to an extent before he showed himself like that)without insulting and abusing him too much. Shows she's well-mannered. She has passed her message across (she's won't be disrepected & is not cheap and he should change his perception of women and his rude attitude to them). If the guy is sensible, he will hear.

Now, to the issue at hand. It's NEVER right to meet a guy you are just starting to know in his house for the first date. It's true that people pretend to be what they are not initially. There's no guarantee that he won't harm her later when he eventually gains her trust(just like he pointed out). But just do your part. If anything happens to her on the first date in his house, SHE will be blamed. But if something happens later in that same house, after they must known themselves to an extent, HE will be blamed.

Well said... smiley

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by chukzyfcbb: 11:24am On Sep 12, 2017
everydayboy:

I think, a mall in this regard is like ...... Say..... "Shoprite". Normally, this kind of setting has a mall and several restaurants and bars, so you can decide to go to any, buy some drinks and gist. Some even have movie theater.

Tbh, I like places like that for first date.... I'm just wondering what could be wrong with this guy..... So rude!!! Haba!! Life is too short to be this rude ..... Kilode!!
Don't ever choose to go to a cinema for a first date, all the necessary attraction would be shifted from you to the movie. That's wrong. You can do that on a second date or third for the sake of fun. But on that first day, you need to know what kinda girl you are bout to roll with, so lots of talking is needed....

I didn't think of the restaurants in the mall but I know that one thing will lead to another and they would consider checking a movie

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:27am On Sep 12, 2017
Khutie:

•••ofcourse she'll always remember to include them cheesy since she have the balls to term all men scum
balls or ovaries?���
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by FubbiNacci(m): 11:30am On Sep 12, 2017
No doubt the guy did not show class. On the other hand the girl has some substance. Though there are plenty of guys with bigger numbers in their account that won't act like that. It just depends class and morals. It goes both ways too. Not all men are scum.
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

I've been saying men are scum

When a man suddenly has a few thousands or millions in his account, he begins to feel he can control any girl or have sex with any girl, They lose their respect for women once that cash Starts coming in.

Men are indeed scum! Worthless piece of shiit
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by MadeOfBlacc(m): 11:30am On Sep 12, 2017
I TO SAY NA THIS KIND GIRL I DEY JAM.... I FOR DON MARRY SINCE

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Marcelo290(m): 11:33am On Sep 12, 2017
grin Dude was too arrogant, na smartness them the use follow girls o, he could have still fu*cked her if that was his sole purpose, na just patience, it's your first time, make her feel relaxed and comfortable with you first, this are some small mistakes guys make, when she visits for the first time..fiiaann! you are already gunning for sex.

Anyways I can't say his intentions, but me myself I dislike public shows, I prefer a girl coming to my place, but it should be based on mutual agreement...if she's hungry, food dey we go cook, then supplement with drinks.. If however, one thing leads to another, it would be all good! cheesy Just patience guys..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Daeylar(f): 11:34am On Sep 12, 2017
klarke:

I disagree with your conclusion. The lady is well brought up and mannered, she's trying to be as polite as possible. To the lady, the guy is way beneath you, let him go.

Thanks for seeing that,
I wonder how someone will say she was interested in him, even calling her a hoé. WTF, yet he had no rude words for the guy, when it's the guy that's acting like a deranged animal,
Nonsense

Most posters on NL always look for a way to blame the lady and absolve the guy of any wrongs whenever anything involving a guy and a girl comes up, even when it's clear as day here that the guy was the one wrong.
Absolute rubbish

The lady was talking to him the way she would talk to a reasonable person, trying to get him to see reason, be polite and apologize but she needs to learn that whenever someone chats so rudely with her (male or female) starting from where he said that 21st century and hungry bitchēs crap that the person is a waste, it's best not to waste your time and put that block button to good use.

She needs to learn that not everyone deserves her politeness and good manners some people deserve to be thrown out with the trash.

Modified: just read the rest on the blog. I saw where she kept talking to him, even after he insulted her parents, she never even blocked him, that's too bad.
She needs to get her self esteem back and know the kind of dudes she shouldn't waste her time on

3 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by jaychubi: 11:34am On Sep 12, 2017
pocohantas:
I really don't think the guy wants to fukc her at her place. The guy's problem is, he has met too many gold digging oloshos of this generation, so...it has affected his perception of the female folks.

When guys like that chyke you, you go just weak... grin

She sef get her own for body, she indulged him for far too long.

U nailed it

D guy has slept with alot of ladies jst buy flashing his money, car, apartment dt he now believes every girl must be a runs girl u lay on d first meeting in ur houz by dropping jst 5 to 10k. Guys like him dnt ve time for relationship only fuckmates n gets angry when a girl is different.
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

When a man suddenly has a few thousands or millions in his account, he begins to feel he can control any girl or have sex with any girl, They lose their respect for women once that cash Starts coming in.

has it ever occured to you when a men is rich, plenty bittcches swarm around him to have a taste? pardon him for thinking all ladies are hungry biatches.......btw, how worthless is your dad?

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by dadexcel: 11:34am On Sep 12, 2017
[quote ahuthor=Laveda post=60368725]More.. [/quote]..................waaaoh... I am so so impressed with this lady... What a disciplined woman.... The guy is just a jerk.... Please I will love to know this lady.... Even maintained her cool when the young man was getting abusive.... So proud of her... So so proud of her....
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by davillian(m): 11:34am On Sep 12, 2017
The guy is a learner I swear.
Don't invite a girl to your house on a first date. It's a Red flag even if you don't have bad intentions.
When you visit a girl couple of times and she is cool with you, invite her and she will come over.
I only flash money to hoes and not a decent girl cous you flaunting your wealth might annoy her.

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by MissJoy29(f): 11:35am On Sep 12, 2017
pocohantas:

Fixed.

Well said... smiley

Thanks smiley
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by kobijacobs(m): 11:36am On Sep 12, 2017
that guy is not a serious person, the babe gave him what he deserved

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by ITbomb(m): 11:36am On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

Your father would be so proud of you for calling him scum

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

gurls are nuttin but holes !! why waste our time on some stupid romantic date wen all gurls av in there head is how to collect money nd all guys wana do is fvuck d hole ... straight to bed jare ...lets stop decieving ourselves !!
we are men ,,we wonnt hate,, all there games we know,,we know they are hungry,,they want to be pampered even wen dey are full of shit ,,olosho forming queen ... weldone ma's

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by SwagPower: 11:38am On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

This gal has seen tins in d hands of men.. Mehn so much vitriolgrin...

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by tiswell(m): 11:40am On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

Why *men*...he is only a man among men,channel your assertion properlysad
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by blessingee: 11:41am On Sep 12, 2017
ericsmith:

gurls are nuttin but holes !! why waste our time on some stupid romantic date wen all gurls av in there head is how to collect money nd all guys wana do is fvuck d hole ... straight to bed jare ...lets stop decieving ourselves !!
we are men ,,we wonnt hate,, all there games we know,,we know they are hungry,,they want to be pampered even wen dey are full of shit ,,olosho forming queen ... weldone ma's

When last was your brain checked? I think its long overdue for servicing!

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by luvola(m): 11:42am On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

say some men and not all men. babe stop generalizing.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by teelaw4life(m): 11:42am On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

If i whomp your mouth with kondo ehn... angry angry angry undecided
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by patola080(m): 11:42am On Sep 12, 2017
FTrebirth:

don't forget that includes your father, brothers and uncles.
abi do u knw maybe she is d type dat ask 4card 4rm n wen d guy fail to send it she call dem names
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by JastSiryin(m): 11:42am On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

Would you quit it with this your biased generalizations!?...makes you sound dumb and bitter
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Danniscott(m): 11:47am On Sep 12, 2017
This one weak me......

Both the chyker and the chykee get time. �
The guy should have been more considerate, since she was nice enough to explain to him the reasons why she can't do the house date.

When will they show us the part two, I'm sure this movie go reach part 5. � �
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by CoolAmbience(m): 11:54am On Sep 12, 2017
fuckerstard:
A guy with good intent would be glad to go on a date, she even offered to pay. She's a well mannered girl.

Block that mofo, he's got nothing to offer. If na some hungry ass olosho she would have changed tone when he sent the bank acc details. Na him format be that.

Wanted to comment but you nailed it already.

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by flowingwaters(m): 11:56am On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

Hehehehe...... ur daddyyyyyyyy is a scum.. that's so sweet.
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Adebowale89(m): 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
that guy is a boy and its glaring reading through their conversation, that the guy just need a lady to flirt with

he's a fvck boy, no responsible guy convince a Lady that much. the mumu even screen short his acct bal to cajole the lady

he's lacking maturity and ladies management scheme. you don't need to go that far before u have your way to ladies pant
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by TundeHashim(m): 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

is ur dad a boy? what bout ur future husband?
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Babyurgly1(f): 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
Am sure d money doesn't belong to him. But what is million anyway? I have 30 billion in my Acc. grin
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by samsam2019: 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
Keep tabbing the guy but smart guys like me know the girl offering to pay for the stuffs is a lies.

Good thing the guy did not fall into her trap.

If you don't want to come to his house you can meet at a neutral place

Ole grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by magicminister: 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
1 month pocket money na Hun my guy dey use stunt!! Osheyyy:
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Donshemzy1234: 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
Nonsense. Both of them are mad.

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=blessingee post=60376383]

When last was your brain checked? I think its long overdue for servicing![/quote)

how abt yu cum service my brain while i service ur pvssy in return for ur kindness ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fate Of Ada / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee / A Nairalander Just Found A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.