Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? (8735 Views)

Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? / Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? / Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by Lacrissa: 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2010
I saw this poster Hollandis and how he thinks a girl above 21 is too old for him, amazes me. Guys what is old for you?
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by rickie4us(m): 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2010
how old is he that 21 is too old for him?
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by Krissykriss(m): 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2010
Any girl older than me (even with minutes) is old for me. She can be my girlfrnd but d relationship wont end in a happily ever after.
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by lonelydude: 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2010
Good question.

Well, 35 - 40years although I can still consider them depending on their history. Also, there are some women that are so gifted naturally that they look 25 at 40 or more.
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by hollandis(f): 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2010
I reiterate,a girl of 22years is just too old for me and does not qualify to date me
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by 190: 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2010
[size=21pt]when shes dated over just 1 single guy over a duration of 3yrs after the age of 23yrs then shes considered OLD[/size]
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by lonelydude: 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2010
190:

[size=21pt]when shes dated over just 1 single guy over a duration of 3yrs after the age of 23yrs then shes considered OLD[/size]

Spot on
That's part of the history I'm talking about.
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by Akinagirl(f): 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2010
Hmm you men are funny.
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2010
Lacrissa:

I saw this poster Hollandis and how he thinks a girl above 21 is too old for him, amazes me. Guys what is old for you?

hollandis is an internet poster.

especially a Nl one-'nuff said.

I myself can never date a guy who doesnt have at least four personal houses, an impressive six pack, and a minimum of 3 luxury cars.
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by tayoast(m): 11:18pm On Feb 26, 2010
tpia.:

I myself can never date a guy who doesnt have at least four personal houses, an impressive six pack, and a minimum of 3 luxury cars.

all these?? wat r u??
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by otawa: 11:19pm On Feb 26, 2010
hollandis:

I reiterate,a girl of 22years is just too old for me and does not qualify to date me

to each his own taste. I guess you dont plan to get married and have kids.
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by Freiburger(m): 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2010
A girl is for me too old when she is at 40 still not standing on both feets. Otherwise i 've got no limit, coz age can sometimes be just numbers.
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 26, 2010
tpia.:

Schizophrenic bäräwo. What are you, who are you, and what do you have to offer in return that qualifies you for such? See her big mouth.
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 26, 2010
lest i forget- i must also see your educational achievements and documented source of revenue.

Your four personal houses must not be from yahoo yahoo and 419 income.
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 27, 2010
@tpia. You are talking real bullshit. Arent you ashamed of yourself that you are hoping on someone elses success? Cant you strive and succeed on your own? Besides, your statement derailed the topic.
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 27, 2010
eina:

@tpia. You are talking real bullshit. Arent you ashamed of yourself that you are hoping on someone elses success? Cant you strive and succeed on your own? Besides, your statement derailed the topic.

Why do you give Tpia importance in the first place?
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 27, 2010
@topic. If the girl is above 25, I keep off.
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 27, 2010
eina:

@topic. If the girl is above 25, I keep off.

Are you older than 25?
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 27, 2010
@michelin. What do you mean by "importance"?
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 27, 2010
how many low self esteem males dey this place sef.

eina:

dummy, I was responding to the original post.

geez, one would think I said I only date astronauts. We all know Nigeria no dey produce those.

1 Like

Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 27, 2010
eina:

@michelin. What do you mean by "importance"?

Tpia's posts are mostly:

- lies
- hypocrisy
- sarcasm

When she is not talking about me or Aloy Emeka she is at all times sarcastic.
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 27, 2010
People act as if a girl should jump of the bridge after 30 well so your indirectly saying your mothers have no place on earth then.
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 27, 2010
Whether am 70 or 10 yrs, if shes above 25, I said I keep off!!
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 27, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

People act as if a girl should jump of the bridge after 30 well so your indirectly saying your mothers have no place on earth then.

Or they met their dads before they were 25.

I read somewhere that the new 30 is now 22. I have just 2 years to get married or my boobs will sag automatically. grin
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 27, 2010
Child marriage in Africa

Despite many countries enacting marriageable age laws to limit marriage to a minimum age of 16 to 18, depending on jurisdiction, traditional marriages are widespread. Poverty, religion, tradition, and conflict make the incidence of child marriage in Sub-Saharan Africa similar to South Asia.

In many tribal systems, a man pays a bride price to the girl's family in order to marry her. In many parts of Africa, this payment, in cash, cattle, or other valuables, decreases as a girl gets older. Even before puberty it is common for a married girl to leave her parents to be with her husband. Many marriages are poverty related, with parents needing the bride price to feed, clothe, educate, and house the rest of the family. Meanwhile, a male child in these countries is more likely to gain a full education, gain employment and pursue a working life, thus tending to marry later. In Mali, the female:male ratio of marriage before age 18 is 72:1; in Kenya, 21:1.

The various UN commissioned reports indicate that in many Sub-Saharan countries, there is a high incidence of marriage among girls younger than 15. Many governments have tended to overlook the particular problems that child marriage has resulted in, including obstetric fistulae, prematurity, stillbirth, sexually transmitted diseases (including cervical cancer), and malaria.

In parts of Ethiopia and Nigeria, over 50% of girls are married before the age of 15 and some girls are married as young as the age of 7. In parts of Mali, 39% of girls are married before the age of 15. In Niger and Chad, over 70% of girls are married before the age of 18.

In South Africa, there are legal provisions made for respecting the marriage laws of traditional marriages whereby a person might be married as young as 12 for females and 14 for males

Early marriage is cited as "a barrier to continuing education for girls (and boys)". This includes absuma (arranged marriages set up between cousins at birth), bride kidnapping, and elopement decided on by the children

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_marriage#Africa
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 27, 2010
In many tribal systems, a man pays a bride price to the girl's family in order to marry her. In many parts of Africa, this payment, in cash, cattle, or other valuables, decreases as a girl gets older. Even before puberty it is common for a married girl to leave her parents to be with her husband. Many marriages are poverty related, with parents needing the bride price to feed, clothe, educate, and house the rest of the family.

shocked shocked

Africa and poverty mentality- why are the two always synonymous
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 27, 2010
michelin89:

Or they met their dads before they were 25.

I read somewhere that the new 30 is now 22. I have just 2 years to get married or my bosoms will sag automatically. grin

Girl please dont mind them, aging, saggation and gravity is no respecter of gender. Anyone regardless of age can look great if they exercise, eat well and take care of themselves. So we should worry of some faceless NLers are talking recklessly grin
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 27, 2010
OFFTOPIC.

Have y'all seen Sade recently? wowsers black definitely doesn't crack she is 51 but looks half her age.
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 27, 2010
I was watching her new video. . .I'll visit youtube later.
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 27, 2010
Keep dreaming of sade magic.
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by kvolander: 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2010
tpia.:

hollandis is an internet poster.

especially a Nl one-'nuff said.

tayo_ast:

all these?? wat r u??
pro01:

Schizophrenic bäräwo. What are you, who are you, and what do you have to offer in return that qualifies you for such? See her big mouth.
michelin89:

Why do you give Tpia importance in the first place?

grin grin grin grin grin
@tpia,

you ain't serious u know, see as u just vexed all those guys.Sure,if u were in Cybercafe with dem,they would have strangled you.
Infact, you'll be considered too old by the time you meet your so-called dream guy. grin

@tayo_ast, pro01, & michelin89

c'mon, u guys should know she's a big time joker now.

grin grin grin
Re: Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2010
michelin89:

Tpia's posts are mostly:

- lies
- hypocrisy
- sarcasm

When she is not talking about me or Aloy Emeka she is at all times sarcastic.

Believe me no one knows her stupidity more than me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Sex Workers Allow Unprotected Sex? / Word For Some Ladies Here (receive Sense) / Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.