Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,255 members, 7,953,957 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

I Date Only Old Men, They Can’t Have S-ex For Long Unlike Young Guys” – Singer, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Date Only Old Men, They Can’t Have S-ex For Long Unlike Young Guys” – Singer, (518 Views)

Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? / See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Date Only Old Men, They Can’t Have S-ex For Long Unlike Young Guys” – Singer, by Perosmith: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2017

Controversial Ghanaian singer Belinda Nana Ekua Amoah, popularly known as Mzbel, says getting married is not readily in her plans.

The 37-year-old said although many hold the view that she is old enough to be married by now, it is not a priority for her.

Speaking Monday in an interview on Behind the Fame on Drive Time on Joy FM with Lexis Bill, Mzbel said she is currently in a healthy relationship which is equal to marriage.

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE http://naijafastlink.com/i-date-only-old-men-they-cant-have-s-ex-for-long-unlike-young-guys-singer-mzbel/

SEE THE POST YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO READ HERE http://naijafastlink.com/bobrisky-finally-reveals-got-n15million-spent-birthday/
Re: I Date Only Old Men, They Can’t Have S-ex For Long Unlike Young Guys” – Singer, by olureignforever: 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
Your choice
Re: I Date Only Old Men, They Can’t Have S-ex For Long Unlike Young Guys” – Singer, by Jostico: 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
You're just being lazy nothing more

(1) (Reply)

Former Olori Wuraola Is Now Free To Remarry - Ooni Of Ife Declares / How Do I Go About This??? / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Spend On You??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.