Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. (6328 Views)

Corper Dragged Over Unromantic Birthday Date / Igbo Language Is Very Unromantic - Nigerian Lady / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
Riwo11:
I mean very unromantic... They don't even deserve to have a female friend talk more of a girl lover.
Ahh.. The only thing they know is "baby oya naa you go come weekend for my place" and the girl go carry body come, it will be all about bed racing and in each 5 mins both will be sweating and breathing like people that climbed olumo rock.
Some cannot even kiss well.. But let me not even go that side.
No! guys. No!!.
Learn to be romantic. Learn to be caring.. That girl you think that can't offer you anything but sex happens to be the way you made her, since you only give her nothing except white drops of semiliquid substance in a 5 secs electrifying mood.
No. Guys.. Be romantic. I mean show her you love her.
Many girls are not that demanding, but be romantic to give her money for hair once she post online.. "This is my natural hair".
In fact take her to a saloon and let her make her choice hair style.
When ever she posts "make up free day", it is a lie. Call her and give her money to buy plenty foundations and other make up kits.
Adore her. Be like "you look sweet, your hair is lovely, your make up is so cool. I love the way your lipstick goes same colour with your shoe."
Guy have you not observed that she almost have same pairs of panties and bras..
Ahh ahh. Bro. Don't always rush to pull what you don't know the price.
Go to super market. Buy her panties and different sets of underwear.. The owner of the shop will not chase you away. Lols..
You can even help her to wash them.
Can't you see that your babe have this body odour. Not that she smells, but buy her perfumes, body sprays, roll on, in different fragrances. You will still be the person to enjoy her neatness.
Take your girl to movies, sit by her side, hold her hand and watch movie with her.
Girls are gossip and they enjoy doing with their man. Why not be her gossip mate; gossip with her very well.
Be crazy for your girl. Tell her how you want her to be.. Tell her "baby, I don't want you to wear black pant today, why not wear that pinky pant with side rope.
It is not only when you call her you tell her "I love you" at the end of conversation. No no.. Borrow words from Shakespeare. write love lines; send her early enough to read once she is awakes; tell her how you love her in each line.
Guy don't just stay inside d room waiting for your bae to cook and bring food for you from the kitchen.. You are off from work and what are you doing .. "Nothing". Join her and make the cooking fun so that even if the food is not tasty you won't even observe while eating..
Don't forget to give her money, pocket money, chopping money, shopping money, in fact place her on salary scheme.
Place a standing order with your bank to always recharge her line with a certain amount of money from your account at intervals.
Bae can be very romantic if actually you are. Take the lead and that is why you are the man. She will reciprocate well.
Don't allow her to have any opportunity of finding joy from any other man and she will cheat on you.
ciolayemi.sylva
Let me come and be going....
Anyway am waiting for your bashing o
CLICK BELOW TO READ.....
:
4 Ways To Make A Girl Get Wet Easily
http://www.riwodating.com/2017/09/4-ways-to-make-girl-get-wet-easily.html
Don't angry me! angry
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by pocohantas(f): 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
kozmicity:

I actually wanted to say throughout the last month,I've actually been running into pocohantas topics lately

Hope you're not dizzy? You ran into my TOPICS where? undecided undecided

That you found this topic sensible, says a lot about your brain's condition. No offence intended...
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by 912(m): 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
david4z:

all i see here is money money money.. u b romantic

Exactly was I was just about to say.

I think the op is mistaking being romantic for being an ATM
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by kozmicity: 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
pocohantas:

Hope you're not dizzy? You ran into my TOPICS where? undecided undecided

That you found this topic sensible, says a lot about your brain's condition. No offence intended...

You did intend for me to be offended so,drop that crap...and yeah,my brain actually functions well enough to know that if I keep indulging you,you'll keep churning out asses instead of sensible topics.
cheesy

Ciao!!!
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by pocohantas(f): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
kozmicity:

You did intend for me to be offended so,drop that crap...and yeah,my brain actually functions well enough to know that if I keep indulging you,you'll keep churning out asses instead of sensible topics.
cheesy

Ciao!!!

That's why I said you are dizzy. I created no topic last month. I don't need your indulgence, heck, I don't know your goddamn sobriquet but you spelt mine perfectly... grin grin cocksuckers everywhere, they quote you first...then start forming non-indulgence

Gerarahere mehn! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
TGoddess:
Total BS.
and i totally agree.
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by kozmicity: 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
pocohantas:

That's why I said you are dizzy. I created no topic last month. I don't need your indulgence, heck, I don't know your goddamn sobriquet but you spelt mine perfectly... grin grin cocksuckers everywhere, they quote you first...then start forming non-indulgence

Gerarahere mehn! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Why do you choose to misunderstand me??
I said I've been running into your topics throughout last month.

How does that correlate with you creating new topics last month??

Read to be informed...i pick my words carefully when I write...i think its time you do same

#Peace
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by pocohantas(f): 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
kozmicity:

[s]Why do you choose to misunderstand me??
I said I've been running into your topics throughout last month.

How does that correlate with you creating new topics last month??

Read to be informed...i pick my words carefully when I write...i think its time you do same

#Peace[/s]

Same ol bullshit on a new day.
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by Nomfanelo99(f): 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
Victar:
I stopped reading when I came across this...

"You can even help her to wash them."
cheesy cheesy cheesy Should have kept on reading
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
IamZod:
and i totally agree.
Are you romantic?undecided
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by kozmicity: 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
pocohantas:

Lemme alone,Battery low...TTYL
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by kozmicity: 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
pocohantas:

I can still feel your embarassment and hurt here tho
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by pocohantas(f): 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
kozmicity:

I can still feel your embarassment and hurt here tho

I can always predict that line. 'Mind games', final weapon in the arsenal of your ilk... grin grin Battery low indeed!!

kozmicity:

Suit yourself,I'm done wasting my time with you

Then don't mention me again. Waste time indeed, when u find trouble finish, you wan form mumu maturity. You're the one that wasted my time! I know you before?? LOL grin grin bye!
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by Nomfanelo99(f): 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
The comments are hilarious
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by Victar(m): 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Should have kept on reading

Sorry, I just couldn't take it..
The "washing of panties" part took my spirit to the grave!
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by Nomfanelo99(f): 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
Victar:

Sorry, I just couldn't take it..
The "washing of panties" part took my spirit to the grave!
hahaha missed out on the fun out
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by deafeyez: 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
agbonkamen:
Some are so bad unromantic plus all they know how do is Open and close grin

Like say u no dey enjoy am.
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
TGoddess:
Are you romantic?undecided
i am, but most of d op points are baseless so to speak... Like washing of pata. I tot u agreed so?
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
IamZod:
i am, but most of d op points are baseless so to speak... Like washing of pata. I tot u agreed so?
That's why i asked.How will you wash your gf's pant,nigba ti won fi ori e gba paro.Thats BS.
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
TGoddess:
That's why i asked.How will you wash your gf's pant,nigba ti won fi ori e gba paro.Thats BS.
glad we agree then. Btw care to interpret. Not yoruba.
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
IamZod:
glad we agree then. Btw care to interpret. Not yoruba.
Use google.smiley
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
TGoddess:
Use google.smiley
ha! Dis wan pass google o grin. Tell me jor.
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by kepstone: 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
so what does the guy gets in return for spending and spending...... some girls are not here to help a guy financially but to wreck him. my guys let kep our cash oh if anything happen say u no get money girls will port network oh. and call u all manners of names. when i had a challenge with my finace my girl went at my back and got engaged to someone else. when i needed her most... she told me i have not spent more than 5k on her i left her with God to handle and i moved on. Nigerian girls define love as money.
God give us good wives.
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
IamZod:
ha! Dis wan pass google o grin. Tell me jor.
`When its not like your head is malfunctioning' manage that one.smiley
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
TGoddess:
`When its not like your head is malfunctioning' manage that one.smiley
i will manage it cos its u sha... Being the Goddess u are smiley
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
IamZod:
i will manage it cos its u sha... Being the Goddess u are smiley
Oshey.kiss
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
TGoddess:
Oshey.kiss
nice to meet you too. grin
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
IamZod:
nice to meet you too. grin
Oshey means thank you.Same here anyway.smiley

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by kozmicity: 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
pocohantas:

I can always predict that line. 'Mind games', final weapon in the arsenal of your ilk... grin grin Battery low indeed!!

Suit yourself,I'm done wasting my time with you
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by agbonkamen(f): 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
deafeyez:

Like say u no dey enjoy am.
enjoy rubbish wey no make me cum grin
Re: Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. by agbonkamen(f): 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
FreddyKruger:

Your english alone will kill all d romance.
can't u differentiate btwn a mistake and a bad English ni tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE / I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. / My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.