Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE (6149 Views)

Nigerian Man Sends Himself To Early Grave During Sex Competition With Loveth / It Sucks How One Mistake Can Destroy Your Life Forever / It Sucks How A Little Mistake Can Change Your Life Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by Tracypacy(f): 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
Marriage is not something you manage If you are already walking on egg shells when you are with him, don't marry o. I have been there and its not a good experience. He constantly reminded me that his mother had over 8 children and suffered alone to train them and do house chores
just because i told him we will require a house help since I won't be doing domestic chores everyday whenever I have a full production week. He lacked communication skills and instead of telling me when I offend him. He will rather carry grudges like satan and punish me emotionally. I will beg for my sins and the sins of the world.Which man in love ignores 39 missed calls from a woman he claims to love ? . He had a 9 year old daughter and hid it from me.I found out in the most casual and painful way.I would have treated that child like my daughter,but why hide it from me?. I talked about him running a genotype test because I am AS and since he claims AA when he said he used to be AS ,ain't it better,we redo a test in another hospital?.

He preferred to call off the wedding plans. No matter how you try to make up excuses with love. An abuser is an abuser. I was engaged, my friends were happy but I was miserable.I lacked peace of mind. Should marriage be this way ? I never enter and e be like this?. I didn't have a dime.I was dependent on him and the little money I got from sewing for people. I thought about starting all over again and it affected my self esteem. I was a depressed bitter woman. When he left,I was bitter, little did I know that It was God who saved me from an impending doom. Not everyone will be lucky. Maybe I would have been a single mother with a child and no penny in her account.

Single woman, Hear me!...Never settle for less .... I may not have a man now to call my own but I am happy!..very happy!
My parents do not lack,even though daddy is retired ....I take care of them and I ensure everyone is catered for. .. I once asked him if he will ever relocate to my location if I had a good job that fetches money more than he does,he said NEVER!. Most men in their quest for headship lose out.
You earn 30k in Abuja and wifey earns 500k in Lagos, so wife will resign to join you and your miserable 30k because you are the HUSBAND and HEAD. Arth thou not a FOOL?.

Now the EX is regretting,he said he hasn't found a woman like me and I assured him he will never find. My type is LIMITED EDITION. We are scarce and not just for any man. I AM A GOOD WOMAN, AN ASSET TO ANY MAN provided he treats me right, yes,ask GOD, he knows this too.So ladies,love with sense,peace of mind is what money can never buy. Na me talk am. If he is rich and treats you like shit, he is not worthy to be called a husband. If he is poor and doesn't treat you well, I pity your condition because even when he makes the money, you won't be treated well. If his family doesn't like you, don't marry him,you will be miserable. There is a lot I wanna say but this pos
Wait,let the biological clock tick.
Wait for a good man to come ...don't marry a wicked person to pepper your friends.
Don't marry a selfish man who thinks about his family only. If my husband cannot care for my family the same way I will care for his own family ,then he doesn't deserve me. Note that there is no perfect man. but at least be sure he falls into what you desire in a man.
Don't ever make a mistake of thinking he will change when you marry him ..You are not the holy spirit..
MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE

25 Likes

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by alex81(m): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
Happy birthday!

2 Likes

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by Tracypacy(f): 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
Thank you.
alex81:
Happy birthday!
Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by Aquariann: 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
You obviously miss him to be writing this epistle on your birthday. More like you're still sad it didn't work out.

5 Likes

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
You try.

Happy Birthday sha.
Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by Mzposh001: 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
Aquariann:
You obviously miss him to be writing this epistle on your birthday. More like you're still sad it didn't work out.
na wa for you o...
Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by Headlesschicken(m): 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
grin Chaii men wicked Sha,no wonder why dem dey stab some of una for una sleep,just negodu what this man has done to dix wonderful lady,that made her to rap on her birthday instead of cutting cakes,Chaii buh I believe say na good sex wey dey hold some families now from divorcing, imagine humping yuh wife with reckless abandon after having some serious fight,n after she would be like dix man dey try Sha,make i no divorce am yet,n time keeps on rolling..
Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by Tracypacy(f): 10:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
Aquariann:
Miss ke?? Lol! Not all married women are happy. Many are miserable, some are very bitter and regret. You can never understand until you wear the shoes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by Tracypacy(f): 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
Headlesschicken:
grin Chaii men wicked Sha,no wonder why dem dey stab some of una for una sleep,just negodu what this man has done to dix wonderful lady,that made her to rap on her birthday instead of cutting cakes,Chaii buh I believe say na good sex wey dey hold some families now from divorcing, imagine humping yuh wife with reckless abandon after having some serious fight,n after she would be like dix man dey try Sha,make i no divorce am yet,n time keeps on rolling..
Your monicker says it all

2 Likes

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by Tracypacy(f): 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
You try.
Happy Birthday sha.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by Diamond23(f): 11:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
U came out stronger nd beta.....Nice one. Api birthday!

2 Likes

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by Mypeople2(m): 12:50am On Aug 15, 2018
Tracypacy:
Marriage is not something you manage If you are already walking on egg shells when you are with him, don't marry o. I have been there and its not a good experience. He constantly reminded me that his mother had over 8 children and suffered alone to train them and do house chores
just because i told him we will require a house help since I won't be doing domestic chores everyday whenever I have a full production week. He lacked communication skills and instead of telling me when I offend him. He will rather carry grudges like satan and punish me emotionally. I will beg for my sins and the sins of the world.Which man in love ignores 39 missed calls from a woman he claims to love ? . He had a 9 year old daughter and hid it from me.I found out in the most casual and painful way.I would have treated that child like my daughter,but why hide it from me?. I talked about him running a genotype test because I am AS and since he claims AA when he said he used to be AS ,ain't it better,we redo a test in another hospital?.

He preferred to call off the wedding plans. No matter how you try to make up excuses with love. An abuser is an abuser. I was engaged, my friends were happy but I was miserable.I lacked peace of mind. Should marriage be this way ? I never enter and e be like this?. I didn't have a dime.I was dependent on him and the little money I got from sewing for people. I thought about starting all over again and it affected my self esteem. I was a depressed bitter woman. When he left,I was bitter, little did I know that It was God who saved me from an impending doom. Not everyone will be lucky. Maybe I would have been a single mother with a child and no penny in her account.

Single woman, Hear me!...Never settle for less .... I may not have a man now to call my own but I am happy!..very happy!
My parents do not lack,even though daddy is retired ....I take care of them and I ensure everyone is catered for. .. I once asked him if he will ever relocate to my location if I had a good job that fetches money more than he does,he said NEVER!. Most men in their quest for headship lose out.
You earn 30k in Abuja and wifey earns 500k in Lagos, so wife will resign to join you and your miserable 30k because you are the HUSBAND and HEAD. Arth thou not a FOOL?.

Now the EX is regretting,he said he hasn't found a woman like me and I assured him he will never find. My type is LIMITED EDITION. We are scarce and not just for any man. I AM A GOOD WOMAN, AN ASSET TO ANY MAN provided he treats me right, yes,ask GOD, he knows this too.So ladies,love with sense,peace of mind is what money can never buy. Na me talk am. If he is rich and treats you like shit, he is not worthy to be called a husband. If he is poor and doesn't treat you well, I pity your condition because even when he makes the money, you won't be treated well. If his family doesn't like you, don't marry him,you will be miserable. There is a lot I wanna say but this pos
Wait for a good man to come ...don't marry a wicked person to pepper your friends.
Don't marry a selfish man who thinks about his family only. If my husband cannot care for my family the same way I will care for his own family ,then he doesn't deserve me. Note that there is no perfect man. but at least be sure he falls into what you desire in a man.
Don't ever make a mistake of thinking he will change when you marry him ..You are not the holy spirit..
But babe, it seems you will rest in your father's house for a very long time with this kind of words.In fact,relax and mount your tent there until you change your MINDSET

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 15, 2018
Ladies, always probe the mentality of the man you are dating before tieing the knot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by tunjilana: 7:19am On Aug 15, 2018
Tracypacy:

..Immediately I saw the I was dependent on him part...see women need to learn to empower themselves...simple! that way u can negotiate life on your own terms and no one takes u for granted and u dont get to tolerate abuses from anyone....even an abuser who sees u as a value addition to his life will think twice b4 misbehaving...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by Tracypacy(f): 7:49am On Aug 15, 2018
I laugh in transmission power grin grin grin grin, Look around you and see the growing single parent, it has come and it will stay for a long time.
Mypeople2:
But babe, it seems you will rest in your father's house for a very long time with this kind of words.In fact,relax and mount your tent there until you change your MINDSET
Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by Tracypacy(f): 7:49am On Aug 15, 2018
Certainly I did.
Diamond23:
U came out stronger nd beta.....Nice one. Api birthday!

2 Likes

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by kalu61(m): 8:35am On Aug 15, 2018
Hmmm, birthday letter. lt must mean so much to you�. You are really bitter about him. Ndo. Move on

1 Like

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by chiommy123(f): 11:43am On Aug 15, 2018
God pls deliver us from karashikas
Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by Apina(m): 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
If a young hustling guy approach una now, una no go gree give am face o, But you guys will come online to tell us how one stable dude fvck una style up over and over again. If you cannot take care of yourself, why expect someone else to be able to? undecided

1 Like

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by MissMich(f): 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
I'm happy you came out better and stronger... be happy always sweetie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by Pojomojo: 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
drop ur mail. i have issues with my pm
alex81:
Happy birthday!
Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by alex81(m): 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
Pojomojo:
drop ur mail. i have issues with my pm
leh me kuku ask it here.

Any idea where i could do a transfer at inec reg center around Ikeja GRA or ogba?

1 Like

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by KukkitAvenue(m): 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
I wish you happy birthday. I'm jus surprise you didn't mention one good thing about this dude. Shooo! Na so the guy bad riiish?

2 Likes

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by Pojomojo: 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
pLEASE, i POSTED AREAS WHERE YOU COULD DO IT
alex81:
leh me kuku ask it here.

Any idea where i could do a transfer at inec reg center around Ikeja GRA or ogba?
Central Primary School, Ikeja, GRA
Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by donbachi(m): 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
you entered the car of a wreckless driver...thank God there was no major accident...in some cases.so many passengers came out with broken head,black eye and a scattered body.....some drivers are one chance..next time,watch before you enter...i celebrate with you.

2 Likes

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by alex81(m): 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
Pojomojo:
pLEASE, i POSTED AREAS WHERE YOU COULD DO IT
Central Primary School, Ikeja, GRA
i stay at Ikeja GRA nothing like inec reg center there.

any other closeby center?

1 Like

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by Tracypacy(f): 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
Thanks.
donbachi:
you entered the car of a wreckless driver...thank God there was no major accident...in some cases.so many passengers came out with broken head,black eye and a scattered body.....some drivers are one chance..next time,watch before you enter...i celebrate with you.
Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by ednut1(m): 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2018
If the guy narrates his own version e go diff to ur version. All d best as long as ur happy. 90% of nigerian women go still marry d man(beast) like that. Like my friend in school the husband dey changer her sim card every 6 months. I see her posts on facebook all i see is a miserable lonely woman. E go beta

5 Likes

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by Seandisputed(m): 3:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
This one is advertising herself.

Don't worry husband will come
Shey when better niggaz like us starts asking you out you'll say no you want em bad boys
God save you say him no comot one of your nipples with bite.
Come and meet me lemme spoil you small so you'll forget about him totally

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by gaby(m): 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
Tracypacy:

You are headed and sensible. Props..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by Tracypacy(f): 8:32am On Aug 20, 2018
Thanks.
gaby:

You are headed and sensible. Props..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? / Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here / Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.