Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,083 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

CLICK Please...my Company Is OWING Me 150k 3months Salary..how Can I Get It! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CLICK Please...my Company Is OWING Me 150k 3months Salary..how Can I Get It! (920 Views)

Video Of A Girl Having Sex With 2 Guys Because She Is Owing Them Money / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CLICK Please...my Company Is OWING Me 150k 3months Salary..how Can I Get It! by Born2conquer: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
I can no longer take it ..I am always depressed because of the amount the company I am working for is OWING me!
_
I got this job with a new company in JULY..and the mistake I made was that I trusted the CEO word and assurance of paying me at the end of the month (the CEO is a billionaire in Nigeria)
_
The joy of meeting this billionaire clouded my thinking of asking him for the agreement.
_
My work was from home..and I did it diligently..to the extent everybody around me are already Calling me by the company's name!

First month passed...I got nothing
I contacted the company but they read my message but refused to respond.

Someone in the company later reassured me to keep working!..

Well this is the 3rd month and I am.yet to get anything WHATSOEVER FROM THE COMPANY!

WHEREAS the company is giving out money like sand to people and I am here dying of HUNGER & DEPRESSION.

I'VE CONTACTED THE CEO..he didn't pick up

Same as the top officials

HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME
Re: CLICK Please...my Company Is OWING Me 150k 3months Salary..how Can I Get It! by fathermagic(m): 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
keep working

1 Like

Re: CLICK Please...my Company Is OWING Me 150k 3months Salary..how Can I Get It! by femo122: 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
Sue them in court
Re: CLICK Please...my Company Is OWING Me 150k 3months Salary..how Can I Get It! by agbonkamen(f): 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
Okija shrine will do the magic grin

1 Like

Re: CLICK Please...my Company Is OWING Me 150k 3months Salary..how Can I Get It! by Headlesschicken(m): 7:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
undecided How are we supposed to help u,if u won't give out names,keep dying in silence...

1 Like

Re: CLICK Please...my Company Is OWING Me 150k 3months Salary..how Can I Get It! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
embarassed angry undecided

What sort of crap is this?

Is there any written agreement between you guys?

Have they made any previous payment before I mean salary?

2 Likes

Re: CLICK Please...my Company Is OWING Me 150k 3months Salary..how Can I Get It! by LivinaPatrick(f): 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
Kick their ass
Re: CLICK Please...my Company Is OWING Me 150k 3months Salary..how Can I Get It! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
LivinaPatrick:
Kick their ass
undecided
How ma?

1 Like

Re: CLICK Please...my Company Is OWING Me 150k 3months Salary..how Can I Get It! by Papiikush: 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
I'll give you one woman's number. Her name is "mama benin" trust me, they'll pay up your cash even with interest.

2 Likes

Re: CLICK Please...my Company Is OWING Me 150k 3months Salary..how Can I Get It! by Born2conquer: 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
OrestesDante:
embarassed angry undecided

What sort of crap is this?

Is there any written agreement between you guys?

Have they made any previous payment before I mean salary?

There wasn't...
Re: CLICK Please...my Company Is OWING Me 150k 3months Salary..how Can I Get It! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
Papiikush:
I'll give you one woman's number. Her name is "mama benin" trust me, they'll pay up your cash even with interest.

What will the mama do? grin
Re: CLICK Please...my Company Is OWING Me 150k 3months Salary..how Can I Get It! by NigelCundy: 11:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
What's the name of the company, the CEO, and hope you have your employment agreement...either paper or e-signed. or any form of documentation that states you are employed and to be paid a certain amount...it could be a whatsapp message or an email... let me know if you have it

1 Like

Re: CLICK Please...my Company Is OWING Me 150k 3months Salary..how Can I Get It! by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 23, 2017
Papiikush:

Na so.

Re: CLICK Please...my Company Is OWING Me 150k 3months Salary..how Can I Get It! by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 23, 2017
LivinaPatrick:
Kick their ass

With what kind of boot?!
Re: CLICK Please...my Company Is OWING Me 150k 3months Salary..how Can I Get It! by LivinaPatrick(f): 11:08am On Sep 23, 2017
WORDWORLD:

With what kind of boot?!
jungle boot cheesy grin
Re: CLICK Please...my Company Is OWING Me 150k 3months Salary..how Can I Get It! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
LivinaPatrick:
jungle boot cheesy grin

Let me quickly go and tell them to wear enough pampers...............................runs and shouts to the oga at the top:"LIVINAPATRICK HAS ADVICED HIM TO USE JUNGLE BOOT AND NOT SLIPPERS FOR YOUR ASS KICKING.........................OGA CEO MAKE UNA PAMPERS UNA YANSH WELL-WELL FOR JUNGLE BOOT KICKING O AT LEAST TO PROTECT UNA BLOKUS OR MAKE UNA JUST GIVE AM HIM 3 MONTHS SALARY JEJE HE IS BORN2CONQUER"
Re: CLICK Please...my Company Is OWING Me 150k 3months Salary..how Can I Get It! by LivinaPatrick(f): 5:49am On Sep 24, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Let me quickly go and tell them to wear enough pampers...............................runs and shouts to the oga at the top:"LIVINAPATRICK HAS ADVICED HIM TO USE JUNGLE BOOT AND NOT SLIPPERS FOR YOUR ASS KICKING.........................OGA CEO MAKE UNA PAMPERS UNA YANSH WELL-WELL FOR JUNGLE BOOT KICKING O AT LEAST TO PROTECT UNA BLOKUS OR MAKE UNA JUST GIVE AM HIM 3 MONTHS SALARY JEJE HE IS BORN2CONQUER"
hahahaha u re indeed very funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CLICK Please...my Company Is OWING Me 150k 3months Salary..how Can I Get It! by Born2conquer: 10:14am On Oct 05, 2017
NigelCundy:
What's the name of the company, the CEO, and hope you have your employment agreement...either paper or e-signed. or any form of documentation that states you are employed and to be paid a certain amount...it could be a whatsapp message or an email... let me know if you have it

There is a recording!

The meeting was recorded
Re: CLICK Please...my Company Is OWING Me 150k 3months Salary..how Can I Get It! by Born2conquer: 10:15am On Oct 05, 2017
NigelCundy:
The company is a new company making waves with many celebrities as their ambassadors

The CEO is a popular wealthy man in Nigeria

I am scared of spilling out the names
Re: CLICK Please...my Company Is OWING Me 150k 3months Salary..how Can I Get It! by NigelCundy: 11:56am On Oct 05, 2017
Born2conquer:

The company is a new company making waves with many celebrities as their ambassadors

The CEO is a popular wealthy man in Nigeria

I am scared of spilling out the names
Send me an email. I'll give you my phone number and we'll communicate on whatsapp
Re: CLICK Please...my Company Is OWING Me 150k 3months Salary..how Can I Get It! by Born2conquer: 7:23am On Oct 07, 2017
NigelCundy:

Send me an email at olaoluwabolu@gmail.com I'll give you my phone number and we'll communicate on whatsapp
okay sir
Re: CLICK Please...my Company Is OWING Me 150k 3months Salary..how Can I Get It! by tobechi74: 7:30am On Oct 07, 2017
the only language Nigeria understand is violence. use force

(1) (Reply)

Rokia2 You Are Asked To Marry Me Or Collect #10? / What Is Squirting ?? / How Do I Explain That My Uncle Is My Son’s Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.