Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives (55095 Views)

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? / Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by femoladosu: 6:54am On Sep 13, 2017
You mean their own secrets abi
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by anselm791(m): 6:54am On Sep 13, 2017
and this is truth I tell you, REAL love is giving without expecting anything back, not even my secrets. any other thing is just a business arrangement.
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by initiate: 7:00am On Sep 13, 2017
you nailed it!

woman mouth too dey leak

thingsyoudo123:
If tell her some very personal tins, dont be suprised to hear it from a relative one day or worst case from ur neighbor.
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by KayDEAN(m): 7:01am On Sep 13, 2017
Its just sad. Contact me for your high quality cartoons selfies

Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by NCP: 7:01am On Sep 13, 2017
Secrets are meant to be kept. That is why SECRETaries exist
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by babyfaceafrica: 7:07am On Sep 13, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:

you mean gooner like Arsenal fan or goner?
goner
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by Jodeci25(m): 7:11am On Sep 13, 2017
Nice one
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by MyIncorp: 7:16am On Sep 13, 2017
greatface:
Secrets?

The Title Reads "Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives" but the body sounds more like "How To Make Your Man Not To Keep Secrets From You."

I may be wrong please somebody correct me.

Yours and the OP's title are correct.
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by Olulinks(m): 7:20am On Sep 13, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Secrets destroy relationships.. Say everything that your spouse deserves to know because only the truth can set you free...even if it will end your relationship say it!!!!....if you have a child, have dated hiabdeienss or family before...if you cheat..let him or her know..because or he finds out himself.....you are a gooner!!!
You're still a single gel. I can see those common line you just quoted above. What the OP is saying isn't before but during the marital life. OP is totally right in his submission above. I'm shocked!
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by maamisco(f): 7:23am On Sep 13, 2017
Nice peace
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by Olulinks(m): 7:24am On Sep 13, 2017
meelerh:
Hmmmm.... limit not prevent
You're are correct, too!
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by fisayo02(m): 7:27am On Sep 13, 2017
Nice write up...
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by babyfaceafrica: 7:27am On Sep 13, 2017
Olulinks:

You're still a single gel. I can see those common line you just quoted above. What the OP is saying isn't before but during the marital life. OP is totally right in his submission above. I'm shocked!
what makes you think am a gal..did you see f in my moniker?..what makes you think am single?...just assumptions!!!!....whatbi wrote is my opinion so leave me abeg
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by YelloweWest: 7:29am On Sep 13, 2017
patola080:
is ok so far ur man is jobless or d type dat move 4rm one woman to another or so far dat u re d one dat is gvin him food
property bought with my hard earned money undecided
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by easzypeaszy(m): 7:32am On Sep 13, 2017
I always tell my woman..
You are not suppose to hear everytin as a woman
Am not suppose to say everytin as a man.
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by YelloweWest: 7:35am On Sep 13, 2017
nomsreal:

And you guys trust each other? Prefer not to marry than that kind of secret.
Can't judge though, maybe I'm not seeing the whole picture
But I thought u guys agreed it's ok for a man to keep secrets.

The statement I made was not true. I just painted a scenario.

My husband and I have no secrets. We are both signatories to each others accounts and discuss everything.

Life is easy when it's simple. But people just like to complicate things.

4 Likes

Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by sinkhole: 7:39am On Sep 13, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Secrets destroy relationships.. Say everything that your spouse deserves to know because only the truth can set you free...even if it will end your relationship say it!!!!....if you have a child, have dated hiabdeienss or family before...if you cheat..let him or her know..because or he finds out himself.....you are a gooner!!!
I guess you are yet to marry?
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by babyfaceafrica: 7:39am On Sep 13, 2017
sinkhole:
I guess you are yet to marry?
guess
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by Iamthoney(m): 7:40am On Sep 13, 2017
Some things are better not be shared... I can not come and use my hand and destroy myself like Biblical Samson. So dear future wife no be every of my secret I will share with you so bear with me in advance...I love you
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by IMASTEX: 7:40am On Sep 13, 2017
"Why border to know more when happiness can only come from knowing less" Italians says.
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by Iamthoney(m): 7:41am On Sep 13, 2017
Some things are better not be shared... I can not come and use my hand and destroy myself like Biblical Samson. So dear future wife no be every of my secret I will share with you so bear with me in advance...I love you really truly
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by sinkhole: 7:43am On Sep 13, 2017
kissniyi:
HAHAHA. AT LAST. IM FIRST TO COMMENT, CNT STILL BLIV THIS. I DEDICATE THIS SPOT TO ALL ASUU STUDENTS ON STRIKE.
WHAT? Guy, your comment is 27th or something like that
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by sinkhole: 7:50am On Sep 13, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
guess
Yea, because I am married and I do keep some secret from my wife. I will give you an example:
My wife is very generous, a very good woman, but unfortunately our money only comes from me. If my wife see me with #10k, she can spend that #10k in a week and if she see me with only #500 she can also manage that #500 in a week so in order to keep some savings I have decided not to really tell her the actual amount in my account.

2 Likes

Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by babyfaceafrica: 7:52am On Sep 13, 2017
sinkhole:
Yea, because I am married and I do keep some secret from my wife. I will give you an example:
My wife is very generous, a very good woman, but unfortunately our money only comes from me. If my wife see me with #10k, she can spend that #10k in a week and if she see me with only #500 she can also manage that #500 in a week so in order to keep some savings I have decided not to really tell her the actual amount in my account.
that one is different, I have examples of secret not to the kpt..read my post again.....if you cheat,if upunhave children outside
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by kbbanj10(m): 7:54am On Sep 13, 2017
piagetskinner:

if u read the book of judges 14 and 15 u will discover that that woman wasn't meant to be his wife..but he went after her not because he loved her per say but because he lusted after her...and she didn't love him either, probably because he was famous and strong etc

this soon led to his undoing
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by kbbanj10(m): 7:58am On Sep 13, 2017
piagetskinner:

if u read the book of judges 14 and 15 u will discover that that woman wasn't meant to be his wife..but he went after her not because he loved her per say but because he lusted after her...and she didn't love him either, probably because he was famous and strong etc

this soon led to his undoing
what about Abraham? You think if Abraham had told Sarah and even Isaac about the burnt offering the story will still be the same?
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by sinkhole: 8:01am On Sep 13, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
that one is different, I have examples of secret not to the kpt..read my post again.....if you cheat,if upunhave children outside
Hmmm, I think secret is secret embarassed just like sin is sin, whether armed robbery or pick-pocketing or even some lying at home! But seriously, there are some simple secret you just have to keep, like the one I just stated and some you just don't do talkless of keeping it a secret, if you had a child before marriage, then tell your partner, if that person loves you then the person will accept you as you are. Personally, I will be devastated to learn that my wife had a child before we married or outside after coming together!
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by Rexnegro(m): 8:06am On Sep 13, 2017
askseunoladele:
SECRETS MEN KEEP FROM THEIR WIVES

Men have secrets and they keep them very tightly to their chest. A woman almost ran mad during her husband's burial when another woman showed up with his son she never knew from Adam. They had a blissful marriage and she never suspected her husband was having an affair.

I'm not just talking about affairs. I'm also talking giving out money without your consent or extending secret hands to his family members. He can also have secret bank accounts, businesses and projects.

No marriage can survive on secrets. However, a wife's attitude determines how much of himself her husband will reveal to her. If you want your husband to open all his heart to you, you must be mature, faithful, loyal, dependable and trustworthy.

There are some women who have no secrets. Their friends know everything about their husbands including how many times they have sex per week. Learn to keep your husband's secrets secret.

Avoid jealousy like plague. Your husband will never tell you he's getting attracted to a lady if you are manic jealous and insecure. You may ask, why should he be attracted to her in the first place? Because you no longer do the things that attracted him to you so he's plain bored! He complained several times about it but you keep giving excuses so he gave up and fell in love with someone else. This may sound hard, but it's the truth. You can't keep a man glued to you by being boring, unromantic and frigid. So, if you are the secured woman who is loving and understanding, you can ask him why he is being attracted, he will tell you and when you make the necessary the adjustments, he will forget the other woman exists. It's as simple as that.

Give him free hand. Let him give whenever he wants to, after all it's his money. Never tell your husband not to give, you can rather wisely explain the pressing need at home and advise him to cut down on the amount he wanted to give to people.

Don’ t waste his money, if you do, he will not tell you how much he has in his accounts lest you make unnecessary demand on him.

Encourage his business ideas though you do not agree with them. If you object, he might go ahead with it in secret not minding whether he fails or not. Men love to take risks. Go on your knees and ask God to touch his heart instead of standing in his way.

Do not judge, criticize, abuse, make fun of and threaten him anytime he shares a secret, weakness, failure or temptation with you. Men love correction but not condemnation. If you attack him and make him feel like a criminal, he will never ever open up to you again, never.

May the good Lord grant us the wisdom to run our marriages in Jesus' name. Feel free to share. God bless you. Cheers!
© Seun Oladele 2015, revised, edited and re posted.
www.askseunoladele..com
nice one bro...
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by babyfaceafrica: 8:09am On Sep 13, 2017
sinkhole:
Hmmm, I think secret is secret embarassed just like sin is sin, whether armed robbery or pick-pocketing or even some lying at home! But seriously, there are some simple secret you just have to keep, like the one I just stated and some you just don't do talkless of keeping it a secret, if you had a child before marriage, then tell your partner, if that person loves you then the person will accept you as you are. Personally, I will be devastated to learn that my wife had a child before we married or outside after coming together!
then we are on d same pagd
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by lozanni(m): 8:30am On Sep 13, 2017
soberdrunk:
The problem with relationships nowadays is that almost everyone is going into it with so many 'expectations', 'requirements', "terms", and "conditions', "My man must be this', "my woman must be that". Our fathers and mothers can boast of long happy marriages because they loved each other truly with little or no expectations, learnt to accept the things they couldnt change about each other so there wasn't any need to keep 'secrets'. I remember my Ex-girlfriend telling me 'it is either you drop the booze and sticks or i walk' and for months i was living a double life, carrying brush and toothpaste in the car and masking the smell of booze with bodyspray. One day i thought to myself for how long will i keep up and why will i even be with someone that wont accept everything about me so i bounced, the fact still remains nobody enjoys keeping secrets, they only keep secrets because of the terms and conditions attached to a relationship....... angry

grin I hope you dey sober now and you don't drink much again.
My former girlfriend, now wife, was warning me too against drinking and driving, but I did not take her seriously until I almost hit some people who were standing carelessly on the road, at a bus stop. I avoided the above mishap at the last minute as my vision was glazed through over boozing, brought about through having a meeting with some hard drinking people.
Ever since the above incident, I have learnt how to hold onto one bottle of drink (not more than that) from the beginning of a meeting or function to its very end. Lol.
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by Ajoboss(m): 8:32am On Sep 13, 2017
Flashh:
Samson told a woman his secret, she used it against him.

Not everything you tell your wife.
was d woman his wife? wink
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by ominirajj: 8:47am On Sep 13, 2017
YelloweWest:

Don't push anything out of him. It's not worth it.
Give him a good dose of his medicine. Keep ur own secrets.
Thanks a much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is There A Probability Of Cheating? / Who Remembered These? / Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.