Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Sad!! Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Loses Brother To Kidney Disease - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sad!! Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Loses Brother To Kidney Disease (1250 Views)

Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Thanks INEC For Postponing The Presidential Election / Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform / Adorable Photo Of Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad!! Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Loses Brother To Kidney Disease by celebsnestblog: 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
Nollywood actress Ufuoma McDemott has taken to social media to announce the passing of her brother, Uvie Eseoghene Ejenobor.

Writing on her Instagram today, the actress revealed that Uvie battled kidney disease for a protracted period and sadly died yesterday, Monday September 11, after much struggles with the pains.

She wrote;

No questions asked oh Lord. I don't understand it but I trust you. My picture hating brother; Uvie Eseoghene Ejenobor passed away on 9/11 2017.

I wish I could blame someone or something but it was simply his time. Thank you for your prayers and concern. He has gone to be with the Lord. He fought. He fought hard but the pains were stronger.

He gasped with every strength thinking his kidneys would respond, but it pleased God to ease his suffering.

Like a true Son of a champ he passed as he was strapped to the dialysis machine committing his soul to his maker. We have cried.

We have wailed. We pray for peace and strength at this time. We pray for an extra covering of grace. Grace to carry this burden.

See more >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/sad-actress-ufuoma-mcdermott-loses-brother-kidney-disease/

cc lalasticlala cc mynd44

Re: Sad!! Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Loses Brother To Kidney Disease by uzoormah(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
Re: Sad!! Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Loses Brother To Kidney Disease by Warfibabe(f): 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
so sad! God rest his soul. Ufuoma, on behalf of seun and the rest of us Nlders, pls accept our heartfelt sympathy.

2 Likes

Re: Sad!! Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Loses Brother To Kidney Disease by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
eeeyah rip bro
Re: Sad!! Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Loses Brother To Kidney Disease by Amina222: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
So sad... RIP
Re: Sad!! Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Loses Brother To Kidney Disease by Agadsman(m): 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
May God rest his soul...some pple will think kidney failure is only caused by too much intake of alcohol. The truth is, there are many pple who have been taking alcohol for ages and their kidneys still functions well. There are also pple who have not tasted alcohol before but were killed by same kidney failures, what about the very young children that also experience kidney failure? I also loss my dad to dis same renal failure in 2015 and I must say that it is an experience that I wouldn't wish my worst enemy to pass through...Very painful.

1 Like

Re: Sad!! Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Loses Brother To Kidney Disease by celebsnestblog: 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
Re: Sad!! Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Loses Brother To Kidney Disease by dollytino4real(f): 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
though he is dead but his man!hood lives on.
Re: Sad!! Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Loses Brother To Kidney Disease by realborn(m): 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
Arc. Ese,

Saw you barely a fortnight ago. Heard of your predicament about a week ago. Now you have gone to rest.

I remember Ife days.

You will forever remain unique and great. Sleep and rest well. Good night champ.

Ufuoma,

Take heart. You had an amazing brother!
Re: Sad!! Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Loses Brother To Kidney Disease by Houseofglam7(f): 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
He was so damn cute!
R.I.P
cry

Return If Possible
Re: Sad!! Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Loses Brother To Kidney Disease by Innominds101: 1:09am On Sep 13, 2017
RIP . Dear lord protect us from the hands of sickness and all forms of diseases
Re: Sad!! Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Loses Brother To Kidney Disease by celebsnest(m): 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Why I’m Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend –miss Nigeria / See Photos Of The World Most Ugliest Woman / PHOTOS: Ebuka Looks Dapper As Bbnaija Season 3 Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.