Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,322 members, 7,867,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

What Are The Top 6 Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Top 6 Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? (886 Views)

Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women / When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Top 6 Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by valkaka(m): 6:58am On Sep 13, 2017
(1)I’m a good bet for someone who wants a long-term, stable relationship: pretty decent income potential and pretty good with managing my finances.

(2)I love God and i am a God fearing Christian

(3)I love cooking. I’m pretty much an artist in the kitchen. No recipe. Give me the ingredients and I’ll make you something delicious.

(4)I believe in working to live rather than living to work. Whoever I end up marrying or dating long-term is going to go on a lot of romantic getaways.I’m a pretty decent lover who gets off on getting you off. That’s literally the most exciting thing for me.

(5).I am a good listener; whether it be a useless and totally out of place conspiracy theories or a recipe for the new dish you learnt to cook, I am all ears.

(6)I prefer to avoid expensive restaurants, movie halls, and shops. I spend, but wisely. I would rather cook, buy a home theatre and wait for discounts.

feel free to add yours
Re: What Are The Top 6 Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 13, 2017
I'm neat and arranged.
I'm intelligent.

I don't talk too much, an introvert.

I'm caring.

I'm simple, not materialistic.

I'm a good listener.
Re: What Are The Top 6 Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by Chanchit: 7:25am On Sep 13, 2017
Eyah! How I wish I'm this useful . Lemme stay here to read more about useful people.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Top 6 Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 13, 2017
because I used to be a street boy and I can protect you from any public harassment or threat even if its is El chapo

1 Like

Re: What Are The Top 6 Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by Ladyjumong(f): 8:53am On Sep 13, 2017
Advertisment

1 Like

Re: What Are The Top 6 Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by IamAirforce1: 8:56am On Sep 13, 2017
Oops!

I don't belong here
Re: What Are The Top 6 Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 13, 2017
Hmmm
Re: What Are The Top 6 Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by Daviestunech(m): 10:02am On Sep 13, 2017
Sabrina18:
I'm neat and arranged.

I'm intelligent.

I'm caring.

I'm a good listener.
My speck grin
Can I hopp along?
Re: What Are The Top 6 Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by nikkypearl(f): 10:08am On Sep 13, 2017
Chanchit:
Eyah! How I wish I'm this useful . Lemme stay here to read more about useful people.
are you saying you are useless ? grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Top 6 Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by Chanchit: 10:51am On Sep 13, 2017
nikkypearl:
are you saying you are useless ? grin

So I've been told, but they still stick to this useless guy though. Maybe the meaning of useless has changed sha.
Re: What Are The Top 6 Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:23am On Sep 13, 2017

Re: What Are The Top 6 Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 13, 2017
grin cheesy grin
Re: What Are The Top 6 Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by Blackhawk01: 11:29am On Sep 13, 2017
Nothing and that's why Iyamm single to stupor. angry angry undecided
Re: What Are The Top 6 Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 13, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Nothing and that's why Iyamm single to stupor. angry angry undecided
grin grin
Re: What Are The Top 6 Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by Blackhawk01: 11:37am On Sep 13, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Top 6 Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 13, 2017
I am here to read comments.
Perhaps I might find something wink
Re: What Are The Top 6 Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 13, 2017
am always a loseerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cry cry cry

bet why sef cry cry
Re: What Are The Top 6 Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by benosky(m): 11:58am On Sep 13, 2017
Wait
Re: What Are The Top 6 Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
1. Because...
2. And...
3. When...
4. As...
5. So...
6. Finally...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Top 6 Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by rocketsky11: 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
I think there are only two. They love you like shege and want to get married to you. Just like meeting singles for marriage on LostRib.com. Why else would you date someone? See LostRib.com here http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v
Re: What Are The Top 6 Reasons Why Someone Should Date You? by LodiDodi(m): 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
Sabrina18:
I'm neat and arranged.

I'm intelligent.

I'm caring.

I'm a good listener.

I swear I saw beautiful before clicking on quote, but cant find it.
Can I see your face?
You sound like the whole package.

(1) (Reply)

Married Men And Cheating / Pre-wedding Pictures / Guys Come Here Pls. I Need Birthday Gift Ideas (Unusuals)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.