Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women (33750 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl / God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by uche87(m): 8:49am On Jul 24, 2023
Often when single young people move to the United Kingdom, they are always caught between starting new relationships abroad or sticking to their old relationships in their home countries. This short article is aimed at guiding you to make the best decision on the basis of reality and not mere emotions and sentiments.

I will try as much as possible to make this piece less controversial. The aim isn't to break relationships and destroy the efforts of couples in their relationships.

Dating a good Nigerian woman in the UK is amazing. They bring happiness and increase your zeal to succeed by giving you strong backing.
Below are some of the reasons why dating a Nigerian woman in the UK is highly recommended.

(1) Nigerian women are appreciative:

Let's face it, there is no abundance of 'original' male suitors in the UK. Some coloured women even go for several months without anybody stopping them on the street to say hello. This adds value to men (law of demand and supply). So when single women ever meet their male counterparts, they value you like the pound note.

(2) Financial independence:

The UK creates an enabling ground and a level-playing field for everybody to succeed. As long as you are ready to work, you will make good money. UK-based Nigerian women have their own money and take pleasure in buying their own things unlike their counterparts back home, who are at the mercy of Tinubu and his APC friends.

(3) Beauty and fashion:

UK-based Nigerian women are not only beautiful, but they are so classy. They could be fashionable due to the extra cash and the affordability of clothes in the UK. I believe they have more 'packaging' than Amazon lol

(4) Better opportunities:

Nigerian women are doing really well in the UK. They are like the last piece of the puzzle you need to make your life complete. I have seen some men doing blue-collar jobs marry doctors and company management officials in the UK. This opens a door of opportunities and stability.

(5) Adaptability:

If you are in the UK, you are better off dating a Nigerian woman who lives in the country. This is because they have adapted to the system and have a strong knowledge of how it works. This is always as smooth as when Robin Van Persie moved from Arsenal to Old Trafford. He hit the ground running.

(6) Happy Ending:

UK women have very strong 'grips'. Legends in the house would understand. This is because of the scarcity of men and the busy nature of the country. You can't boldly say the same about Lagos-based women who are mostly 'sexually stressed' due to too multiple relationships running concurrently and marketing activities.

(7) Mental stability:

Due to the performing nature of the UK economy (compared to Nigeria), the women are generally happy to an extent because their needs are easily met via simple financial plans. Tinubu, back home has triggered an epidemic of mood swings amongst women with highly counterproductive public policies.

(cool Fiscal compatibility:

Nigerian women in the UK are largely transparent with their finances. They also contribute to the payment of bills. They know for sure that their spouses might develop hunchbacks carrying those responsibilities alone. This attribute isn't easy to come by in Nigeria where the women regularly say 'Your money is our money and my money is my money' to their men.

(9) Better exposure:

Traveling itself is a form of education. As you pass through places, they also pass through you. Nigerian women in the UK have mixed with different races by virtue of being in the country. This has also broadened their perspective on life and made them better people.

(10) Cooking:

Nigerian women are generally fantastic cooks. They don't just have the skill, but they also have the financial resources to explore new measures of making both local and foreign dishes. Inadequate financial resources impede the abilities of their local counterparts.

Osahon George Osayimwen writes from the United Kingdom.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Felimax(m): 8:56am On Jul 24, 2023
Beautiful article!
I don't know why my friends in UK thinks otherwise.

36 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by ednut1(m): 9:37am On Jul 24, 2023
This one is doing PR for Nigeria women in the Uk. If they have all those qualities listed up there men will be rushing them. They are mostly being avoided for obvious reasons 😆. The average Nigerian woman abroad has this over inflated ego just because she don japa. Tufiakwa

343 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by superemmy(m): 9:42am On Jul 24, 2023
What a load of rubbish

203 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Exceed15: 9:43am On Jul 24, 2023
Then still throw you out at the end

103 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by April396949: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
As an AI language model, I can provide you with a comment on the topic. However, please keep in mind that dating preferences vary among individuals, and it is important to approach dating with an open mind and respect for cultural differences. Here is a comment:

"Exploring relationships with people from different cultural backgrounds can be an enriching and rewarding experience. UK-based Nigerian women offer a unique perspective, blending Nigerian heritage with Western influence. They often bring a vibrant and multifaceted cultural aspect to relationships, showcasing their rich traditions, strong family values, and diverse experiences. However, it's crucial to remember that dating should be based on personal compatibility, mutual interests, and individual personalities rather than generalized reasons related to nationality or ethnicity."

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by GOFRONT(m): 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
So even if una Genotype no match, make una marry cos una two meet for UK.

14 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by pocohantas(f): 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
Funny thread. Men and women would marry themselves if they deem themselves compatible and "in love".

I have male and female friends in the UK. The major problem I see is they are overly cautious of themselves and no relationship would ever work where both parties are trying to be "smart".

123 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by KingAzubuike(f): 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
Lol them don dey do advertisement . Una never see anything yet.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Emmaomotob(m): 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
Only men date for love, women date for profit. I can only marry a Nigerian woman in UK if she has green card.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Vanpascore(m): 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
W
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Klington: 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
cool
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by 6ixVille: 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
"Nigerian women" off me

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Jennyclay(f): 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
Mtcheww!! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Sweetvie: 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
smiley
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by wunmi590(m): 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2023

I'm just hear to read 📚 comment from the red pillars after hearing the beautiful things about Nigerian women

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Franzinni: 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
Op JJC dey worry you, don't forget the fact that you are the wife and she is the husband, and she can kick you out of your house if she likes , the western women are beyond repair heck most women with social media is a NO NO!

Just hit and run or be intentional with your relationship with them becasue like it or not they are intentional with thier relationship with you

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Nasri100(m): 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
Number 7 is the real deal though grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Roger3D(m): 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
Felimax:
Beautiful article!
I don't know why my friends in UK thinks otherwise.
Experience

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Risingblue008(m): 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
De
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by bigdammyj: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
Okay.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Kizyte(m): 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
Useless reasons... just make money!

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by TheBillyonaire: 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
Now they are begging. The tables are turning.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Creamypie(m): 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2023
How much them pay u to write this shit?I no wan vomit this afternoon.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2023
shocked shocked shocked

"They know for sure that their spouses might develop hunchbacks carrying those responsibilities alone."

grin grin😂🤣

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Draslo(m): 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2023
Is this whole post an example of sarcasm?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Eriokanmi: 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2023
All these are physical attributes which mean nothing. What of the spiritual aspect? Are you compatible spiritually? Would you guys last as couple and be fruitful in all areas? Most of those using physical and material attributes as yardstick for future partners end up regretting.

Last weekend, I was seeing a client on the island. They're very wealthy. If I mention the name here, this thread go full with attacks but it's not necessary. They have a son who's like 2 feet tall. He's in his 30s. He can't feed on his own. They always shut the door at him each time they're going for events. He's rarely known by the public.

Each time they see this guy, they always feel sad. Before you enter their house, you must go through all manner of security screening as if you're entering an embassy for a visa appointment. The wife is an epitome of beauty. She also schooled abroad as the husband. He's their only son. Marerial things and careers don't guarantee ultimate happiness in marriage.

See God's face before you marry. Also, don't marry because of material wealth or career achievements. Look at those successful people today. They had a history of humble beginnings. I never knew Dangote and Pastor Adeboye were never born of rich parents until I heard their history from Mama ijesha, a nonagenarian who lives at ijeshatedo area of lagos. Dangote came from Kano to lagos as a boy and was squatted by Mallam Maitama who happened to be mama ijesha's first tenant. She showed me their apartment on the ground floor the day I visited her. I bought my land from her son, who asked me to see him on his arrival from the UK. The woman said pastor adeboye once worked part time at her uncle's place, a popular cocoa merchant back in the days. One day, the man had to tell pastor adeboye to stop coming to work there so he could concentrate on his studies and gave him scholarship...many won't hear a story like this but the sweet sides when Dangote's uncle gave him money to start business and all. This generation is too materialistic.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Damasco: 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
This one nah JJC for UK, when they call police and kick you out of the house, whilst paying child support your eye go clear

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Dancebreaker: 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
ednut1:
This one is doing PR for Nigeria women in the Uk. If they have all those qualities listed up there men will be rushing them. They are mostly being avoided for obvious reasons 😆
Lol. A relative currently going through deep poo in the hands of such a lady will use ogun, sopana, shango and every every to swear for this guy if he sees this article. grin cheesy

OP was not available to help the long suffering guy when he was finally thrown out in winter. You dey whyne us ni.

Don't hype anything. A good woman is a good woman no matter where she lives. QED.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by Proserpina: 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by lexy2014: 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
uche87:
Often when single young people move to the United Kingdom, they are always caught between starting new relationships abroad or sticking to their old relationships in their home countries. This short article is aimed at guiding you to make the best decision on the basis of reality and not mere emotions and sentiments.

I will try as much as possible to make this piece less controversial. The aim isn't to break relationships and destroy the efforts of couples in their relationships.

Dating a good Nigerian woman in the UK is amazing. They bring happiness and increase your zeal to succeed by giving you strong backing.
Below are some of the reasons why dating a Nigerian woman in the UK is highly recommended.

(1) Nigerian women are appreciative:

Let's face it, there is no abundance of 'original' male suitors in the UK. Some coloured women even go for several months without anybody stopping them on the street to say hello. This adds value to men (law of demand and supply). So when single women ever meet their male counterparts, they value you like the pound note.

(2) Financial independence:

The UK creates an enabling ground and a level-playing field for everybody to succeed. As long as you are ready to work, you will make good money. UK-based Nigerian women have their own money and take pleasure in buying their own things unlike their counterparts back home, who are at the mercy of Tinubu and his APC friends.

(3) Beauty and fashion:

UK-based Nigerian women are not only beautiful, but they are so classy. They could be fashionable due to the extra cash and the affordability of clothes in the UK. I believe they have more 'packaging' than Amazon lol

(4) Better opportunities:

Nigerian women are doing really well in the UK. They are like the last piece of the puzzle you need to make your life complete. I have seen some men doing blue-collar jobs marry doctors and company management officials in the UK. This opens a door of opportunities and stability.

(5) Adaptability:

If you are in the UK, you are better off dating a Nigerian woman who lives in the country. This is because they have adapted to the system and have a strong knowledge of how it works. This is always as smooth as when Robin Van Persie moved from Arsenal to Old Trafford. He hit the ground running.

(6) Happy Ending:

UK women have very strong 'grips'. Legends in the house would understand. This is because of the scarcity of men and the busy nature of the country. You can't boldly say the same about Lagos-based women who are mostly 'sexually stressed' due to too multiple relationships running concurrently and marketing activities.

(7) Mental stability:

Due to the performing nature of the UK economy (compared to Nigeria), the women are generally happy to an extent because their needs are easily met via simple financial plans. Tinubu, back home has triggered an epidemic of mood swings amongst women with highly counterproductive public policies.

(cool Fiscal compatibility:

Nigerian women in the UK are largely transparent with their finances. They also contribute to the payment of bills. They know for sure that their spouses might develop hunchbacks carrying those responsibilities alone. This attribute isn't easy to come by in Nigeria where the women regularly say 'Your money is our money and my money is my money' to their men.

(9) Better exposure:

Traveling itself is a form of education. As you pass through places, they also pass through you. Nigerian women in the UK have mixed with different races by virtue of being in the country. This has also broadened their perspective on life and made them better people.

(10) Cooking:

Nigerian women are generally fantastic cooks. They don't just have the skill, but they also have the financial resources to explore new measures of making both local and foreign dishes. Inadequate financial resources impede the abilities of their local counterparts.

Osahon George Osayimwen writes from the United Kingdom.

Like they say, better thing no need sign board. It will advertise itself by itself. No need for plenty grammar

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by BrickDevo: 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2023
Love is based on Emotions though

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day / 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! / They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.