Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode (5445 Views)

Deposit N5,000 ONLY And Have Your Own Website (VTU, Data Bundle And Shortcode) / Information Marketing. Why Aren't You Earning Through It? / Invest In Telecom Business For Life Time Earning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by yotomitayo(m): 11:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
Cc4431652@gmail.com
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by laponsky(m): 11:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
GoldmindswebINC:

Request acknowledged. Please check your mail box.

thanks
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by tayotayo60: 5:42am On Sep 20, 2017
GoldmindswebINC:

Please you can now check your email. Thanks
send me details to tayotayo60@yahoo.com
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by Nudoibaretep: 5:58am On Sep 20, 2017
Kindly send me details , my email is: abbeyhero4real@gmail.com
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by samsamo48: 6:24am On Sep 20, 2017
GoldmindswebINC:
SIMPLE MOBILE USER'S HABITS THAT WILL HELP YOU BUILD WEALTH (SMS SHORTCODE)

Making real money can come down to mastering few smart habits that people can’t do without. After all, "habits are the cause of wealth”. It might interest you to learn that many Nigerians are seriously earning cool cash every week from over 120 million mobile phone subscribers in Nigeria just by receiving text messages through a special 4,5 or 6 digits numbers?. Let’s begin with the obvious; you mayn’t be aware that many Nigerians are addicted to compulsive social tips. Yes! Off-course that is a habit?. Shortcode has become the source of income for many smart shortcode owners who send out these tips to them as they are even satisfied to spend more to get this tips.

ShortCode SMS business is a platform that allows you to use a "short code"(5 digit number) to provide variety of mobile services through text messaging. People that respond to this "shortcode" are charged automatically by their network provider and you get your own share from it.
Now Sms Short Code In Detail?

Sms Shortcode, is a 5 or 6 digit phone number called keyword which mobile phone users can send some information to. This digit number are gotten from companies or sites that offer services here in Nigeria. One thing is that you cannot get it directly from network providers eg MTN, Glo, Etisalat etc
The way people that text a shortcode are billed can be best explained using the following illustration.
Now using Mr. Idris as a case study:
Mr. Idris received a message that looks like this:
"Would you like to increase your resistance to stress by strengthening your physical health? Type STRESS and send to 33111."
Message to Mr. Idris

Mr. Idris respond to this message by typing STRESS as stated and send to the 5 digit(keyword) 33111, N50 will be billed from Mr. Idris’s phone credit.
Now what happen next is that the owner of the Short Code that Mr. Idris actually responded to, will be Credited with the N50 that was debited from Mr. Idris's airtime. And the interesting part of it is that the more the short code owner send the SMS to many people, the more he is being credited N50 and it keep accumulating like that till it forms a whole lot of money. That's how simple and lucrative this shortcode business is.
A clear illustration of shortcode is just concluded Big Brother Nigeria, Nigerian idols and many other TV programs that use "short code" for SMS voting. It can also be used for SMS competitions, Text 2 Win promotions, charity sms donations and can also be used to provide information services eg health tips etc

Do you now see the reason you should get your own shortcode setup immediately.
My name is Daniel. I am the very smart brain behind the Short Code setup. I help smart individuals like you set up their own unique SMS short codes that's making them smile to the bank account daily. You don't need to rent office to make this business generate huge fund for you. I'll handle everything for you including setup and maintenance. Your duty is to focus on managing your business!
The SETUP FEE FOR SHARED SHORTCODE is N49,900 one time payment or use economic plan and minimize your risk by paying two installment just for your confidence, Pay N20,000 first and balance N29,900 when your short code is setup in 2-3 days.
Once again my contact details are
Call or Whatsapp 08147714099
Email: goldmindswebconcept@gmail.com
Thank you for your time.

I have the #20000 to go for the economic plan as a starter and newbie. What's the lenght of time allowed for somebody to be in economic plan before upgrading to sheared plan? How viable is this economic plan? What are the expected hardwares required to start this biz? Samsamo48@yahoo.com
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by nattyGENT: 8:11am On Sep 20, 2017
mrorijin@gmail.com
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by GoldmindswebINC(m): 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
samsamo48:
I have the #20000 to go for the economic plan as a starter and newbie. What's the lenght of time allowed for somebody to be in economic plan before upgrading to sheared plan? How viable is this economic plan? What are the expected hardwares required to start this biz? Samsamo48@yahoo.com

We use economic plan to make payment convinenet for our customers. In this case you are allowed to pay installmentaly using economic plan especially when you can't come to our office or need to start without full capital. Otherwise, There two types of shortcode dedicated shortcode and shared, the only different between the two is that with shared shortcode you must text a specified keyword eg. Text voice to 331156 but in dedicated you can text anything to the shortcode no specification. You can also earn as much as you want in economic plan but must follow MNOs directive, which states that your starter plan shortcode must pull atleast 3000 SMS responses per month to qualify for revenue payout. i.e to qualify for revenue withdrawal, you must have a minimum of 3000 new responses. You will be notified once payment is made to your account or you can contact your account officer. For every payment cycle usually 60-days, your accrued revenue must be from 3000 Responses before you receive a cheque or a wire transfer. If accumulated revenue is below 3000 Responses, then you have to wait for the next payment cycle.

The only hardware required is a computer or mobile where you monitor people's responses every other things is taken care of by the network
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by samsamo48: 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldmindswebINC:

We use economic plan to make payment convinenet for our customers. In this case you are allowed to pay installmentaly using economic plan especially when you can't come to our office or need to start without full capital. Otherwise, There two types of shortcode dedicated shortcode and shared, the only different between the two is that with shared shortcode you must text a specified keyword eg. Text voice to 331156 but in dedicated you can text anything to the shortcode no specification. You can also earn as much as you want in economic plan but must follow MNOs directive, which states that your starter plan shortcode must pull atleast 3000 SMS responses per month to qualify for revenue payout. i.e to qualify for revenue withdrawal, you must have a minimum of 3000 new responses. You will be notified once payment is made to your account or you can contact your account officer. For every payment cycle usually 60-days, your accrued revenue must be from 3000 Responses before you receive a cheque or a wire transfer. If accumulated revenue is below 3000 Responses, then you have to wait for the next payment cycle.

The only hardware required is a computer or mobile where you monitor people's responses every other things is taken care of by the network
let me understand. With dis #20000 start up, will i get d materials needed to start dis sms shortcode biz? What lenght of time am i given to payup d balance of #29000? Is there another charge to get gsm numbers to send dis sms shortcode to aside d set up fee?
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by GoldmindswebINC(m): 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
samsamo48:
let me understand. With dis #20000 start up, will i get d materials needed to start dis sms shortcode biz? What lenght of time am i given to payup d balance of #29000? Is there another charge to get gsm numbers to send dis sms shortcode to aside d set up fee?

With this amount the Shortcode will be setup for you. And the GSM database given to you but the password to your Shortcode cpanel can only be given to upon completion of your payment
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by tayotayo60: 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldmindswebINC:

With this amount the Shortcode will be setup for you. And the GSM database given to you but the password to your Shortcode cpanel can only be given to upon completion of your payment
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by awillabo: 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldmindswebINC:
Sms Shortcode is a business for anyone who has any useful information to sell. Has it cross your mind that many Nigerians are seriously earning cool cash every week from over 120 million mobile phone subscribers in Nigeria just by receiving text messages through a special 4,5 or 6 digits numbers?

It might shock you to learn that these SMART Nigerians don't even receive these TEXT messages directly on their mobile phones. There's automatic system that handle these messages and stock money into their bank account 24/7 while they're snoring on their BED in the middle of the night or go about their normal day to day activities. Shortcode has become the source of income for many Nigerians in the past few years.
Just before I go further, I wouldn’t forget to mention– Some living proof of awesome profit from this business. Did you know that the BIG BROTHER NAIJA did not spend a dime to get N25M paid to the winner, off-course that is a deep secret? Did you also know that as audience text in favor of their favorite contestant –money is been deducted from their sms credit and funny enough they’re not bothered, to them it’s Efe or Nobody!!!. Most of them can even text 3-4 times a day without any compromise. I want to re-assure you that you too can actually earn as much as you want from sms shortcode business by offering just simple service. Let me share this brief testimony, a client came to me and requested for a shortcode setup, like every other person I rendered the service for him, now a week later he gave me a call requesting for withdrawal, please permit me to use his words “The CEO Abeg cash-out for me make I start again" To my utmost surprise, he forwarded his subscribers list and guess what he has up to 8,000 subscribers. Just a few moments, he called again and said “Dating is real time business” I was about to ask him how do you mean? then i looked at his Shortcode message and discovered he used “To hook up with curvy sugar mummy near you” Text Hook up to 311260 just like that and he has 8000x50=N400000 that a whooping sum of four hundred thousand smiling into his bank account in one week.

Get The Very Best Out Of This Opportunity...

Honestly, It's better you are well informed and deliberately refuse to act on the opportunity than to totally miss out. But I believe your commitment to reading this short article shows that you really want to make more money into your life through this business opportunity that mobile trend has presented to us.
And I want to help you do just that — by setting it up for you today!
So I want to warmly say congratulations for taking this rightful steps
Daniel
Your Timeless Shortcode guardian

Willabo@yahoo.com
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by tayotayo60: 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldmindswebINC:

is that so? I see. I didn't know it is like that o.
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by samsamo48: 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldmindswebINC:

Ok fine. If i can't access cpanel, how am i surpose to send dis sms shortcode to diz gsm numbers? Will i now be sending dis sms shortcode to diz gsm numbers from my phone one by one? I just want to know how it works with d capital at hand, so that i can make some profits from d required number of responces and payup my balance.
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by GoldmindswebINC(m): 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
samsamo48:
Ok fine. If i can't access cpanel, how am i surpose to send dis sms shortcode to diz gsm numbers? Will i now be sending dis sms shortcode to diz gsm numbers from my phone one by one? I just want to know how it works with d capital at hand, so that i can make some profits from d required number of responces and payup my balance.

What you will use to send out your campaign is Bulksms platform which we will provide for you. And you can be sure that your Shortcode is fully activated by text to it which you will be debited automatically
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by timiyoyo55: 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldmindswebINC:

What you will use to send out your campaign is Bulksms platform which we will provide for you. And you can be sure that your Shortcode is fully activated by text to it which you will be debited automatically
@ op, thank u for d education, i'm a silent follower and i'm really learning from ur responces thus far. Were does one get these campaigns one is posting from? Are we the one to generate it ourselves or the networks provide the campains and we just post these campains? If i post one campaign on say relationship today at say 11:30pm, when can i make another different campaign to post? What is your web address. You are really making alot of things clearer gradually to some of us on this stuff. Bros, you are the mentor.
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by GoldmindswebINC(m): 11:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
timiyoyo55:
@ op, thank u for d education, i'm a silent follower and i'm really learning from ur responces thus far. Were does one get these campaigns one is posting from? Are we the one to generate it ourselves or the networks provide the campains and we just post these campains? If i post one campaign on say relationship today at say 11:30pm, when can i make another different campaign to post? What is your web address. You are really making alot of things clearer gradually to some of us on this stuff. Bros, you are the mentor.

OK. Your campaign messages is sent through Bulksms anytime you want people to subscribe to your Shortcode. Eg. To get latest celebrity gist text gist to 331125. This is a campaign message. Then there's what we call response messages that's the real information you want them to get. Once they text to your Shortcode the network will respond to them immediately with the information you provided.

My Website address is www.guarantyshortcode.com we are leading Shortcode provider in Nigeria
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by davires: 11:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
davirex434@gmail.com
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by Hasheer(m): 10:44am On Sep 21, 2017
pls I need the information also. Email: Yusuf.olaide@gmail.com
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by jesusnmary: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
peter4eze@yahoo.com
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by tayotayo60: 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
GoldmindswebINC:

are we paying anything in using bulk sms platform to send our campaigns? Can we send morethan one campaign in a day?
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by timiyoyo55: 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
GoldmindswebINC:

OK. Your campaign messages is sent through Bulksms anytime you want people to subscribe to your Shortcode. Eg. To get latest celebrity gist text gist to 331125. This is a campaign message. Then there's what we call response messages that's the real information you want them to get. Once they text to your Shortcode the network will respond to them immediately with the information you provided.

My Website address is www.guarantyshortcode.com we are leading Shortcode provider in Nigeria
you mean, before i send my sms shortcode, the networks will demand that i provide a link were subscribers will be taken to if they eventually respond to my sms shortcode before i can now finally send my campaign out right?
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by timiyoyo55: 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by golamike: 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
golainvests@gmail.com
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by Deglaz(m): 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
samuel.ayo6@gmail.com
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by flabush2241: 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
flabush2241@gmail.com
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by mwhy(m): 11:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
muyiwa.lusi@gmail.com
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by iamehmakute(m): 11:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
my email is immanuelfranceez@gmail.com I am intrested
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by snrguy5(m): 12:14am On Sep 22, 2017
info please
charlesumeanakor@gmail.com
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by GoldmindswebINC(m): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
snrguy5:
info please

charlesumeanakor@gmail.com

Request acknowledged. Thanks
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by crik: 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
Interested please here's my mail, crikup09@gmail.com
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by codeddon: 10:11am On Sep 24, 2017
Interested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Million Naira Investment / What Has Happened To MMM United? Has MMM United Crashed? / What Business/investment Can Young Undergradute, Do With 70thousand Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.