Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode (5447 Views)

Deposit N5,000 ONLY And Have Your Own Website (VTU, Data Bundle And Shortcode) / Information Marketing. Why Aren't You Earning Through It? / Invest In Telecom Business For Life Time Earning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by GoldmindswebINC(m): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2017
Hasheer:
pls I need the information also. Email: Yusuf.olaide@gmail.com

How to earn conveniently at Home through SMS Shortcode

Have you considered SMS Shortcode business. Did you know, you can work at flexible hours at home, set your own schedule, spend more time with your family and friends, and get a nice big fat paycheck at the end of the month? By selling useful information to mobile phone users.
This is a perfect opportunity for part-time business opportunity seeker and just about anybody who can press even a phone but just don’t have time for a commute to a dead end, full-time job. Or, for anyone for wants to sit in their pajamas and watch their bank account grow fatter...

It might shock you to learn that these SMART Nigerians don't even receive these TEXT messages directly on their mobile phones. There's automatic system that handle these messages and stock money into their bank account 24/7 while they're snoring on their BED in the middle of the night or go about their normal day to day activities. Shortcode has become the source of income for many Nigerians in the past few years.
Just before I go further, I wouldn’t forget to mention– Some living proof of awesome profit from this business. Did you know that the BIG BROTHER NAIJA did not spend a dime to get N25M paid to the winner, off-course that is a deep secret? Did you also know that as audience text in favor of their favorite contestant –money is been deducted from their sms credit and funny enough they’re not bothered, to them it’s Efe or Nobody!!!. Most of them can even text 3-4 times a day without any compromise. I want to re-assure you that you too can actually earn as much as you want from sms shortcode business by offering just simple service. Let me share this brief testimony, a client came to me and requested for a shortcode setup, like every other person I rendered the service for him, now a week later he gave me a call requesting for withdrawal, please permit me to use his words “The CEO Abeg cash-out for me make I start again" To my utmost surprise, he forwarded his subscribers list and guess what he has up to 8,000 subscribers. Just a few moments, he called again and said “Dating is real time business” I was about to ask him how do you mean? then i looked at his Shortcode message and discovered he used “To hook up with curvy sugar mummy near you” Text Hook up to 311260 just like that and he has 8000x50=N400000 that a whooping sum of four hundred thousand smiling into his bank account in one week.

Get The Very Best Out Of This Opportunity...

Honestly, It's better you are well informed and deliberately refuse to act on the opportunity than to totally miss out. But I believe your commitment to reading this short article shows that you really want to make more money into your life through this business opportunity that mobile trend has presented to us.
And I want to help you do just that — by setting it up for you today!
So I want to warmly say congratulations for taking this rightful steps
Daniel
Your Timeless Shortcode guardian
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by Ibkay(m): 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ibkiscool@gmail.com
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by Fordzzy(m): 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
harfordezeh@gmail.com
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by GoldmindswebINC(m): 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
GoldmindswebINC:
How to earn conveniently at Home through SMS Shortcode

Have you considered SMS Shortcode business. Did you know, you can work at flexible hours at home, set your own schedule, spend more time with your family and friends, and get a nice big fat paycheck at the end of the month? By selling useful information to mobile phone users.
This is a perfect opportunity for part-time business opportunity seeker and just about anybody who can press even a phone but just don’t have time for a commute to a dead end, full-time job. Or, for anyone for wants to sit in their pajamas and watch their bank account grow fatter...

It might shock you to learn that these SMART Nigerians don't even receive these TEXT messages directly on their mobile phones. There's automatic system that handle these messages and stock money into their bank account 24/7 while they're snoring on their BED in the middle of the night or go about their normal day to day activities. Shortcode has become the source of income for many Nigerians in the past few years.
Just before I go further, I wouldn’t forget to mention– Some living proof of awesome profit from this business. Did you know that the BIG BROTHER NAIJA did not spend a dime to get N25M paid to the winner, off-course that is a deep secret? Did you also know that as audience text in favor of their favorite contestant –money is been deducted from their sms credit and funny enough they’re not bothered, to them it’s Efe or Nobody!!!. Most of them can even text 3-4 times a day without any compromise. I want to re-assure you that you too can actually earn as much as you want from sms shortcode business by offering just simple service. Let me share this brief testimony, a client came to me and requested for a shortcode setup, like every other person I rendered the service for him, now a week later he gave me a call requesting for withdrawal, please permit me to use his words “The CEO Abeg cash-out for me make I start again" To my utmost surprise, he forwarded his subscribers list and guess what he has up to 8,000 subscribers. Just a few moments, he called again and said “Dating is real time business” I was about to ask him how do you mean? then i looked at his Shortcode message and discovered he used “To hook up with curvy sugar mummy near you” Text Hook up to 311260 just like that and he has 8000x50=N400000 that a whooping sum of four hundred thousand smiling into his bank account in one week.

Get The Very Best Out Of This Opportunity...

Honestly, It's better you are well informed and deliberately refuse to act on the opportunity than to totally miss out. But I believe your commitment to reading this short article shows that you really want to make more money into your life through this business opportunity that mobile trend has presented to us.
And I want to help you do just that — by setting it up for you today!
So I want to warmly say congratulations for taking this rightful steps
Daniel
Your Timeless Shortcode guardian

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT SMS SHORTCODE AND THEIR ANSWERS.

Do you own a business that requires setting up SMS shortcode?

Do you believe you can educate Nigerians on their daily lives issues and get paid from Networks?

Do you have any useful information to share and solve issues?

Have you planned to reach subscribers, but can’t afford money to carry out the Project?

If yes, kindly take out brief of your time to learn more about SMS Shortcode and the setup requirements.

What is sms shortcode:

SMS shortcode is a 5 or 6 digit number, just like a phone number, but shorter and easier to remember. SMS shortcode are used to receive subscriber’s response message to trigger a specific charge once they send message to particular keyword. Sms shortcode are not issued directly by network providers. Shortcode business is for everybody that has useful information to promote and share revenue with networks.

What Are the Requirements to setup shortcode?

Sms shortcode comes with different packages, Shares and dedicated Shortcode.

(a) Shared Shortcode: Share Shortcode is a low-cost and quick solution for a client expecting low to moderate volume of messages. With these short codes, you share a short code number with other customers and use keywords to direct messages to your particular application and trigger a specific response.

(b) Dedicated:- require a minimum of 2 weeks to setup and activate the service. All Sms Shortcode need to be approved by the Nigerian Communications Commission, NCC. Messages to the short codes are MO billed i.e. the user is charged once they send a message to the short code.

A. Question: How long doesn't it take to setup shortcode?

Answers: Shared shortcode takes 2-3 days. While dedicated takes 2 weeks.

B. Question: How do I know how many people that have subscribed to my shortcode?

Answers: You will have your own unique login detail to Shortcode CPanel to monitor responses to your shortcode real time. In the Cpanel You can control everything about your shortcode on the provider’s website.

C. Question: How do I get my Money if people subscribe to my shortcode?

Answers: Very Easy, Money will be paid directly to any bank account you provide during revenue withdrawal request.

D. Question: Is the telecom company going to pay the money directly to my bank account?

Answers: No, Telecom Company will pay your money through the company that provided the shortcode. and everything is transparent. As you have access to your Cpanel 24hrs to monitor responses to your shortcode realtime as well as determine your revenue.

E. Question: What are the process of withdrawing my revenue?

Answers: When you get up to minimum responses to your shortcode, you can login to your Cpanel account and click on response SMS, then click export to export traffic to your shortcode in CSV file. Send the exported file to to the providers email alongside with your invoice. That's, The bank details you want the money paid into.Your shortcode traffic will be send to the network for collation thereafter report will be send to you with clear description of number of hits to your shortcode.

F. Question: Is there any other fee to pay after I pay for the setup Fee?

Answers: No, There's no other fee to pay after the setup fee. No hidden charges.

G. Question: Am I getting all the money when people subscribe to my shortcode?

Answers: No, you share the revenue with network. Revenue sharing can be found.

If this article is helpful to you kindly call us today for your sms shortcode and bulksms Website setup. Sms Shortcode takes 2-3days while Bulksms Website Takes 24hrs.

We provide and render best quality; customer’s oriented service in our specialized mobile messaging service.

We are available on any emergency alarm 24/7.

Call or whatsapp: 08147714099
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by maximizer61(m): 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
OkwaraAugustus28@gmail.com
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by chi4paul: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
Please send to me ejime@gmail. com
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by VERTEX1: 12:49am On Oct 12, 2017
sohmbernie@gmail.com
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by olmyde(m): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
grin
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by seglabsy(m): 8:50am On Feb 03, 2018
seglabsy@yahoo.com
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by frontpage79: 11:52am On Feb 03, 2018
I'm interested o. Pls what does it take to set up one. My email is hopeconsultant2013@gmail.com.
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by zando64: 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
Pls send it to ericstaga@gmail.com
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by GoldmindswebINC(m): 11:36am On Feb 06, 2018
frontpage79:
I'm interested o. Pls what does it take to set up one. My email is hopeconsultant2013@gmail.com.
Request Received. It will be forwarded to your email Right away.
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by ethanmax(m): 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
ethanmax2016@gmail.com
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by LANDOS4RE4: 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
dosulanre@gmail.com

lardo4u@gmail.com
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
blessumukoro2@gmail.com
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by Harmeable: 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
I'm interested, mdolubiyi@gmail.com
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by ekrizz(m): 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
I'm interested. Please send to chrischimezie24@gmail.com
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by Hasheer(m): 6:20am On Jul 11, 2018
yusuf.olaide@gmail.com
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by GEE4LIFE: 7:51am On Jul 11, 2018
am interested gideonserime@gmail.com, 07063398543
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by akpogbenz(m): 10:32am On Jul 12, 2018
Am interested. akpogbenzs@gmail.com. 07054357729
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by ezra4real: 11:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
I am interested ,this is my email and phone number, sylvesteruboh@gmail.com ,08036544203
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by lizolex8: 2:45am On Jul 13, 2018
Please am in interested, lizolex8@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by Praktikals(m): 5:21am On Jul 13, 2018
How is the revenue shared? What percentage do I get and what % goes to the network?
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by Iykelinus(m): 6:10am On Jul 13, 2018
I'm interested, kindly info me on ikechukwulinus@yahoo.com
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by Godson84: 4:00am On Jul 15, 2018
Interested too. oladimejibukunn@gmail.com
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by babdav2015(m): 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
babdav2015@yahoo.com
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by colyx1(m): 11:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
Info pls..... Colyx2008@gmail.com
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by CastroTbb(m): 2:34am On Sep 02, 2018
chiamichaelmom@gmail.com
Re: Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode by bstring(m): 5:42am On Sep 02, 2018
Nice Post. Can I introduce whatsapp marketing software to you? 09036410469

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Million Naira Investment / What Has Happened To MMM United? Has MMM United Crashed? / What Business/investment Can Young Undergradute, Do With 70thousand Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.