Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,987 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) (4237 Views)

Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) / Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) / Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by EponOjuku: 4:24am On Sep 14, 2017
The military is undergoing a simulation exercise on how to fight battles in those areas. That's what OP Python Dance is all about.

They aren't killing anyone - yet.
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by obyrich(m): 4:25am On Sep 14, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Dear, You ain't sure
Please sleep and stop panicking.
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by kettykin: 4:25am On Sep 14, 2017
I hope ipob does not resort to guerilla warfare tactics and we start witnessing missing soldiers without any traces , I just pray for Peace to reign . sometimes it is difficult to find out if what is happening is because of the ipob and nnamdi KANU breaking the laws of the country or is it as a result of poor military strategies of the Nigerian military to declare operation Python dance
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by sarrki(m): 4:26am On Sep 14, 2017
obyrich:
You are an embodiment of hate speech.

KANU and Igbos started it
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by obyrich(m): 4:28am On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:

KANU and Igbos started it
And you carry am for head abi?

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by ritababe(f): 4:31am On Sep 14, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Fear has gripped the entire people at my resident.

Just 20 minutes ago, there has been several Gunshots!

And just now, we got information that the hausas are Killing the Igbos at Tonimas in Aba!

I suspect its hausa army soildiers!!

Please, what is really happening??

Aba is hot right now!! embarassed

Where is PMB??

yes oh, everywhere is hot.
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by ElizaVeta(f): 4:32am On Sep 14, 2017
obyrich:
Please sleep and stop panicking.
Mtcheew undecided
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by RexEmmyGee: 4:32am On Sep 14, 2017
France
Monaco wants Independence.
President: Give them Autonomy.

Spain
Catalonia wants Independence.
King: Give them more investment and Semi Autonomy.

United Kingdom 
Scotland wants Independence 
Queen: Give them a Referendum.

Netherlands 
Macau wants Independence 
King: Hand them back to China. 

Nigeria:
Biafra wants Independence 
President: Kill them all!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by obyrich(m): 4:34am On Sep 14, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Mtcheew undecided
shocked
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by EponOjuku: 4:35am On Sep 14, 2017
kettykin:
I hope ipob does not resort to guerilla warfare tactics and we start witnessing missing soldiers without any traces , I just pray for Peace to reign . sometimes it is difficult to find out if what is happening is because of the ipob and nnamdi KANU breaking the laws of the country or is it as a result of poor military strategies of the Nigerian military to declare operation Python dance

Forget it. Right now, ipob is in a fix. If they continue, they're damned. If they stop, they're damned.

I think the military should have informed residents in advance that there would be shooting and shelling.
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:38am On Sep 14, 2017
ElizaVeta:

And just now, we got information that the hausas are Killing the Igbos at Tonimas in Aba!

Where is PMB??
him dey aso rock chilling on him bed, go & beat him grin
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by ElizaVeta(f): 4:39am On Sep 14, 2017
MichaelSokoto:

him dey aso rock chilling on him bed, go & beat him grin
I will beat him to stupor grin
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:40am On Sep 14, 2017
EponOjuku:

You heard gunshots and you concluded that Hausa army soldiers are killing Igbos?

Why are you asking of PMB? Didn't Kanu tell you that the one here is a clown and the original PMB is in London?
Hian!

wen dilector tok dis one? grin
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by navada99: 4:42am On Sep 14, 2017
The sun should be coming up pretty soon my people,hope everyone is safe. My thoughts and prayers to all Aba residents, this too will be over soon.
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by chinnyonwu(m): 4:55am On Sep 14, 2017
The military are only clearing the way for hausas to go back in peace.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by kettykin: 5:17am On Sep 14, 2017
EponOjuku:

Forget it. Right now, ipob is in a fix. If they continue, they're damned. If they stop, they're damned.

I think the military should have informed residents in advance that there would be shooting and shelling.
Are you an ipob insider to know ipob is in a fix, shooting and shelling should not be happening in a residential area unless the military has their priority misplaced or have very poor military strategies or policies
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by Nobody: 5:18am On Sep 14, 2017
fk001:
Who started it. you dey live your life peacefully until one albino showed up and decided to brain wash you with strong detergent

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by EponOjuku: 5:25am On Sep 14, 2017
kettykin:

Are you an ipob insider to know ipob is in a fix, shooting and shelling should not be happening in a residential area unless the military has their priority misplaced or have very poor military strategies or policies

God forbid that I have the misfortune of being associated with ipob.

As for the military, the Operation Python Dance contact details are online. You can forward your grievances to them via Watsapp or 2go.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by KEVIND: 5:27am On Sep 14, 2017
RexEmmyGee:
France

Spain

United Kingdom 

Netherlands 
Macau wants Independence 

Nigeria:

Quite unfortunate.with the submissions and contributions i read daily and here I bet you Nigeria will never remain the same. You can't suppress a people with the power of the gun. If gun is the answer I believe the civil war would have settled it once and for all. The hatred among the various tribe in Nigeria is quite alarming.
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by myright: 5:29am On Sep 14, 2017
kettykin:
thunder will fire you for always blaming IPOB and NK. Which law did they break? Anu ofia
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by kettykin: 5:30am On Sep 14, 2017
EponOjuku:

God forbid that I have the misfortune of being associated with ipob.

As for the military, the Operation Python Dance contact details are online. You can forward your grievances to them via Watsapp or 2go.

I have no grievances but my only concern is how a military that could not even fire a bullet in defense of the 97 people killed by Cameroon in bakassi is now firing several bullets and bombs to cow unarmed innocent people in their sleep and invading NUJ center , is this a military strategy and which military institute in the world uses this.
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by kettykin: 5:38am On Sep 14, 2017
myright:
thunder will fire you for always blaming IPOB and NK. Which law did they break? Anu ofia
It is lightning that will fire you and your NK for bringing an inept and confused military to disturb the peace of abians, so confused are you people that you don't even have a road map for your Biafra and believed in the trial and error tactics that by doing road shows Biafra would come.

As if this was not enough you had no plan B for your failed road shows . today igbos have no Biafra and the inept military has added their problems To the already tight business economy of abians .

You ipob people should just close your business and get out of the east with your cluelessness and unintelligent approach to Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by myright: 5:39am On Sep 14, 2017
kettykin:

It is lightning that will fire you and your NK for bringing an inept and confused military to disturb the peace of abians, so confused are you people that you don't even have a road map for your Biafra and believed in the trial and error tactics that by doing road shows Biafra would come.

As if this was not enough you had no plan B for your failed road shows . today igbos have no Biafra and the inept military has added their problems To the already tight business economy of abians .

You ipob people should just close your business and get out of the east with your cluelessness and unintelligent approach to Biafra
ewu. May the land of Biafra set you on fire
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by caesaraba(m): 5:45am On Sep 14, 2017
myright:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOekXo6VpHM
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by lordizak(m): 5:45am On Sep 14, 2017
RexEmmyGee:
France

Spain

United Kingdom 

Netherlands 
Macau wants Independence 

Nigeria:

How many of this countries treatened the gov't? How many insulted their compatriots and lauched a secret service, or targeted another ethnic group?

3 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by kettykin: 5:45am On Sep 14, 2017
myright:
ewu. May the land of Biafra set you on fire
Sense fall on you Igbos for declaring Biafra without contingent plans , knowing fully well that Nigeria had no military and cannot fight a combatant war you still with your carelessness brought them to the east to cause more economic issues.

Sense fall on you Igbos for allowing a secondary school drop out army General to be dealing with you like school children.
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by MetaPhysical: 6:15am On Sep 14, 2017
RexEmmyGee:
France

Spain

United Kingdom 

Netherlands 
Macau wants Independence 

Nigeria:

Have you heard about Kurdexit? The Kurds of Iraq have been given date for referendum - Sept 25th.
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by Bari22: 6:25am On Sep 14, 2017
MetaPhysical:
Please lets stop mocking Ibos, let them go. Free them abeg and let them get Biafra. No need to waste lives. I believe North is scared of loosing Middlebelt cause they know if Biafra goes it will set precedence for others to start forming secession. No one is more afraid of separation than North. They have nothing to sustain them up there. It's like they are ready to kill to retain their source of sustenance.

North has food to eat, east have the lowest igr, they don't produce anything, they don't even invest in their region, they hate each other, they are landlocked

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by Prouddevil(m): 6:33am On Sep 14, 2017
ElizaVeta:

Where is PMB??
mynd44 watch this moniker, don't hyp the polity with your cheap propaganda..Ironically I wonder how hausas will be killing your people in your home.. undecided
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by Prouddevil(m): 6:39am On Sep 14, 2017
klens:
I just got a call now that they are killing the igbos, it's been long I received night call last. And I called someone he said it is true that they are all outside gun shots every where
they are not killing igbos o, the gun shot sounds are just to scare crows grin
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by Mynd44: 6:39am On Sep 14, 2017

(1) (2) (3)

Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... / 7 Characteristics Of Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland. / GVR's Father Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.