Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Is Yaradua Brain-dead Or Recovering? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Yaradua Brain-dead Or Recovering? (560 Views)

Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic / Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists / Who Is Nigeria's Most Respected Statesman (dead Or Alive)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Yaradua Brain-dead Or Recovering? by Pelican(m): 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2010
"As early as mid January, a news media in Ghana published the story that the doctors in the Saudi Hospital where Yar' Adua went for treatment had pronounced him brain-dead. Later on, a similar piece of news was alleged to have been published in a Gabon news paper. Curiously enough, no authority in Nigeria has challenged this allegation in the Ghana news machine. Medical researchers authoritatively assert that brain death is actual death, a statement which the Pontificia Academia Scientiarum in Rome confirmed in the article: Why the Concept of Brain Death is Valid as a Definition of Death" (2008). If Yar' Adua was brain dead, then Yar' Adua is dead! Period. Otherwise, let it be proven beyond all reasonable doubts that he is alive."
Re: Is Yaradua Brain-dead Or Recovering? by money2ride: 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2010
WE ARE ONLY WASTING TIME. what ever would be would be. my own is if the cabal cannot allow us to see the president an no living nigeria except his wife has seen him in the last 0 plus day, I believe yaradua has being dead a log time ago. The neccessary machinery should be put in place toPROPERLY replace him.

YARADUA UMORU IS NO LONGER THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA

If he is alive at least one person should have seen him not only his wife. That Ambulace that took him off the plane is empty.

No matter how bad his situation is he was a Good President, but the secrecy has been taken too far. Nigerians are not fools PDP/north or whoever is playing with our brain should STOP this show of SHAME.

Personally if i have access to firearm , now, I would gladly seize power

Our politicians are basically useless, self centred and mad idividuals

(1) (Reply)

What Happean To Naija Hot Job / Presidential Motorcade / Nigeria Call For Action - Who Is Ready To Make A Change?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.