Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Shocking As A Young Nigerian Girl Is Caught With Human Head - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking As A Young Nigerian Girl Is Caught With Human Head (1070 Views)

Human Head, Limbs & Other Body Parts Found In Woman's Fridge In New York (Photo) / Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) / Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking As A Young Nigerian Girl Is Caught With Human Head by xprince59(m): 8:54am On Sep 14, 2017
A very young girl, identified as Iheaoma Chidinma was caught with a human head by military men. She is from Mgbirichi imo state

Upon interrogation by the military men, she revealed she was taking the head inside a bush to bury it.

According to the information we gathered in the video, she claims her friend was the one who cut off the head, and said she has killed two people so far.

Source: http://www.onlyinafrica.net/2017/09/14/shocking-young-nigerian-girl-caught-human-head/

Re: Shocking As A Young Nigerian Girl Is Caught With Human Head by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 14, 2017
You tribalistic bigots can see that crime cut across every tribe, culture or religion, race and colour of your skin.
Evil is a thing of the mind and not from a particular set of people.
I am hoping y'all won't turn this to your normal tribal battlefield!!

Modified:
See this one below me has started already, even before I finished typing. ..
Brainwashed humans!!
Re: Shocking As A Young Nigerian Girl Is Caught With Human Head by zulex880: 8:58am On Sep 14, 2017
She's from Imo state but lives in Oshogbo
Re: Shocking As A Young Nigerian Girl Is Caught With Human Head by eezeribe(m): 9:00am On Sep 14, 2017
OK
Re: Shocking As A Young Nigerian Girl Is Caught With Human Head by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:01am On Sep 14, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu daughter...

Crime is their way
Re: Shocking As A Young Nigerian Girl Is Caught With Human Head by spyg1(m): 9:04am On Sep 14, 2017
She is small physically, but in the spiritual world she might be a queen. I am not surprised.
Re: Shocking As A Young Nigerian Girl Is Caught With Human Head by policy12: 9:04am On Sep 14, 2017
Ds world...all

1 Like

Re: Shocking As A Young Nigerian Girl Is Caught With Human Head by Luckylife(m): 9:06am On Sep 14, 2017
What is the country under APC government turning into just within 2years ? The wise one pray that any elements, groups,family, elites, politicians,carbals or government that will unjustly cause the death of innocent people through actions or inactions will be wipe out before the final decisions to carry out their plans holds.
Re: Shocking As A Young Nigerian Girl Is Caught With Human Head by IgbotiicGirL(f): 9:07am On Sep 14, 2017
Her mother is yoruba

She is living in her metrrnal home in oshogbo

When I tell Igbo guys to stop marrying Yoruba woman dey won't listen. Now see the effect
Re: Shocking As A Young Nigerian Girl Is Caught With Human Head by IgbotiicGirL(f): 9:11am On Sep 14, 2017
Bleep up

Op should upload d video part

To all tribes in leaving in south west should guide dia children, crazy things is happening over there
Re: Shocking As A Young Nigerian Girl Is Caught With Human Head by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 14, 2017
https://www.facebook.com/hajmaja/posts/10214537177923879
ass the video. shocked God punish all these pple beheading pple. An relative of mine is still missing since last year august, took a bus from ibadan to oshogbo. hasn't been seen since with others in the bus

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Pictured with His fellow terrorist Shekau. (pics) / Meet The Man Who Have Sex With His Daughter To Become Rich In Ado-ekiti / Six Members Of Notorious Robbery Gang Including A Female Arrested In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.