Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

5 Reasons Why You Deserve A Work Spouse - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Reasons Why You Deserve A Work Spouse (11792 Views)

Can One Be Punished In A Work Place Without, Giving Code Of Conduct? / Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase / 5 Ways To Maintain A Work-life Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Deserve A Work Spouse by wildchild02: 7:56am On Sep 15, 2017
lmao office romance, I can never forget my IT days at KIA MOTORS...God bless you Peace Nkechi for the 6 months of unlimited fun grin

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Deserve A Work Spouse by salesforce: 8:20am On Sep 15, 2017
Oh
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Deserve A Work Spouse by jaszplus12(m): 8:44am On Sep 15, 2017
I just hope NOBODY heeds this crazy advice or opinion especially if you want to keep your home. good intentions often times lead to the most unplanned situations!
no man will support his wife being the "work spouse" to another...
no woman will hear you tell another woman even your mum that "you're reliable" and suspicion will not creep in! you can never ever trust human emotions for two weeks at a stretch!! don't risk your family health with someone you just met on the job...you will leave that office but your home is you!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Deserve A Work Spouse by Angelb4: 9:09am On Sep 15, 2017
Having a babe in a workplace will make you loose your job in a jiffy, except the guy is the owner of the business. That was what a certain man told me when i joined my company years back. It's working for me. I don't look at any lady at work at all...not even to admire.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Deserve A Work Spouse by eodavids(m): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2017
Mine is question:

@OP, what if two or three people in your office environment qualifies and acts as your 'work spouse'?

Will you carry all of them along? ( at least, making you have polygamous work environment) or will you select one and ignore the other(s)?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Deserve A Work Spouse by crunchyg: 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
Florblu:
The disadvantages out weighs the advantages.
Since you get to spend more time with your work spouse, you might start catching unnecessary feelings especially if you are seeing everything you want in a man in him or when he/she is doing what you expect your husband/wife to do.

Reason why we fall in love is because of the attention we give or get from our lover.So if I'm getting good attention and steady care from my work spouse what will stop me from catching feelings?
That's why you have to have self control

(1) (2) (Reply)

ICAN Holds 60th Induction Ceremony / All Expense Paid Scholarship To Thailand Or A Job With A Top Bank? / The Real Reason Why Employees Aren't Opening Your Emails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.