Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Checkout The Transformation Of Six Year Old Most Beautiful Girl In The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout The Transformation Of Six Year Old Most Beautiful Girl In The World (2350 Views)

Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped / 17-year-old Model Named Most Beautiful Girl In The World For The 2nd Time (photo / See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Transformation Of Six Year Old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by danimodd(m): 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
The beautiful six year old French little girl who went viral 10 years ago, and was even named the most beautiful girl in the world ,is now grown. Her parents were slammed for her ''sexualised' shoot for Vogue Paris at the age of ten.

Now 16, Thylane Blondeau is a model and has over I.5 million Instagram followers.She was pictured front row at Marc Jacobs New York Fashion Week show.

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE http://bananagist..com.ng/2017/09/checkout-transformation-of-six-year-old.html?m=1

Re: Checkout The Transformation Of Six Year Old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ripe for marriage I tell you.i wish I can wife here grin
Since some nairaland girls dey form, na oyinbo sure pass now tongue

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Transformation Of Six Year Old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by adajoe555: 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
she is beautiful
I love her blue eyes
Re: Checkout The Transformation Of Six Year Old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Ripe for marriage I tell you.i wish I can wife here grin
Since some nairaland girls dey form, na oyinbo sure pass now tongue

baba you took the words right outta my mouth

na to carry bag, dick and ring go abroad o

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Transformation Of Six Year Old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Richy150(m): 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2017
sunshineR:

Make I Kuku join u guys o. Lol
Re: Checkout The Transformation Of Six Year Old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
Richy150:

Make I Kuku join u guys o. Lol

lmao
you're welcome to join bruv

make we leave these nl ladies to their forming

they'll be the ones to beg later at 30-above cheesy
Re: Checkout The Transformation Of Six Year Old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Bitchiamjay(m): 10:43pm On Sep 14, 2017
Oh Make-up! Mary Kay should be celebrated

#YOLO
Re: Checkout The Transformation Of Six Year Old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by halfbloodprince(m): 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
she's fine..but I'd bet there are prettier girls even where she lives in France. wink

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Transformation Of Six Year Old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Cindychinny(f): 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2017
She is beautiful no doubt.
Re: Checkout The Transformation Of Six Year Old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by phintohlar(f): 11:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
sunshineR:

e dey una body,baba ko iyan i
Re: Checkout The Transformation Of Six Year Old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
phintohlar:
e dey una body,baba ko iyan i

cheesy cheesy cheesy

i dont understand yoruba o

but what to do na

when all of una dey form nkor
Re: Checkout The Transformation Of Six Year Old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Macdawid(m): 1:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ahswr i must marry oyibo, nobody shul coman tell me anything... Tayad of Naija girls
Re: Checkout The Transformation Of Six Year Old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by phintohlar(f): 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
sunshineR:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
i dont understand yoruba o
but what to do na
when all of una dey form nkor
lol... How many of dem don form for u?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Heartbreaks / A Thread For The Beardless Gang / Strange Pre Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.