Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Types Of Heartbreaks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Heartbreaks (2344 Views)

Why You Experience Heartbreaks / What Is It That Makes Heartbreaks So Painful To You? / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Heartbreaks by IAMSASHY(f): 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
1. The heartbreak that makes you hate all men:here, the girl either becomes a player or a full fledged lesbian.
2. The heartbreak that makes you swear/cause the guy:Femi, it will never be well for you and your entire generations grin grin
3. The heartbreak that propel you to be better, after all dats d best revenge: so you wear makeup, lose weight and become hot bae wink
4. The heartbreak you never expected could happen, infact, until today, you ar still shocked he/she could do that to you.
5. The re_occuring heartbreaks you cannot explain :he /she has broken your heart many times but you still stay, you tell yourself you will leav next time.
6. Then there is the heartbreak you cannot explain: did she/he break your heart or you broke his Confusion.
7. The heartbreak where you are the one breaking your heart yourself :you know he doesn't love you but....
8. The heartbreak that turns you to philosopher:you just keep consoling yourself on social media by giving people advice.
9. Finally, the heartbreak that turns you born again, Jesus becomes your boo cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of Heartbreaks by Blackhawk01: 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
No9 grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Heartbreaks by vhatpweetygurl(f): 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
7 ain't a pleasant experience.

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Heartbreaks by DaddyKross: 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
It is not you, it is me

1 Like

Re: Types Of Heartbreaks by anonymuz(m): 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
4 and 6 bad o

1 Like

Re: Types Of Heartbreaks by iamJ(m): 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Heartbreaks by Vikky014(f): 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
no 4. so true.
Re: Types Of Heartbreaks by iamJ(m): 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
Vikky014:
no 4. so true.
u neva start cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy be doing like a baby, saw ur thread tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue i wish u 5 more heartbreaks, amen kiss

1 Like

Re: Types Of Heartbreaks by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
Numbers: 1 & 9 though grin grin grin

Very thin line cry

1 Like

Re: Types Of Heartbreaks by Mobi47(m): 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
vhatpweetygurl:
7 ain't a pleasant experience.
Please vhatpweetygurl I like Chris delvan a lot and love his song...He is the Holy Ghost which I belv is what u used as ur signature. I have been looking for this song for 2 yrs now...You are my guiding light, sang by Chris Delvan. pls if you hv it, I will like to get it from you

1 Like

Re: Types Of Heartbreaks by Lorbar(f): 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
No 3 and 4

1 Like

Re: Types Of Heartbreaks by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
oP whatever inspired this thread is simply creative. You no well ( Hilarious )

1 Like

Re: Types Of Heartbreaks by Blackhawk01: 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
iamJ:
what did i say today lipsrsealed

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy na dem dem
[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

cheesy grin

Warruyu talking about? shocked

1 Like

Re: Types Of Heartbreaks by Vikky014(f): 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
iamJ:
u neva start cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy be doing like a baby, saw ur thread tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue i wish u 5 more heartbreaks, amen kiss
5 is too small make it 10
undecided

1 Like

Re: Types Of Heartbreaks by makydebbie(f): 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
First time I can read a post from this op.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Heartbreaks by vhatpweetygurl(f): 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
Mobi47:
Please vhatpweetygurl I like Chris delvan a lot and love his song...He is the Holy Ghost which I belv is what u used as ur signature. I have been looking for this song for 2 yrs now...You are my guiding light, sang by Chris Delvan. pls if you hv it, I will like to get it from you
Honestly that I love the song is an understatement.I only got the lyrics online but the song itself is only in church when the choristers sing it.Even me they follow find am.if you see it plz dnt 4get to share with me.
Re: Types Of Heartbreaks by Mobi47(m): 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
vhatpweetygurl:
Honestly that I love the song is an understatement.I only got the lyrics online but the song itself is only in church when the choristers sing it.Even me they follow find am.if you see it plz dnt 4get to share with me.
lols...enhen since your choir members know the song, why not ask them if anyone have it....I believe that 1 person must have it there......please ask abeggg and give me feed back.....on my part, I will continue to search for it nd when I find it, will let u know
Re: Types Of Heartbreaks by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
Buhahahahahahahaha..No8 sha grin

sum turn to poet..
Re: Types Of Heartbreaks by Khayhigh01(m): 11:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
sad this thread is meant for girls
Re: Types Of Heartbreaks by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
time heals all wounds
Re: Types Of Heartbreaks by Khutie: 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
•••Still in love wid my day one baby.

MARY-JANE. Bitch been over loyal. Real niggurs will understand. No stories, no heartbreaks.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Heartbreaks by vhatpweetygurl(f): 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
Mobi47:
lols...enhen since your choir members know the song, why not ask them if anyone have it....I believe that 1 person must have it there......please ask abeggg and give me feed back.....on my part, I will continue to search for it nd when I find it, will let u know
owkies I wil ask the guy that I actually heard it from,but as we speak he is in calabar for youth service I bliv he will be around by xmas.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Heartbreaks by SurefireFashion: 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
the type of heart break where you're the cause or initiator of the heartbreak but you feel the most pain

1 Like

Re: Types Of Heartbreaks by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
9&8 Hilarious... Number 3 Defines Me

1 Like

Re: Types Of Heartbreaks by jashar(f): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
Number 7: more like the friend zone heartbreak.

Kai...

1 Like

Re: Types Of Heartbreaks by Mobi47(m): 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
vhatpweetygurl:
owkies I wil ask the guy that I actually heard it from,but as we speak he is in calabar for youth service I bliv he will be around by xmas.
yaaah....good
Re: Types Of Heartbreaks by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
This is very hilarious
Re: Types Of Heartbreaks by Mobi47(m): 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
vhatpweetygurl:
Heeiii....good news finally finally I have gotten the song o...on YouTube today. I did a Google search today and got a YouTube link for it...... https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DEUlnmqQdQq0&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwipgcrJhY3YAhXCJFAKHUiQCzEQtwIwAHoECBUQAA&usg=AOvVaw1mCmPhEv94o-2B-itWqgaf
Re: Types Of Heartbreaks by vhatpweetygurl(f): 5:11am On Dec 16, 2017
Mobi47:
Heeiii....good news finally finally I have gotten the song o...on YouTube today. I did a Google search today and got a YouTube link for it...... https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DEUlnmqQdQq0&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwipgcrJhY3YAhXCJFAKHUiQCzEQtwIwAHoECBUQAA&usg=AOvVaw1mCmPhEv94o-2B-itWqgaf
Thanks I will check it out.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Heartbreaks by Youngpo413: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
SurefireFashion:
the type of heart break where you're the cause or initiator of the heartbreak but you feel the most pain

(1) (Reply)

Hungerbad Came To My House Today... / You Guys Are Hurting Me / THE MIRACLE OIL OF OUR ANCESTORS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.