Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Between Camry 05(v6) And Accord 07(i4). - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Between Camry 05(v6) And Accord 07(i4). (1380 Views)

The Fear Of V6 And V8 Engine / What's The Difference Between Camry 03,04, And 05 / Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Camry 05(v6) And Accord 07(i4). by ejiykzazi2007(m): 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2017
Please, between these two cars, which is a good buy? Fuel economy is not a factor, just cost of parts and maintenance.

However, which will u advice me to go for... Put every other thing into consideration except fuel. Thanks
Re: Between Camry 05(v6) And Accord 07(i4). by Kjnwancaro: 1:08am On Sep 15, 2017
Would you rather have v6 power or nice interior? Toyotas attracts thieves, that 05 silencer is too low.
Re: Between Camry 05(v6) And Accord 07(i4). by bravolad(m): 7:09am On Sep 15, 2017
The two cars can't necessarily be compared as it's not an apple to apple comparison. This is also because the engine configurations differ.

It depends on your preference; performance or aesthetics, which you didn't state.

Both cars have a relative low maintenance cost & parts are readily available including competent mechanics.
Re: Between Camry 05(v6) And Accord 07(i4). by ejiykzazi2007(m): 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
Kjnwancaro:
Would you rather have v6 power or nice interior? Toyotas attracts thieves, that 05 silencer is too low.

Thanks Sir but just pick one and give reasons why you would go for that one. I will really appreciate.
Re: Between Camry 05(v6) And Accord 07(i4). by ejiykzazi2007(m): 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
bravolad:
The two cars can't necessarily be compared as it's not an apple to apple comparison. This is also because the engine configurations differ.

It depends on your preference; performance or aesthetics, which you didn't state.

Both cars have a relative low maintenance cost & parts are readily available including competent mechanics.

I know they aren't equal to make a side by side comparison but which will u go for if u must chose and what are the reasons...

I just want a nice car that will serve me and cheap on maintenance. I just want to choose from the two mention.

Base on your own preference, which will u go for. I mention the v6 because I learnt d 4 plugs are prone to engine threaded bolts problems.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help, My Kia Rio 2003 Smokes Badly / Please Advice Me In Chosen Out Of This Brand Of Vehicles / Get Car Scanner Diagnostic Tool Ridiculous Prices Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.