Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? (73954 Views)

Real Reason Why Oyedepo, Adeboye, Oyakhilome, CAN Shun TB Joshua’s Burial / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:14am On Sep 24, 2017
hahn:
In 1981 three con artists were unleashed unto Nigeria

Never to solve any major problem but to give false hope and exploit the gullible, mostly illiterate, masses thus amassing huge wealth enough to ensure they drive in luxury cars, wear the best clothes, move around with tight security while "preaching" to their gullible members to give everything they have to them while they wait for the promise of a heaven that they did not even bother to provide a picture or address of

Church business is good business smiley

God bless you for your insight.

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by seguno2: 11:14am On Sep 24, 2017
donnie:
True. Wisdom that comes with enduring riches.
I read that Pa SG Elton also mentored the Late Arch Bishop Benson Idahosa.

Why are the Nigerian gods of men looking so different from the oyinbo man of God?
Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by BluntBoy(m): 11:14am On Sep 24, 2017
dbynonetwork:

I doubt if CHRIS OYAKLOME is a real man of God.

The three of them are men of money, not of God. Verily I say unto you, these three vipers have received their rewards here on earth.

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by jamace(m): 11:18am On Sep 24, 2017
Surely, the men who turned the word of God up side down.

Since they came on stage, the world has moved from sanity into insanity.

They replaced worship of God with worship of mammon and since then brotherly love disappeared into thin air.

They have since built business empires for themselves through their ignorant congregations.
Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 24, 2017
Another pastor worshippers thread.
Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by BluntBoy(m): 11:23am On Sep 24, 2017
princeSammyz:
lol. Touch Not....!

I am the Lord's Anointed myself. I do not fear these vipers. It is only a Christian in bondage or a Christian who does not believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ that would believe that a mortal like him has a special anointing. It is only an ignorant Christian that believes that a pastor is above submission to the Church or that a pastor should be the leader of the Church on earth. It is only a lazy Christian who has refused to read the scriptures and be active participant in the Word like the Berean Jew that would believe that the verse "touch not... " was referring to these pastors who like to call themselves men of God.

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by Calebeslove4u(m): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2017
[/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
donnie:
This thought has been on my mind for several years now having listened to the testimonies, biographies and read articles by and about these three great ministers of God whose ministries began in Nigeria but and are touching lives around the world. What happened in 1981?

Perhaps a special wind from God blew across Nigeria in 1981, resulting in the move of the Spirit that is currently shaking several nations with millions of faithful spread across the world.

According to Wikipedia, [b]Enoch Adejare Adeboye
(born 2 March 1942 in Ifewara, Osun State, Nigeria) is a Nigerian pastor. He was ordained General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) in 1981, taking over from Papa Akindayomi, who had died the previous year. Since his taking over leadership, the growth and spread of the RCCG around the world has been simply phenomenal. All it takes for a rccg church to grow is to have a venue and signage and people will troop in. That's simply called GRACE.

I heard the Man of God Rev Dr Chris Oyakhilome, President of Believers Loveworld (aka Christ Embassy) speak of how that in 1981, the Lord spoke to him saying, "Take my divine presence to the peoples and nations of the World. This vision he has diligently pursued since then. Those who have been close to him will tell you that he carries that presence. It's in all he does...everything he touches grows to become number1. There is no place like the Healing School of Christ Embassy in this world. Rhapsody of Realities has grown to be the number1 most translated book in the world after the bible with over 862 languages; distributed in every nation and territory of the World. By end of 2017, they'd have distributed over 1Billion copies since inception.

I told someone that if the antichrist doesn't know Pastor Chris and Christ Embassy yet, he is still a learner.

Bishop David Oyedepo of Living Faith Church (winners chapel) is unapologetic in his praise and adoration of the Lord who called and prospered him and sent him to prosper others. With massive intimidating church structures, Universities, etc, he continuously provokes the world to envy as he displays what Faith in a living God can do in one's life.

He too received a mandate from God through an 18-hour vision in May 1981, to liberate the world from all oppression of the devil through the preaching of the word of faith.

Now I ask again, what happened in 1981?

Recently, I was in a Pastor Chris and Benny Hinn meeting where Pastor Chris talked about a conference he attended in 1980 with Pa S.G. Elton a great minister of God and a Briton in Benin. Could that be it? The man S.G. Elton was said to have prophesied in that meeting concerning this move of God from Nigeria to the world and gave marching orders to the young people who came from around the country.

Could that be it? I also read that Pa Elton influenced the ministries of Pastor Oyedepo and Pastor Adeboye greatly.

So let me know what you think smiley

Christians only please. Atheists, Muslims, busybodies; please your opinions are not welcome. Thanks!

donnie:
This thought has been on my mind for several years now having listened to the testimonies, biographies and read articles by and about these three great ministers of God whose ministries began in Nigeria but and are touching lives around the world. What happened in 1981?

Perhaps a special wind from God blew across Nigeria in 1981, resulting in the move of the Spirit that is currently shaking several nations with millions of faithful spread across the world.

According to Wikipedia, [b]Enoch Adejare Adeboye
(born 2 March 1942 in Ifewara, Osun State, Nigeria) is a Nigerian pastor. He was ordained General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) in 1981, taking over from Papa Akindayomi, who had died the previous year. Since his taking over leadership, the growth and spread of the RCCG around the world has been simply phenomenal. All it takes for a rccg church to grow is to have a venue and signage and people will troop in. That's simply called GRACE.

I heard the Man of God Rev Dr Chris Oyakhilome, President of Believers Loveworld (aka Christ Embassy) speak of how that in 1981, the Lord spoke to him saying, "Take my divine presence to the peoples and nations of the World. This vision he has diligently pursued since then. Those who have been close to him will tell you that he carries that presence. It's in all he does...everything he touches grows to become number1. There is no place like the Healing School of Christ Embassy in this world. Rhapsody of Realities has grown to be the number1 most translated book in the world after the bible with over 862 languages; distributed in every nation and territory of the World. By end of 2017, they'd have distributed over 1Billion copies since inception.

I told someone that if the antichrist doesn't know Pastor Chris and Christ Embassy yet, he is still a learner.

Bishop David Oyedepo of Living Faith Church (winners chapel) is unapologetic in his praise and adoration of the Lord who called and prospered him and sent him to prosper others. With massive intimidating church structures, Universities, etc, he continuously provokes the world to envy as he displays what Faith in a living God can do in one's life.

He too received a mandate from God through an 18-hour vision in May 1981, to liberate the world from all oppression of the devil through the preaching of the word of faith.

Recently, I was in a Pastor Chris and Benny Hinn meeting where Pastor Chris talked about a conference he attended in 1980 with Pa S.G. Elton a great minister of God and a Briton in Benin. Could that be it? The man S.G. Elton was said to have prophesied in that meeting concerning this move of God from Nigeria to the world and gave marching orders to the young people who came from around the country.

Could that be it? I also read that Pa Elton influenced the ministries of Pastor Oyedepo and Pastor Adeboye greatly.

Christians only please. Atheists, Muslims, busybodies; please your opinions are not welcome. Thanks!

[/b]
donnie:

According to Wikipedia, Enoch Adejare Adeboye (born 2 March 1942 in Ifewara, Osun State, Nigeria) is a Nigerian pastor. He was ordained General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) in 1981, taking over from Papa Akindayomi, who had died the previous year. Since his taking over leadership, the growth and spread of the RCCG around the world has been simply phenomenal. All it takes for a rccg church to grow is to have a venue and signage and people will troop in. That's simply called GRACE.

from what I heard when I was serving, It was also his prophecy that birthed Nigerian Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF)

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by dabossman(m): 11:29am On Sep 24, 2017
It always amuses me how atheist rush to every Christian thread on Nairaland. Those guys indulge in more evangelism than Jehovah's witnesses. Always quick to preach their gospel of non-belief. And the method is always the same. Mock those who believe in God.

You say God doesn't exist, yet you spend so much energy arguing about what doesn't exist. I thought atheists were supposed to be free thinkers who believe in live and let live. So, why is it so hard to let people who choose to believe in an "imaginary God" be?

Maybe it is because atheism is in itself a faith-based religion. It is premised on the BELIEF that God doesn't exist after all. It is not based on absolute indisputable fact. Just a belief based on seemingly convince theories of fellow men. Almost like the Bible right?

I guess that's why these NL atheists feel the pressing need to preach their own gospel here, all in the hope that they may win souls to their own faith. Do keep it up. It's lame and baseless, but do keep it up. You obviously get inner peace from preaching your gospel.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 24, 2017
So 1981 was the beginning of our religious misery in Nigeria, god help us.

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by Victor08032(m): 11:35am On Sep 24, 2017
I was born in 1981
God has been faithful to me &I have been operating in the gifts of vision & interpretation endowed by God
great 1981 children

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by watchwoman(f): 11:37am On Sep 24, 2017
I am not surprised, it has been prophesied by many prophets including the late Pa Elton that Nigeria will export the Gospel to other parts of the world and as you can see these men all had divine encounters with God and their lives never remained the same again l.

And as it is obvious, they pastor some of the largest congregations in the world and has played a significant role in taking the Gospel to the unreached.No man ever receives am encounter from God and remains the same. Hallelujah

2 Likes

Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by gidjah(m): 11:37am On Sep 24, 2017
they haven't really done bad with the heavenly vision they got ,but they seem to have missed some steps here and there, I pray the grace and mercies of Jehovah see them through

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by bigtt76(f): 11:37am On Sep 24, 2017
1981 was the year when people realized others could be made gullible by twisting the Bible to suit their needs. Have you noticed that back then most church posters have the perceived image of Christ, Angels and cross? Nowadays it's the images of the pastor's and their wives adorning such posters meaning they now rely on their own personality than of Jesus Christ in hoodwinking the congregation.

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 24, 2017
hahn:

Never to solve any major problem but to give false hope and exploit the gullible, [b]mostly illiterate, [/b]masses thus amassing huge wealth enough to ensure they drive in luxury cars, wear the best clothes, move around with tight security while "preaching" to their gullible members to give everything they have to them while they wait for the promise of a heaven that they did not even bother to provide a picture or address of

I am sure you are in one batcha
Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 24, 2017
Rockyrocky:
So 1981 was the beginning of our religious misery in Nigeria, god help us.
you Nigerians should stop blaming everything and take responsibility. You blame religion, blame education, blame science, blame your past president, blame future leaders. Critical about almost anything. Blame yourself for wherever you find yourself and take responsibility!
Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 24, 2017
dabossman:
It always amuses me how atheist rush to every Christian thread on Nairaland. Those guys indulge in more evangelism than Jehovah's witnesses. Always quick to preach their gospel of non-belief. And the method is always the same. Mock those who believe in God.

You say God doesn't exist, yet you spend so much energy arguing about what doesn't exist. I thought atheists were supposed to be free thinkers who believe in live and let live. So, why is it so hard to let people who choose to believe in an "imaginary God" be?

Maybe it is because atheism is in itself a faith-based religion. It is premised on the BELIEF that God doesn't exist after all. It is not based on absolute indisputable fact. Just a belief based on seemingly convince theories of fellow men. Almost like the Bible right?

I guess that's why these NL atheists feel the pressing need to preach their own gospel here, all in the hope that they may win souls to their own faith. Do keep it up. It's lame and baseless, but do keep it up. You obviously get inner peace from preaching your gospel.
Christians have been coming with physical proofs that christ exists but the atheists have none, the reason why they can't deal with their misery.
Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by johnkey: 11:42am On Sep 24, 2017
God is great.
Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 24, 2017
jamace:
Surely, the men who turned the word of God up side down.

Since they came on stage, the world has moved from sanity into insanity.

They replaced worship of God with worship of mammon and since then brotherly love disappeared into thin air.

They have since built business empires for themselves through their ignorant congregations.
and these ignorant congregations have chains of businesses and are doing all well.
Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by helpishere(m): 11:47am On Sep 24, 2017
I dont now why the OP chooses to ascribe power and honour to men instead of to God. I once asked God to reveal to me who Oyedepo is. God took me to Acts 8:9

But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one:
10 To whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest, saying, This man is the great power of God.
11 And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries.
12 But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.
13 Then Simon himself believed also: and when he was baptized, he continued with Philip, and wondered, beholding the miracles and signs which were done.
14 Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John:
15 Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost:
16 (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.)
17 Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.
18 And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money,
19 Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.
20 But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.
21 Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God.
22 Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.
23 For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity.

David Oyedepo has not repented. Check out his sermons, prosperity and not contentment. Godliness with contentment is great gain, does Oyedapo believe that?

In 1983, Adejare Enoch Adeboye was just a columnist in Sunday Times just as he is doing in the Guardian of today. That the RCCG was founded by an idol worshipper leaves much to be desired. The founder moved to white garment church and he had three wives. When he became born again, he divorced two of the wives. Shall we sin that grace may abound? If you found christ as a slave, remain in that state and be free in Christ. God hates putting away. This man disobeyed the word of God in order to follow the Word of God. When Idahosa was ruling the pentecostal world, RCCG was nowhere to be found even though it was founded long before Idahosa's CGM. The idol background is still there and it is manifest in the dismal situation of the Church. In 2004, the church decided to own a satelite TV like other churches. This time, they wanted to own their own brand like DSTV and infact condemned DSTV and HITV then that they are spreading evil into the homes of Nigerians. They then came up with a scheme whereby all members of the church should invest N15000 to buy a $70m satelite TV and use it to spread the good news of Jesus gospel. Some one asked the promoters in Central Parish in Abuja, that why is this offer being made to the church and not to the investing public like going to the Stock market? The guyman in charge said it is a private placement for only RCCG. They dutifully obeyed and what do we have now. A dove TV that was in HITV and later found itself in DSTV, the medium that spreads evil. Funny thing was that the equipment of the TV project caught fire and was burnt down, inside the Redeemed Camp, not in Olumo Rock, but inside the camp where millions flock to every month to seek unending answers to simple questions. That is the wahala of RCCG.
The Rev Chris was an Scripture Union from Edo College to Bendel State University in Ekpoma where he passed out. He started well but the love of money has taken him from the route God planned for him.None of these three men and many others preach Godliness with contentment, theirs is keep pursuing your dream till you are on top but they dont tell their flocks that it is lonely at the top. They dont even preach John the Baptist's admonition for us to be content with our wages, they never tell us to seek God's kingdom first and all other things will be added, they want us to get those things first and the kingdom will be opened to them, that was how the accounts clerk in Sheraton stole millions to give to his embassy and when he was booted out of the hotel, he was empolyed in the church micro finance bank. All have sinned and come short of the glory of God. Jesus told the disciples, rejoice not that the devils bowed before you, but rejoice that your name is in the book of life because that is the ultimate goal of every believer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by greatermax77(m): 11:52am On Sep 24, 2017
donnie:

According to Wikipedia, Enoch Adejare Adeboye (born 2 March 1942 in Ifewara, Osun State, Nigeria) is a Nigerian pastor. He was ordained General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) in 1981, taking over from Papa Akindayomi, who had died the previous year. Since his taking over leadership, the growth and spread of the RCCG around the world has been simply phenomenal. All it takes for a rccg church to grow is to have a venue and signage and people will troop in. That's simply called GRACE.

@OP, you are a religious person, not a christian.
The way u people worship this so call men of god is alarming.
These men have aquired wealth for their generations yet unborn & keep preaching that Christ coming is near.
You can not serve God & mammon at the same time. It is not possible.
God can never lie

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 24, 2017
majekdom2:
you Nigerians should stop blaming everything and take responsibility. You blame religion, blame education, blame science, blame your past president, blame future leaders. Critical about almost anything. Blame yourself for wherever you find yourself and take responsibility!
I find myself in a very beautiful place bro. I find my self in a richest community in the society where I live, people love one another, people don't put money over human life like Nigeria, I park my car and leave the keys in the ignition, doors unlocked and I walk away. I find my self in a society where there is only 10 churches in a whole county and they are mostly preaching how to please god, I find myself in a place where people pay taxes not tithe and their tax are used to make sure the less privileged are taken care of, I find myself where any noice from an enclosure will be reported as noise pollution and that place be shut down for public peace. I find my self in the HAMPTONS .

Cry for yourself, religion is a course on Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by bababodmas(m): 11:54am On Sep 24, 2017
pweetiedee:

if money is involved. no wahala
Women and money.... Na wah for una oooo ooo.... It's an opportunity for us to build something na.... Then money would come... Lol
Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 24, 2017
hahn:

Never to solve any major problem but to give false hope and exploit the gullible, mostly illiterate, masses thus amassing huge wealth enough to ensure they drive in luxury cars, wear the best clothes, move around with tight security while "preaching" to their gullible members to give everything they have to them while they wait for the promise of a heaven that they did not even bother to provide a picture or address of

I like when people who can't raise a follower talk. Until u become a man that can convince people about what u believe, then I will take serious

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
Rockyrocky:
I find myself in a very beautiful place bro. I find my self in a richest community in the society where I live, people love one another, people don't put money over human life like Nigeria, I park my car and leave the keys in the ignition, doors unlocked and I walk away. I find my self in a society where there is only 10 churches in a whole county and they are mostly preaching how to please god, I find myself in a place where people pay taxes not tithe and their tax are used to make sure the less privileged are taken care of, I find myself where any noice from an enclosure will be reported as noise pollution and that place be shut down for public peace. I find my self in the HAMPTONS .

Cry for yourself, religion is a course on Nigeria.
you are blaming a concept as it were. Thats abstract. Again, blame yourself.. Nigerians. Nigerians like you are a curse you mean and not course on Nigerians alike. If religion never existed, it would be something else
Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
majekdom2:
you are blaming a concept as it were. Thats abstract. Again, blame yourself.. Nigerians. Nigerians like you are a curse you mean and not course on Nigerians a like
When last did you pay tax? , when last did you donate to a selfless non for profit organization? Other than your egotistic Pharisee?

You are what the problem is . Wash your brain off the religion bandwagon and develop Africa. That is you are not the Pharisee himself, if so then your case is irredeemable.

3 Likes

Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
Rockyrocky:
When last did you pay tax? , when last did you donate to a selfless non for profit organization? Other than your egotistic Pharisee?

You are what the problem is . Wash your brain off the religion bandwagon and develop Africa. That is you are not the Pharisee himself, if so then your case is irredeemable.
your likes that are devoid of intelligence are quick to mention without intelligence. Like I said Nigerians alike are the problem and not religion. My point is stop blaming a "concept" for your woes. And to you mentioning tax and donating, una go just dey run una mouth anyhow. Do you know me to conclude I don't pay. I don't owe you that explanation btw. Obviously you are unintelligent to understand my point.

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by Antichristus: 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
These guys received the 'call' to venture into the commercialisation of the Gospel by building on the American Pentecostal and Televangelism Model (APTM). Like their American televangelism progenitors, they have subsequently hit it big time, joyously watching their bank accounts and business empire grow and grow and grow, ad infinitum, thanks to gullible people seeking unverifiable eschatological promises. To cite one example, amongst several others, after raising funds through donations from the poor and the rich, in one breath, to establish private educational institutions, and in another, blatantly excluding the children of the poor from those institutions you would have thought that the gullible congregants had learnt their lesson. Nay! Religion, addictively, has irreparably become their opium. Nigerians are living in Platonic world of doxa. Like the escapee cave prisoner, they need to exit the cave and make a transition to the world of episteme.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by buJu234: 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
I think the yr 1981 was when the young men and women of Africa saw that the Holyspirit can work through a fellow black native African that's the person of the Archbishop B.A idahosa because the 1980s was when Idahosa ministry was in his prime.

@op not only these 3 men of God oo there are hundreds of others in several african countries that caught that fire too, including Richard Bonnke

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by omoelerin1: 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
mikeweezy:
great men's that God has truly used to bless the world
Bless themselves or bless the word?
Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by hahn(m): 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
keee:

I like when people who can't raise a follower talk. Until u become a man that can convince people about what u believe, then I will take serious

You mean until I become a man who fools people into paying him money. I can never be that person smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by hahn(m): 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
majekdom2:
I am sure you are in one batcha

You must confuse me for one of your neighbors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State / Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! / Canaanland Ota In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.