Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family (31094 Views)

Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions / Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt / Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari With APC Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by Simeony007(m): 10:56am On Sep 15, 2017
U
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 15, 2017
U will die soon.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 15, 2017
Murderer

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by UncutSk(m): 10:57am On Sep 15, 2017
aboki
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by Inspire01: 10:58am On Sep 15, 2017
Some people will have heart attack today

Children of hate already flooding this thread
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by abbaapple: 10:58am On Sep 15, 2017
kenny63537:
its weekend again,lets do what we know how to do best.
see details below...

Mumu after so many banned from mode you no go get brain abi? Poverty stinking mad man.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by mcquin(m): 11:00am On Sep 15, 2017
Jibril659:
Isn't that what they wanted?
Thought it's Biafra or death. War is peace. We need the heat for us to appreciate peace better and tame our tongues.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by Papasmal(m): 11:00am On Sep 15, 2017
abelprice:
he's busy chilling.. why d only tin the pple in Abia can hear is..... kpo kpo kpo... kgakgakgakga.. gboom... I swear this guy is toying with the biafrian... undecided...

Nnamdi Kanu opened the door,All IPOB members must pass through it.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by Adaumunocha(f): 11:01am On Sep 15, 2017
We don't have funds to buy new rug abeg
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by abubakarbabang7(m): 11:01am On Sep 15, 2017
juman:
Hiss.
Useless clueless old man president.
wat of your father isn't he also useless

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by mcquin(m): 11:03am On Sep 15, 2017
hucienda:
The comments above show how divided the country already is.
S.E was in peace until the hate speeches from N.K. Now we down this road, we will learn to appreciate peace and diplomacy.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by Stevengerd(m): 11:04am On Sep 15, 2017
juman:
Hiss.
Useless clueless old man president.
Hope u father is still alive? O'de fe dagba. kojoo

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by wildchild02: 11:04am On Sep 15, 2017
Beautiful #iLike

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by Stevengerd(m): 11:05am On Sep 15, 2017
TruePass:
U will die soon.
Instead one of your family member will go b4 him soon!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by mikess: 11:05am On Sep 15, 2017
lordjustice:
Stop a Pogrom in SE Nigeria and killing of Igbos in Other parts of the Country. Human life is sacred.
Your petition is needed at change.org, click the blow link to sign the petition

http://chn.ge/2y7704i
Rubbish, stop hate speech, No ooo you pple won't listen. Face it, python dance . Peace is priceless

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by OkpekeBeauty: 11:06am On Sep 15, 2017
ok thats what they wanted right?
keep supporting evil and not put yourself in anothers shoe. Something worst than boko haram will come and u will not be spared
Jibril659:
Isn't that what they wanted?
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by Danmaiduguri(m): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2017
lordjustice:
Stop a Pogrom in SE Nigeria and killing of Igbos in Other parts of the Country. Human life is sacred.
Your petition is needed at change.org, click the blow link to sign the petition

http://chn.ge/2y7704i

D time u were hunting hausa people an killing dem like chicken u dey enjoy. now dat python is dancing with you people den u will start shouting "human life is sacred". Noo way....wen d python dance shoki for u guyz, na den u go no say tea no be water.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by feeloscar(m): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2017
yomibelle:
Dey're all looking like a bunch of IDPs
show me your own that looks like a bunch of thick overfed gluttons.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2017
this Sicky old man is a dunce, useless tribalist , Nigeria is burning all he should do is to snap picture and send to his gullible zombie supporters to masturbate on it... slay King .... Onye Ala

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by madridguy(m): 11:09am On Sep 15, 2017
Chai grin grin grin

brainpulse:
Dear, Mr. President

It's with great pleasure I write to you my amiable president. Hope you are sound in health and your family good. Just this few lines for you sir.

When Kanu was shouting up and down, cursing every one and boosting he could visit and overwhelm all the states in Nigeria, the same biafrans & IPODs were shouting you are a weak president and that you are clueless.

Kanu also boosted in one of his videos that he would march to Abuja and will deliver your head for biafrans and nothing will happen.

Now that you unleashed just a python not even a dog, they are begging you to stop and shouting UN "mo gbe o".

Please don't stop the python dance, let's bring the Cobra along sir.

Yours Sincerely,
Brainpulse.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by feeloscar(m): 11:10am On Sep 15, 2017
yomibelle:
Dey're all looking like a bunch of IDPs
show me your own that looks like a bunch of thick overfed gluttons.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 15, 2017
davibid:
Nigga B

grin

That was how you people used graphics to deceived electorates
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by bangging(m): 11:15am On Sep 15, 2017
ifex370:
Buhari is the solution to Nigeria, Thunder fire Biafra
Nigeria solution? u are hopeless...
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by Veetee(m): 11:15am On Sep 15, 2017
old fool, he will die and leave his wife and kids behind...the blood of innocent souls he shed will be on him,
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by skedman(m): 11:15am On Sep 15, 2017
abelprice:
he's busy chilling.. why d only tin the pple in Abia can hear is..... kpo kpo kpo... kgakgakgakga.. gboom... I swear this guy is toying with the biafrian... undecided...

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by Emvicprints1: 11:16am On Sep 15, 2017
brainpulse:
Dear, Mr. President

It's with great pleasure I write to you my amiable president. Hope you are sound in health and your family good. Just this few lines for you sir.

When Kanu was shouting up and down, cursing every one and boosting he could visit and overwhelm all the states in Nigeria, the same biafrans & IPODs were shouting you are a weak president and that you are clueless. Do you have sense at all, by the time Hausa start killing people in the north it won't be funny again.

Kanu also boosted in one of his videos that he would march to Abuja and will deliver your head for biafrans and nothing will happen.

Now that you unleashed just a python not even a dog, they are begging you to stop and shouting UN "mo gbe o".

Please don't stop the python dance, let's bring the Cobra along sir.

Yours Sincerely,
Brainpulse.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by okpandy123(m): 11:17am On Sep 15, 2017
This is lovely anyway
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:20am On Sep 15, 2017
that lil boy still looks like an idp camper...north and idp are like 5&6
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by eezeribe(m): 11:24am On Sep 15, 2017
The girls are kneeling and the Boy is standing... Chauvinistic culture
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 15, 2017
Living in that shit hole call Nigeria is enough to kill ur entire family n that old fool. U can only dream living like me. I ball. Make I give u TruePass.
Stevengerd:
Instead one of your family member will go b4 him soon!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi Name Their Son" Muhammad" after Their Fathers / President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha / Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.