Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family (31105 Views)

Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions / Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt / Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari With APC Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:29am On Sep 15, 2017
yomibelle:
Dey're all looking like a bunch of IDPs
life na turn by turn beg baba God make he reach ur turn
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by feeloscar(m): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
that lil boy still looks like an idp camper...north and idp are like 5&6
u hv come here to masturbate on pmb's topic as usual,u do nt disappoint.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by Stevengerd(m): 11:30am On Sep 15, 2017
TruePass:
Living in that shit hole call Nigeria is enough to kill ur entire family n that old fool. U can only dream living like me. I ball. Make I give u TruePass.
Lol, Go to the nearest IDP arund you, and render ur help bro!
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:31am On Sep 15, 2017
Sniper12:
Eleribu jati jati. ko ni da fun e
life na turn by turn beg baba God mk e reach ur turn
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by jrusky(m): 11:31am On Sep 15, 2017
abelprice:
he's busy chilling.. why d only tin the pple in Abia can hear is..... kpo kpo kpo... kgakgakgakga.. gboom... I swear this guy is toying with the biafrian... undecided...

Stop all these blabla. Can't you just get sense for once for goodness sake?

God why do you allow people like this still walking around living their head behind at home and walking around with empty skull.

Mr man shut up biafra is to represent the igbo for development and opportunity not for seccession or war. Arewa stand for the north to have one voice and entice investment to their region same thing Oduduwa but only biafra turn their own to seccession and war drumming so shut up and f e c k off.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by Elfaris(m): 11:36am On Sep 15, 2017
brainpulse:
Dear, Mr. President

It's with great pleasure I write to you my amiable president. Hope you are sound in health and your family good. Just this few lines for you sir.

When Kanu was shouting up and down, cursing every one and boosting he could visit and overwhelm all the states in Nigeria, the same biafrans & IPODs were shouting you are a weak president and that you are clueless.

Kanu also boosted in one of his videos that he would march to Abuja and will deliver your head for biafrans and nothing will happen.

Now that you unleashed just a python not even a dog, they are begging you to stop and shouting UN "mo gbe o".

Please don't stop the python dance, let's bring the Cobra along sir.

Yours Sincerely,
Brainpulse.
hahaha no mind them. yeye peepuu.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by abelprice(m): 11:36am On Sep 15, 2017
jrusky:

Stop all these blabla. Can't you just get sense for once for goodness sake?

God why do you allow people like this still walking around living their head behind at home and walking around with empty skull.

Mr man shut up biafra is to represent the igbo for development and opportunity not for seccession or war. Arewa stand for the north to have one voice and entice investment to their region same thing Oduduwa but only biafra turn their own to seccession and war drumming so shut up and f e c k off.

You are jst being tribalistic.... u are a perfect example of your above statement.... wat eva man..
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by ahbey(m): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2017
[s][/s]
ifex370:
Buhari is the solution to Nigeria, Thunder fire Biafra
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by maklelemakukula(m): 11:44am On Sep 15, 2017
epospiky:
This man self. Even with small children you dey fake smile...no joy
grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by chineloSA(f): 11:45am On Sep 15, 2017
His feet are very swollen. sad

He is very sick. Could be Deep Vein Thrombosis which is very common among people of his age. The job stresss and DVT, he is unlikely to survive.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by maklelemakukula(m): 11:53am On Sep 15, 2017
chineloSA:

He is very sick. Could be Deep Vein Thrombosis which is very common among people of his age. The job stresss and DVT, he is unlikely to survive.
chinelo nwanyi oma cheesy Ima akwukwo.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by SlimChizzy4(m): 11:56am On Sep 15, 2017
D man jst dy chill, if na other politicians nw dem go wear Gucci shoes inside houx , Baba dy rock bare foot, I jst lyk dis man humility
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by enginer050(m): 11:57am On Sep 15, 2017
brainpulse:
Dear, Mr. President

It's with great pleasure I write to you my amiable president. Hope you are sound in health and your family good. Just this few lines for you sir.

When Kanu was shouting up and down, cursing every one and boosting he could visit and overwhelm all the states in Nigeria, the same biafrans & IPODs were shouting you are a weak president and that you are clueless.

Kanu also boosted in one of his videos that he would march to Abuja and will deliver your head for biafrans and nothing will happen.

Now that you unleashed just a python not even a dog, they are begging you to stop and shouting UN "mo gbe o".

Please don't stop the python dance, let's bring the Cobra along sir.

Yours Sincerely,
Brainpulse.

Nice one from u
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by NicoBaba(m): 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
ur excellency sir!
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by Iceberg3: 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
Demon...as u do to the children of the Easterners and Niger Deltans,so shall it be done to the children of ur demonic family.
Murdurous despot.
Thunda roast u wizard.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by AVISENNA: 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
Problem Personified
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by Iceberg3: 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Demon...as u do to the children of the Easterners and Niger Deltans,so shall it be done to the children of ur family.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by crisycent: 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
Animal in human skin....animal dey wear agbada.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by juman(m): 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
Stevengerd:
Hope u father is still alive? O'de fe dagba. kojoo

He is a useless confused president.

He deserves to be local government chairman not a president.

Two years without achievement.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by eflintsone(m): 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
nwakibie3:
Abo.ki na Abo.ki
translated = friend is a friend

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by Usernamefornl: 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
TruePass:
Living in that shit hole call Nigeria is enough to kill ur entire family n that old fool. U can only dream living like me. I ball. Make I give u TruePass.
gv ur cousin wey d swim 4 poto poto with koboko stripes on his back yesterday d true pass. Dog.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by Usernamefornl: 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
chineloSA:

with so much knowledge of his illness i guess ur father died of thesame illness or probably he's going through it ryt nw.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by perdollar(m): 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
ds dullard done spoil aso rock. enter one corner for dia u go dey perceive urine smell just as obtainable if u live close to Muslim. early morning dem go carry dt dia plastic kettle say dem wan wash after dem urinate, from urinating to pooing. most annoying thing is dey do it anywhere, in front of ur home, ur office so I WL not b surprise if I see same thing in aso rock. very dirty set of human being practicing an obsolete religion
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by lukency(m): 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
My God bless this man.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by titopius(m): 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
When i see Buhari i will know the person you are looking at is an impersonator
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by gaskiyamagana: 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
LUGBE:
Nonsense, yeye dey smell
Chief Wailer.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by tyga123: 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
Foolish man u never see anything
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by gaskiyamagana: 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
juman:

He is a useless confused president.

He deserves to be local government chairman not a president.

Two years without achievement.
You need deliverance from holy ghost of deafness, blindness and dullardness.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by gaskiyamagana: 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Iceberg3:
Demon...as u do to the children of the Easterners and Niger Deltans,so shall it be done to the children of ur family.
No shaking. You are not religiously pure or spiritually sound to pray for PMB talkless of cursing him.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by preaches(m): 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
ifex370:
Buhari is the solution to Nigeria, Thunder fire Biafra
lolz buhari is the solution to nigeria BT abeg make thunder strike no come join python dance please east is hot already if thunder strike again men na serious gobe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Governor Abiodun, Deputy, Speaker Relocate Abroad, Abandon State Functions / Boko Haram Attacks Soldiers & LGA Administrator In Borno, Injure Soldiers / Photo Of A Gun Wielding Female Soldier In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.