Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,305 members, 7,829,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family (31106 Views)

Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions / Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt / Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari With APC Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by gaskiyamagana: 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
Iceberg3:
Demon...as u do to the children of the Easterners and Niger Deltans,so shall it be done to the children of ur demonic family.
Murdurous despot.
Thunda roast u wizard.
Chief Wailer.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by gaskiyamagana: 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
TruePass:
U will die soon.
Heart attack loading.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by maamisco(f): 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
Where is our run away groom cownunu? grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by Topshow2010(m): 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
magoo10:
The commander in chief of the dullards himself.

the man who substitutes bullets for intelligence in this modern age is obviously brainless.

The man who failed twice in his life time is a very big SHAME.

The man who cannot achieve anything in life except the blood of the dogs and baboons flow is a stack illiterate .
E pain am seriously : cheesy grin
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by nwakibie3(m): 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
eflintsone:
translated = friend is a friend

That's literal meaning but I was speaking in parable and u knw what I mean grin grin
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by lonecatt(m): 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
Topshow2010:

E pain am seriously : cheesy grin
WETIN DEY TO PAIN MAN PIKIN FOR THAT DULLARD MATTER,UNA NO DEY SEE SAY NIGERIA NO DEY MOVE FORWARD? OYA CALCULATE HOW MUCH TIME WEY HE GET REMAINING .
I NO FIT WAIT TILL 2019
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by semyman: 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
this Sicky old man is a dunce, useless tribalist , Nigeria is burning all he should do is to snap picture and send to his gullible zombie supporters to masturbate on it... slay King .... Onye Ala
I am sure you saw your miserable brothers in the mud? That is just a tip, anunpama
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by Elbowroom: 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
chibike69:
Old robot

pedophile president

controlled by the cabals

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
Mumu. None of my family dey that shit hole. U miss so much my dear friend cos u are yet to see the light of civilization. It sucks to b in your shoe, even ur kid might experience same. Wake up from that carve and get a better life.
Usernamefornl:
gv ur cousin wey d swim 4 poto poto with koboko stripes on his back yesterday d true pass. Dog.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by nihil(m): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
Both his feet are swollen... probably needs check-up
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by Usernamefornl: 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
TruePass:
Mumu. None of my family dey that shit hole. U miss so much my dear friend cos u are yet to see the light of civilization. It sucks to b in your shoe, even ur kid might experience same. Wake up from that carve and get a better life.
animal do u knw hw am living? U think civilization is all about geographical location. Dat line alone just shows hw dumb u are.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
Usernamefornl:
animal do u knw hw am living? U think civilization is all about geographical location. Dat line alone just shows hw dumb u are.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
I feel ur pain Bro, I know u barely feed well self while that ur stupid President cleaner better pass u n u d praise am, pm ur act make I give u donation. Sorry Bro but is sucks to b u.
Usernamefornl:
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by youngreezy(m): 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
ifex370:
Buhari is the solution to Nigeria, Thunder fire Biafra

Proudly Igbo, but I'm not a terrorist...

The Biafra agitators should be treated like the Boko Haram.. Simple as ABC
I hope say em dey treat fulani herdsmen and boko haram sect d same way oo
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
semyman:
I am sure you saw your miserable brothers in the mud? That is just a tip, anunpama

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by Iceberg3: 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
gaskiyamagana:

No shaking. You are not religiously pure or spiritually sound to pray for PMB talkless of cursing him.
Usmandancattle rearer grin
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by bikefab(m): 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
Tyrant season 1
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by Compliant(m): 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
CoolFreeday:
God bless my President

my president love children and i like him for that

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by eflintsone(m): 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
nwakibie3:

That's literal meaning but I was speaking in parable and u knw what I mean grin grin
well wah do u know ... shebi u b christ and u sabi pass the hausa man himself .... una hate for hausas na em go make una dey folo d lost man in kanu
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by Usernamefornl: 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
TruePass:
I feel ur pain Bro, I know u barely feed well self while that ur stupid President cleaner better pass u n u d praise am, pm ur act make I give u donation. Sorry Bro but is sucks to b u.
am thinking where ever u are u lack access to basic educatn bkos i dnt get ur garbage u wrote up there. Black monkey d claim yankee.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by cassysmallz(m): 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
Jibril659:
Isn't that what they wanted?

Yea,and they never used their number 6, instead they used their number 10 to dribble themselves into trouble..
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by Egberibinne: 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
hmm...dis man is something else
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by valinno(m): 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
yeye president

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:45am On Sep 16, 2017
Awwww cutty little children's. grin cheesy smiley wink
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by Chiino(m): 2:20am On Sep 16, 2017
chibike69:
Old robot

pedophile president

controlled by the cabals

which one be old robot again....lwkmd
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by mankind05(m): 6:59am On Sep 16, 2017
sonofspada:
Pedophile president
na so e pain u reach.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family by CoolFreeday(m): 11:40am On Sep 16, 2017
Compliant:

my president love children and i like him for that

yes o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos LG Boss Spotted Riding Public Bus (pics) / Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers / Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.