Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,001 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Ladies, Which Of This Remarks From Your New Boyfriend Do You Hate The Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Which Of This Remarks From Your New Boyfriend Do You Hate The Most? (2031 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Which Of This Remarks From Your New Boyfriend Do You Hate The Most? by xxxcity: 9:31am On Sep 15, 2017
Ladies in the house. I want to know which of the statements below you hate the most. And what will be your reaction.

Statement 1: You met this guy. He asked you out. You fancied him and said yes. Several dates lead to the major date where you spent the night at his place. After sex, he said "This is the worst sex he has had. The sex was terrible. And you are horrible at sex"

Statement 2: You met this guy. He asked you out. You fancied him and said yes. After eating out on a couple of dates, he invited you to his place and you decided to cook since both of you were not going to eat out that day. You cooked and both of you ate the food. After eating, he said "This is the worst food he has tasted. The food was terrible. And you are a horrible cook"

Ladies, which of this statements do you hate the most?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of This Remarks From Your New Boyfriend Do You Hate The Most? by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 15, 2017
This is well written. It should be on FP.

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Ladies, Which Of This Remarks From Your New Boyfriend Do You Hate The Most? by thesicilian: 9:43am On Sep 15, 2017
xxxcity:
Ladies in the house. I want to know which of the statements below you hate the most. And what will be your reaction.

Statement 1: You met this guy. He asked you out. You fancied him and said yes. Several dates lead to the major date where you spent the night at his place. After sex, he said "This is the worst sex he has had. The sex was terrible. And you are horrible at sex"

Statement 2: You met this guy. He asked you out. You fancied him and said yes. After eating out on a couple of dates, he invited you to his place and you decided to cook since both of you were not going to eat out that day. You cooked and both of you ate the food. After eating, he said "This is the worst food he has tasted. The food was terrible. And you are a horrible cook"

All I get from the story:
1. You are horrible at sex.
2. You are an even worse cook.
Only you.
Don't just bother to marry.
Re: Ladies, Which Of This Remarks From Your New Boyfriend Do You Hate The Most? by tosyne2much(m): 9:50am On Sep 15, 2017
Oyah! over to the ladies
Re: Ladies, Which Of This Remarks From Your New Boyfriend Do You Hate The Most? by tobechi74: 10:02am On Sep 15, 2017
yes.... he gave you money to cook.spent on you.hr has the right to say that
Re: Ladies, Which Of This Remarks From Your New Boyfriend Do You Hate The Most? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:11am On Sep 15, 2017
so what's the meaning of this post now

what if she says u can't spend or u can't fùck?
Re: Ladies, Which Of This Remarks From Your New Boyfriend Do You Hate The Most? by xxxcity: 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
ilovelikes:
This is well written. It should be on FP.

cc: lalasticlala

Nah. I don't need FP. Let's have a private discussion here
Re: Ladies, Which Of This Remarks From Your New Boyfriend Do You Hate The Most? by xxxcity: 8:01am On Sep 16, 2017
thesicilian:

Only you.

To some people, comprehension is a major problem
Re: Ladies, Which Of This Remarks From Your New Boyfriend Do You Hate The Most? by yaqq: 8:06am On Sep 16, 2017
was the food really horrible? if yes then what's the big deal if I taste a horrible food and says it's horrible? as for the sex I will just ignore talking about it! but what's even a horrible sex?
Re: Ladies, Which Of This Remarks From Your New Boyfriend Do You Hate The Most? by OrdercityWeb: 8:12am On Sep 16, 2017
xxxcity:

Hold on. Is this all you folks do in relationships nowadays?
No wonder there is a dearth of values in the society today. No wonder people can't sustain ordinary 6-months relationship.
A guy and a lady will say they are in a "relationship" and they both know they are just there to have "sex".
You folks have bastardized the word "love".
Re: Ladies, Which Of This Remarks From Your New Boyfriend Do You Hate The Most? by Yhemit(m): 8:19am On Sep 16, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

No wonder there is a dearth of values in the society today. No wonder people can't sustain ordinary 6-months relationship.
A guy and a lady will say they are in a "relationship" and they both know they are just there to have "sex".

the world don spoil since o.... we are just trying to adjust things.
Re: Ladies, Which Of This Remarks From Your New Boyfriend Do You Hate The Most? by thesicilian: 9:35am On Sep 16, 2017
xxxcity:

To some people, comprehension is a major problem
Yes.
Re: Ladies, Which Of This Remarks From Your New Boyfriend Do You Hate The Most? by xxxcity: 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Take your childishness to your home. When you grow up, you can step outdoors
Re: Ladies, Which Of This Remarks From Your New Boyfriend Do You Hate The Most? by OrdercityWeb: 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
xxxcity:

Take your childishness to your home. When you grow up, you can step outdoors
Lol!! Typical! I wasn't expecting you to say anything intelligent actually. You couldn't just dispute what i said.
Anyway if in your own world what it means to be "mature" is going into "sex-contracts" tagged "Relationships" where you both know you are never going to get married. Then i like my "childishness".
Don't even bother. I wouldn't grace your next mention. By the way argue with your increased divorce rate and marital unfaithfulness.
....Mtcheeew. love kor hate ni. Love and they can't keep 6 months relationship after they've done what they are supposed to be doing in marrage already. So the guy thinks to himself what's the point?......
Bye! tongue
Re: Ladies, Which Of This Remarks From Your New Boyfriend Do You Hate The Most? by Tattooboy: 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
thesicilian:

Only you.
Mario Puzo, I c u.

tosyne2much:
Oyah! over to the ladies
bro, which one av u said to a lady before?
Re: Ladies, Which Of This Remarks From Your New Boyfriend Do You Hate The Most? by xxxcity: 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
yaqq:
was the food really horrible? if yes then what's the big deal if I taste a horrible food and says it's horrible? as for the sex I will just ignore talking about it! but what's even a horrible sex?
There are horrible sex my broda
Re: Ladies, Which Of This Remarks From Your New Boyfriend Do You Hate The Most? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
None really cause practice always makes perfect
Re: Ladies, Which Of This Remarks From Your New Boyfriend Do You Hate The Most? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Re: Ladies, Which Of This Remarks From Your New Boyfriend Do You Hate The Most? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
xxxcity:

These are insensitive remarks for a guy to make. If a girl ignores you after these, don't blame her. The dude in question just lack basic etiquette.

Have I answered your questions now?.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of This Remarks From Your New Boyfriend Do You Hate The Most? by mumumugu(m): 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
your man is cheating on you......don't argue with him my sister because you will not win..Save your self from High blood pressure.... Just change all the names of the girls on his phone.....do not delete the numbers... Mix them...... replace Chioma with Nneka...Oluchi ola with Vicky.....Amaka with Ngozi....so on and on......... wait the moment he's gonna call or sms them one by one......Make your self a cup of coffee and relax.. L l You'll thank me later
Re: Ladies, Which Of This Remarks From Your New Boyfriend Do You Hate The Most? by OrdercityWeb: 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
bluetrails7:

As usual intelligent of you bro...Nicely put... This is my new moniker by the way, what's up?
Wow! Was saying to myself that I've not been seeing your previous moniker. Good to know you're still around.
I'm good bruh. Pushing the whole thing. I'm sure you're good. You're da boss now cool
Re: Ladies, Which Of This Remarks From Your New Boyfriend Do You Hate The Most? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Wow! Was saying to myself that I've not been seeing your previous moniker. Good to know you're still around.
I'm good bruh. Pushing the whole thing. I'm sure you're good. You're da boss now cool

Re: Ladies, Which Of This Remarks From Your New Boyfriend Do You Hate The Most? by xxxcity: 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
mumumugu:
your man is cheating on
you......don't argue with him my
sister because you will not
win..Save your self from High
blood pressure....
Just change all
the names of the girls on his
phone.....do not delete the
numbers... Mix them...... replace
Chioma with Nneka...Oluchi
ola with Vicky.....Amaka with
Ngozi....so on and on.........
wait the moment he's gonna call or
sms them one by one......Make
your self a cup of coffee and
relax.. L l
You'll thank me later

Doesn't rhyme bro. U f'cked up on this one
Re: Ladies, Which Of This Remarks From Your New Boyfriend Do You Hate The Most? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
I will absolutely not be faze by any of those comments as am the absolute best at both.

Fu..ck him and his opinion I could care less what he thinks.
Re: Ladies, Which Of This Remarks From Your New Boyfriend Do You Hate The Most? by makydebbie(f): 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mtcheew, no guy can say any of that to me.
Re: Ladies, Which Of This Remarks From Your New Boyfriend Do You Hate The Most? by OrdercityWeb: 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
bluetrails7:

Hehehe, we're both bosses, we're both working from home nau...

Oya open new thread, i'm dull and bored , i need some zing !
grin grin grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

Small Girl With Big God (pix) / Re: Why Is It That Men Of These Days Are So Interested In Knowing Whether A Gal / Coronavirus Lockdown: Ladies Do G-string Thread On Social Media. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.