Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone - Web Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone (13791 Views)

DOWNLOAD Millions Of REAL Emails & Phone Numbers From FB With This MONSTER TOOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 5:32am On Sep 18, 2017
JohnNU:
How do i know that the domain name i want to use is not registered? and if its not reg how do i register the domain name. Thanks for the great work you doing.
Just go to the website of any domain registrar like godaddy, type the domain name into the search box, if it is registered, you will be told and if not, you can register it immediately through the registrar.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 9:20am On Sep 18, 2017
IwantToShashe:
Does your naira MasterCard work in godaddy ? I use fidelity tho.
Yes.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
Selling Domain Names: Selling your domain names is very crucial if you want to make money in domaining. There are 4 main selling strategies namely auction, listing, brokerage and private. I will discuss all of them one after the other.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by gentlekeny(m): 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
Keep it up. I just sent you an email
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
gentlekeny:
Keep it up. I just sent you an email
Thanks for the encouragement.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
The 1st strategy is to place it on auction. Placing your domain name on auction ensures quick returns but it is very risky because you are under obligation to sell to the highest bidder whether you are satisfied with the highest bid or not. You can set a reserve for your auction or make it a no-reserve auction. No-reserve auctions attract the greater number of bidders compared to reserve auctions because bidders usually have the confidence that any placed bid is a potential winner. Popular sites where you can place your domain on auction are Flippa, Sedo, Godaddy, Ebay, etc. and many of them will charge you a small fee.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 3:22am On Sep 19, 2017
Tohsynetita1:
How do I get started
Follow this thread and you can contact me for training and mentorship.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 8:54am On Sep 19, 2017
The 2nd strategy is to list it for sale on a domain marketplace. Listing it on a marketplace will ensure that a prospective buyer finds it, hence, it is ideal to list it with a buy-it-now price. Most marketplace listings are free but in order to boost sales, there are promotional services offered by top marketplaces at competitive rates. Top domain marketplaces are Sedo, Flippa, Godaddy, Afternic, etc.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 11:49am On Sep 19, 2017
The 3rd strategy is to sell through a domain broker. A domain broker buys and sells domain names on behalf of others. If you don't have the time or skills to sell your domain names, you can go for the service of a broker. A broker will charge you a fee for the service and there are many of them available online. Popular domain marketplaces and registrars also offer brokerage services.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
The 4th strategy is private sale and it is the most rewarding of all the strategies but most tasking. Majority of my big sales are through private sales but i must confess that it is not easy to land a private sale. Private sale means selling your domain names directly to buyers without using any trading platform. If you are not very experienced and skillful in domaining, it will be very difficult for you to land a private sale. Private sales are the juiciest because they are targeted at end users most of the time.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
You can drop your questions.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by fa44us: 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
solar2005:
The 2nd strategy is to list it for sale on a domain marketplace. Listing it on a marketplace will ensure that a prospective buyer finds it, hence, it is ideal to list it with a buy-it-now price. Most marketplace listings are free but in order to boost sales, there are promotional services offered by top marketplaces at competitive rates. Top domain marketplaces are Sedo, Flippa, Godaddy, Afternic, etc.

Hello bro , I sent you mail several time, but your address was not recognised. Here is my email: remisaac2013@gmail.com
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by fa44us: 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
solar2005:
Follow this thread and you can contact me for training and mentorship.

The address "georgy3004@gmail.com." in the "To" field was not recognized. Please make sure that all addresses are properly formed.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 7:39am On Sep 20, 2017
fa44us:

Hello bro , I sent you mail several time, but your address was not recognised. Here is my email: remisaac2013@gmail.com
My email address is recognized. Make sure you write it correctly and don't put a dot (.) at the end of the address.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 10:39am On Sep 20, 2017
fa44us:

The address "georgy3004@gmail.com." in the "To" field was not recognized. Please make sure that all addresses are properly formed.
The mistake you made was that you put a dot (.) at the end of the email address.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by romeooye: 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
Bro, can I have ur contact so we can talk very well about this?
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by greatIQ: 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
solar2005:
The mistake you made was that you put a dot (.) at the end of the email address.

True. The email works. Bro, I have just sent you a mail. Kindly reply soon.

cc solar2005
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
romeooye:
Bro, can I have ur contact so we can talk very well about this?
My email address is in my signature below.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
greatIQ:

True. The email works. Bro, I have just sent you a mail. Kindly reply soon.

cc solar2005

I have done just that.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 7:31am On Sep 21, 2017
Questions will be entertained, keep sending them.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 9:36am On Sep 21, 2017
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ask your questions here so that others can learn, don't send them to my email. You can only send email to me if you want training and mentorship.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by slavemerchant: 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
How can one identify good domain names that will be profitable
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
slavemerchant:
How can one identify good domain names that will be profitable
A good domain name that will be profitable must be short, memorable, brandable, properly spelt, in hot category and so on.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by Godfullsam(m): 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
solar2005:
Drop your comment for more below if you want me to drop more.

Pls boss do i need to acquire any skill before becoming a successful domain trader.

If there is any skill to be acquired pls let me know sir.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
Highest reported domain sales for Mon Sept 11, 2017 - Sun Sept 17, 2017 (1) Kombucha.com - $200,000 (2) Squeeze.com - $150,000 (3) Hebe.com - $125,000 (4) MasterPlan.com - $117,650 (5) RRA.com - $100,000 (Source: [url]dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm[/url])
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by africanman85: 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
solar2005:
A good domain name that will be profitable must be short, memorable, brandable, properly spelt, in hot category and so on.
How do I filter a good expired domain in expireddomain dot net ?
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
Godfullsam:

Pls boss do i need to acquire any skill before becoming a successful domain trader.

If there is any skill to be acquired pls let me know sir.
The only skill needed to be a successful domain trader is common sense. However, getting a mentor will help you in avoiding common mistakes that newbies make. You can contact me through my email if you want my mentorship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland / Get The Most Responsive Business/E-commerce Website With Online Payment Modules / Get Any PHP Script You Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.