Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone - Web Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone (13795 Views)

DOWNLOAD Millions Of REAL Emails & Phone Numbers From FB With This MONSTER TOOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 11:17am On Oct 02, 2017
mypains:
talking rubbish... People use estibot as a yard stick are talking nonsense
If an Estate Valuer value your property at N1M and you eventually sold the property at N2M or N500,000. Does that make the valuation process useless?
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by africanman85: 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
solar2005:
If an Estate Valuer value your property at N1M and you eventually sold the property at N2M or N500,000. Does that make the valuation process useless?
Bro, can u give me one high quality domain let me register it ?
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by Dollabiz: 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
It isn't easy to sell domain
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
africanman85:
Bro, can u give me one high quality domain let me register it ?
If I have I won't give you. grin But the truth of the matter is that high quality domains can still be registered through proper research, drop-catching and you can also buy expired domains.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by Laz001: 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
I have a domain name that generates over $18 cost per click. It's up for SALE!
onlinenursingmasters (dot) com
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by africanman85: 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
solar2005:
If I have I won't give you. grin But the truth of the matter is that high quality domains can still be registered through a process called drop-catching and you can also buy expired domains.
How do I know if a domain is high quality ?
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
I tire ooo! If he thinks he knows much about the biz, he should table it, not talking someone who is willing to help.
udemzyudex:

pls create your own thread,let's learn from you.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Dollabiz:
It isn't easy to sell domain
Domain names are sold every blessed day, it all depends on your understanding of the terrain and how you play the game.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 7:39am On Oct 03, 2017
africanman85:
How do I know if a domain is high quality ?
Go through this thread properly, I have mentioned it.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2017
Laz001:
I have a domain name that generates over $18 cost per click. It's up for SALE!
onlinenursingmasters (dot) com
Take it to any of the domain marketplaces I have mentioned in this thread.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
More questions will be treated.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by africanman85: 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
solar2005:
More questions will be treated.
I had that there is a particular software use to filter high quality expired domains. Pls how can I get it ?
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
africanman85:
I had that there is a particular software use to filter high quality expired domains. Pls how can I get it ?
Send me an email, I will send it to you.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by amarilo: 5:36am On Oct 04, 2017
solar2005:
Send me an email, I will send it to you.
Pls what is the value of these. Funplaceses.com, lagosfun.com, freeladies.co.uk, nogender.co.uk

If i want to sell where do i advertise it.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 8:24am On Oct 04, 2017
amarilo:
Pls what is the value of these. Funplaceses.com, lagosfun.com, freeladies.co.uk, nogender.co.uk

If i want to sell where do i advertise it.
You can value them at estibot.com and sell them at flippa, sedo, godaddy or ebay.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by mhiztapaul(m): 8:44am On Oct 04, 2017
holorunrantemy@gmail.com
solar2005:
Send me an email if you are interested in my mentorship.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 9:03am On Oct 04, 2017
mhiztapaul:
holorunrantemy@gmail.com
Send me an email, my email address is in my signature below.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 11:34am On Oct 04, 2017
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
Is it advisable to start with just three domain names and does domain parking still working?
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
Royal155:
Is it advisable to start with just three domain names and does domain parking still working?
It depends on the selling strategy you want to use and how well you can research. I actually started with one domain which i registered for $0.99 at godaddy (if you are registering your first domain at godaddy and you know the promo code, you will pay $0.99). I don't know what you mean by domain parking working, your selling strategy will determine whether to consider domain parking or not. If you want to quickly flip a domain, you don't need to park it but if you know it will take time before selling it, you can park and use the parking revenue for domain renewal. However, domain parking revenue has dropped lately due to changes in Google algorithm.

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 7:27am On Oct 05, 2017
Send in your questions.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
Contributions and questions are welcome.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 8:41am On Oct 06, 2017
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 11:50am On Oct 06, 2017
Here for you.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
A lot of people complained to me that they have not been able to sell their domain names. The mistake many of them made was lack of research and lack of definite selling strategy.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
Do you have a format for writing to an end user?
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
Royal155:
Do you have a format for writing to an end user?
Yes, you can get in touch for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland / Get The Most Responsive Business/E-commerce Website With Online Payment Modules / Get Any PHP Script You Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.