Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone - Web Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone (13770 Views)

DOWNLOAD Millions Of REAL Emails & Phone Numbers From FB With This MONSTER TOOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by Carmal90(m): 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
spafu:

Seriously I think you have a problem. The way you went about challenging Iyke is what you have brought here. He does not owe you an obligation to mention how many domains he had sold.

So me challenging iyke is ur problem?
I don't havvve anything to discuss with u..
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by Carmal90(m): 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
spafu:

Professor of buy 60 domain sold none and busy challenging others, hoping that everyone is not selling like him. Show one domain that you have sold our of your sixty something.
hmm, so if someone tell u he can build u a mansion ,u in ur right sense won't ask for previous work he has done b4?

He claimed he can show us how to be making millions in doomaining, how does it sound that the person is yet to make a million throughout the year....
Fyi I don't claim a pro and I havvve seek opinion from who I know are really making marks in doomaining
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by Chamladas: 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
Carmal90:

hmm, so if someone tell u he can build u a mansion ,u in ur right sense won't ask for previous work he has done b4?

He claimed he can show us how to be making millions in doomaining, how does it sound that the person is yet to make a million throughout the year....
Fyi I don't claim a pro and I havvve seek opinion from who I know are really making marks in doomaining

We are learning one or two things from the thread and that's what matters. If you can't take the heat, you get out of the kitchen.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by Carmal90(m): 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
Chamladas:

We are learning one or two things from the thread and that's what matters. If you can't take the heat, you get out of the kitchen.

If u like learn three and 4 things.
E no concern me
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by spafu(m): 4:25am On Sep 27, 2017
Carmal90:

Oga it takes a lot of sacrifice for someone to create a thread to share with others how to make legitimate extra or side money, especially in the face of unemployment, FOR FREE, and your, sorry to say, attitude of wanting to always challenge them is a serious put off, that could discourage them and others from embarking on such kind gestures. And by so doing denying others the opportunity they would have gotten from such fora. Go back to where I first quote you, and swap positions with the op, assume it was that created this thread and someone put what you wrote across to you, how would you have taken? If this were a paid training or seminar, O would have understood that it could be your own way of getting value for money, but for heaven sake, these are free threads.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 7:59am On Sep 27, 2017
spafu:

Oga it takes a lot of sacrifice for someone to create a thread to share with others how to make legitimate extra or side money, especially in the face of unemployment, FOR FREE, and your, sorry to say, attitude of wanting to always challenge them is a serious put off, that could discourage them and others from embarking on such kind gestures. And by so doing denying others the opportunity they would have gotten from such fora. Go back to where I first quote you, and swap positions with the op, assume it was that created this thread and someone put what you wrote across to you, how would you have taken? If this were a paid training or seminar, O would have understood that it could be your own way of getting value for money, but for heaven sake, these are free threads.
Thank you for your contribution and encouragement. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 11:21am On Sep 27, 2017
Highest Reported Domain Sales For Mon Sept 11, 2017 To Sun Sept 17, 2017: (11) FreeMen.Com - $72,000 (12) FeelFirst.Com - $70,000 (13) Odds.Net - $70,000 (14) Yoco.Com - $70,000 (15) CollegePrep.Com - $65,0000 (Source: dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm)
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
Questions and contributions are welcome.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
cool
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 8:16am On Sep 28, 2017
Sedo's Weekly Domain Sales For Sept 18, 2017 To Sept 24, 2017: (1) Medically.Com - $53,000 (2) PayEther.Com - $45,000 (3) FitBar.Com - $25,000 (4) Wawel.Com - $18,000 (Source: [url]strategicrevenue.com/sedo-com-releases-weekly-domain-name-sales-list-09182017-09242017[/url])
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 11:15am On Sep 28, 2017
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
More questions are welcome.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 5:21am On Sep 29, 2017
Great Morning
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 7:49am On Sep 29, 2017
Top Domain Sales Mon Sept 18, 2017 - Sun 24, 2017 (1) 708.com - $327,000 (2) Medically.com - $53,000 (3) PayEther.com - $45,000 (Source: [url]dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm[/url])
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2017
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
Questions will be treated.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
Highest Reported Domain Sales For Mon Sept 18, 2017 To Sun Sept 24, 2017 (4) Massage.co.uk - $36,000 (5) Experience.tv - $35,000 (6) Shein.de - $33,345 (Source: [url]dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm[/url])
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by edunwanna: 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
nedunwanna@yahoo.com
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 8:35am On Sep 30, 2017
edunwanna:
nedunwanna@yahoo.com
Drop questions not email address, contact me via email in my signature.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2017
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
Contributions are welcome.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by Essont(m): 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
I had superxstore.com, Autoworkshop.org, atlanticairlines.com etc listed on so many places, i followed so many end users on email ads the domain but no body even mailed me back.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 9:18am On Oct 01, 2017
Essont:
I had superxstore.com, Autoworkshop.org, atlanticairlines.com etc listed on so many places, i followed so many end users on email ads the domain but no body even mailed me back.
Let us know the platforms you have listed them.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by emeths: 11:59am On Oct 01, 2017
Good info, good work@op.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
emeths:
Good info, good work@op.
Thanks
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 6:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
More Questions Welcomed
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by africanman85: 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
solar2005:
More Questions Welcomed
Between expired domain and hand reg domain, wch one will u advise a newbie ?
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 7:27am On Oct 02, 2017
africanman85:
Between expired domain and hand reg domain, wch one will u advise a newbie ?
It depends on your capital. If you have a high capital, you can do both but if you have a low capital, expired domain is better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland / Get The Most Responsive Business/E-commerce Website With Online Payment Modules / Get Any PHP Script You Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.