Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone - Web Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone (13790 Views)

DOWNLOAD Millions Of REAL Emails & Phone Numbers From FB With This MONSTER TOOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by Carmal90(m): 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
ejosh4:

WTF!!!! are u saying.... U talking like u know more than those on name pros... U keep saying shits.. Guys like u Neva make up 2 $45,000 u don dey talk like say u b god...

There are experienced domainers on name pros who dish out valuable info abt d domain industry which u can't find anywhere else.

For those who wish 2 learn domaining go to namepros.com it has valuable infos u can't get anywhere else.. U can ask questions and see d views of people concerning any matter...

As 4 op I was feeling u until u started to talk down on a forum like name pros... U can't compare name pros 2 naira land

To everyone, u don't need 2 pay any mofo b4 u learn domaining ... Read Namepros intensively and apply ur instinct in selecting names u feel would b useful 2 odas and sell

My2cent...... Op don't bother 2 quote cos I won't reply u

Thanks
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by Feezdculestboy(m): 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
solar2005:
A good domain name must be short, memorable, brandable, properly spelt, in hot category, have good estibot value, etc. Do the test yourself.
is there no hope?
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by Carmal90(m): 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
a domain worth What end user is willing 2 pay
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2017
Show proof.

3 Likes

Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
Feezdculestboy:
is there no hope?
There is hope. As I have mentioned in this thread, there are two types of domain buyers; the domain investor and the end-user. An end-user needs a name and will be ready to bargain for it while a domain investor will consider so many factors before buying because he wants to re-sell. I hope you get the picture.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by vin12(m): 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
solar2005:
Since you have been reading intensively at NamePros can you show us proof of your past domain sales?

I have a domain name for sale. how do I contact you so that you can check it out.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
vin12:

I have a domain name for sale. how do I contact you so that you can check it out.
My email address is in my signature below.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by ejosh4(m): 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
solar2005:
Since you have been reading intensively at NamePros can you show us proof of your past domain sales?
I didnt want to post dis But I wud post this recent sale 2 encourage beginners to learn individually than to pay 1 hungry mofo in form of mentorship. I also started dis year but with name pros have gained valuable info without paying any1. Just read Old posts and discussion and u wud b fine

Sold to
Price $1588
Outbound sale
Just Last week
Incase u check whois its not updated but they are using d domain now

Note: Don't pay anyone to learn rather go to namepros

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by Carmal90(m): 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
ejosh4:

I didnt want to post dis But I wud post this recent sale 2 encourage beginners to learn individually than to pay 1 hungry mofo in form of mentorship. I also started dis year but with name pros have gained valuable info without paying any1. Just read Old posts and discussion and u wud b fine

Sold ArmorCompany.com to Griffin Armor Inc
Price $1588
Outbound sale
Just Last week

What u sell, is More than What the pp claimed to have sold in a year
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 10:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
ejosh4:

Sold ArmorCompany.com to Griffin Armor Inc
Price $1588
Outbound sale
Just Last week

Show proof.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by Feezdculestboy(m): 11:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
solar2005:
There is hope. As I have mentioned in this thread, there are two types of domain buyers; the domain investor and the end-user. An end-user needs a name and will be ready to bargain for it while a domain investor will consider so many factors before buying because he wants to re-sell. I hope you get the picture.
pls in which way can i sell dis domain
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by ejosh4(m): 11:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
solar2005:
Show proof.
Oh sorry man I don't owe u dat
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 7:53am On Sep 24, 2017
Feezdculestboy:
pls in which way can i sell dis domain
Read this thread from the beginning, I have mentioned 4 selling strategies.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by essence1: 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
[quote author=solar2005 post=60698816]Highest reported domain sales for Mon Sept 11, 2017 - Sun Sept 17, 2017 (1) Kombucha.com - $200,000 (2) Squeeze.com - $150,000 (3) Hebe.com - $125,000 (4) MasterPlan.com - $117,650 (5) RRA.com - $100,000 (Source: [url]dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm[/url])[/quote go daddy is expensive
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by essence1: 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
solar2005:
Just go to the website of any domain registrar like godaddy, type the domain name into the search box, if it is registered, you will be told and if not, you can register it immediately through the registrar.
go daddy is expensive right?
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
essence1:
Where can one source for good domain names? Can I form any name off my head and register it
There are many sources of good domain names, if you read through this thread, I have mentioned them. Domaining is a serious business and you can't just think of a name to register, you need to carry out a proper research.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by Royce20: 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
@op, I have gone through this thread and I must say I enjoyed every bit of your post. I want to get started by first registering on estibot. Is it compulsory to subscribe for their services before making use of it??
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
Royce20:
@op, I have gone through this thread and I must say I enjoyed every bit of your post. I want to get started by first registering on estibot. Is it compulsory to subscribe for their services before making use of it??
Estibot has free and paid services but the free service has limitations.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 7:15am On Sep 25, 2017
essence1:
go daddy is expensive right?
GoDaddy is not expensive.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 10:57am On Sep 25, 2017
Highest Reported Domain Sales For Mon Sept 11, 2017 - Sun Sept 17, 2017 (6) UsedCarsForSale.Com - $100,000 (7) Andes.Com - $87,000 (8 ) NextFoods.Com - $80,000 (9) Cozmo.Com - $77,800 (10) Nant.Com - $74,000 ([url]dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm[/url])
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
More questions will be treated.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by U1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
solar2005:
Highest Reported Domain Sales For Mon Sept 11, 2017 - Sun Sept 17, 2017 (6) UsedCarsForSale.Com - $100,000 (7) Andes.Com - $87,000 (8 ) NextFoods.Com - $80,000 (9) Cozmo.Com - $77,800 (10) Nant.Com - $74,000 ([url]dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm[/url])

Hm, I wonder why I have this feeling like I once saw the used cars one on Expired Domains some months ago. Seriously.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by Chamladas: 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
U1:

Hm, I wonder why I have this feeling like I once saw the used cars one on Expired Domains some months ago. Seriously.
Lol. You can't be serious
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 9:16am On Sep 26, 2017
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by bemagnify: 10:28am On Sep 26, 2017
solar2005:
dont u have whatsapp number for easy contact and mentorship?
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 10:47am On Sep 26, 2017
bemagnify:
dont u have whatsapp number for easy contact and mentorship?
Bros, send me an email.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by bemagnify: 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
solar2005:
Bros, send me an email.
sent
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by solar2005(m): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
bemagnify:
sent
Okay
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by spafu(m): 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
Carmal90:

Name just 5 of your sale this year....

Just 5 only
Seriously I think you have a problem. The way you went about challenging Iyke is what you have brought here. He does not owe you an obligation to mention how many domains he had sold.
Re: REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone by spafu(m): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
Carmal90:

you are not in best position to be a tutor yet...shalom
Professor of buy 60 domain sold none and busy challenging others, hoping that everyone is not selling like him. Show one domain that you have sold our of your sixty something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland / Get The Most Responsive Business/E-commerce Website With Online Payment Modules / Get Any PHP Script You Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.