Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

My Vagina Aches Extremely During Sex, Do I Stand Any Risk During Labour (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Vagina Aches Extremely During Sex, Do I Stand Any Risk During Labour (photo) (6201 Views)

How Do I Make My Vagina Tighter During Intercourse? / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Vagina Aches Extremely During Sex, Do I Stand Any Risk During Labour (photo) by Starrycyzar(f): 1:08am On Sep 16, 2017
pweetiedee:

see a Doctor. don't worry, u will be fine.

also take Maca root or vitex (or both) it will help u enjoy sex....

see a doctor because it may be an infection like PID.

you may also have painful sex "dysperunia" can't remember the spelling ( Maca, vitex, fenugreek, dong quai,) will work for that too. but still see a doctor
hmm my lady if it is PID it won't be during sex she would have the pain or crack ,it would just be happening on it own while itching would be involved and right lower part of the stomach(pelvic floor)would ache or pain like cramps... Tho it's still advisable to see a gynaecologist....cause if she go see a normal doctor they would only prescribe antibiotics drugs which can increase the cause of yeast infection,too much intake of antibiotics will increase the chance of yeast...Robi65 when I say don't see a normal doctor that they would only give u antibiotics which will only cause yeast,at least I should be kind enough to throw u a bone on how to treat it if it happens s to be Vulvodynia(pain in the opening of the V)
*precription:skin oilment or hormone cream
*Medications:Antidepressants,anticonvolsants and pain reliever not antibiotics at all
Injection:Anesthetic (it's a numbing medicine taken like injection)
*physical therapy:exersice to strengthen the pelvic muscles or electrical stimulation,and not exercise that will over stresh and stress the pelvic bone or muscles
And finally a Complementary treatment which I advice ur lover to do for you,massage and acupuncture.....another cream u can use is EMUALD,it cost up to like 80$.Robi65 I hope my explanation is taken,bae am not gynaecologist but am on my way in becoming one.

1 Like

Re: My Vagina Aches Extremely During Sex, Do I Stand Any Risk During Labour (photo) by Starrycyzar(f): 2:28am On Sep 16, 2017
Robi65:
thanks starrycyzar... Its funny how people keep blaming feminist ..but seriously the society we have is filled with men without brain to reason .. You can imagine I ask a simple question and so far the people making sense have been the ladies .. To all saying all sort of things .... Its ur phone, its your keyboard, and its a public forum so peace
lol that's what u get in an open forum.
Re: My Vagina Aches Extremely During Sex, Do I Stand Any Risk During Labour (photo) by Fembleez1(m): 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
Robi65:
Don't know of this is the right section tho.. Its just that I tend to always experience this extreme pain during make out with my man ... And I'm beginning to wonder if I don't stand any risk during child labor cus I get scared at the imagination of a whole head passing through my V .. When an ordinary 6 inches P is already an issue for me

Do you get enough pre-intimacy before the main event? Do you get greasy/creamy enough? If not, you need KY-Gelly.
Re: My Vagina Aches Extremely During Sex, Do I Stand Any Risk During Labour (photo) by bitchcrafts: 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
Robi65:
Don't know of this is the right section tho.. Its just that I tend to always experience this extreme pain during make out with my man ... And I'm beginning to wonder if I don't stand any risk during child labor cus I get scared at the imagination of a whole head passing through my V .. When an ordinary 6 inches P is already an issue for me
You're just too lazy young lady. Nothing sweet comes easy!
Re: My Vagina Aches Extremely During Sex, Do I Stand Any Risk During Labour (photo) by Hakeem12(m): 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
Robi65:
thanks starrycyzar... Its funny how people keep blaming feminist ..but seriously the society we have is filled with men without brain to reason .. You can imagine I ask a simple question and so far the people making sense have been the ladies .. To all saying all sort of things .... Its ur phone, its your keyboard, and its a public forum so peace
chai, men have suffered. please don't generalize.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With Two Sisters. / Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here / Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.