Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here (6159 Views)

Share Your Crazy Moments Attending Typical Naija Weddings! / If You Were Raped Or You Excaped Rape, Share Your Experience Here / Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here by DSTheGreat: 12:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
Share your crazy room mate experience here
Re: Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here by Emoin: 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
Re: Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here by Vicman300(m): 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
Let's see how goes
Re: Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here by Fxmanager(m): 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ok
Re: Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here by Isokoson1: 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Omo my roommate don't bath, even if manage too, bros no go use sponge, the guy have body odour, he only uses one boxer, that guy body odour make me go rent my own house for school...

Bro is extremely dirty

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here by Zonefree(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
Isokoson1:
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Omo my roommate don't bath, even if manage too, bros no go use sponge, the guy have body odour, he only uses one boxer, that guy body odour make me go rent my own house for school...

Bro is extremely dirty
And Nigerian girls will be comfortable staying with him as long as he's loaded. They will find his body odour as a soothing fragrance

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here by blaquebelle: 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
Different experiences so far.
One was always blasting Travis greene and speaking in tongues very early in the morning and at night. The time wen sleep dey sweet.

Another one would wear my clothes and hang back for me before I'm back. E go con de smell strange armpit smell.

One abandoned her amala sotey the weevils infested the room in millions and we kept looking for solution. The girl knowing it was from her foodstuff just kept quiet, watching me go insane.

Worst of all are roomates that can soak pot and leave dirty plates for years. They don't even care till you get frustrated and wash everything all the time cry undecided

The one that used to soak her used pad inside wc nko lipsrsealed undecided I don suffer untop roommate matter for this life.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here by Mercury12(m): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
Crazy
Re: Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
lol my roommate back then always use his school fees to order hoes come house on a steady, i go dey on top bed dey suck breast, the werey go dey ground dey bang pussy. Very crazy fellow i miss so much i wonder where bro be right now, but i hope he is achieving greatness

32 Likes

Re: Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here by TheMensch(m): 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
My two mad roommates in school brought their girlfriends that same night.
And I was lying in the middle of them

Omor come and see fvcking competition
lipsrsealed
And I still managed to sleep amidst the soundtrack
cry
Nawao
Mkpo aaba oo

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here by Illegal1(m): 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
For my life,i no go ever share same room with person again ooh...

omoh dis my room mate to do jare,he own pass rev father own...

if i wn lite my weed nah wahala,if he mistakely knw say i wn bring grl cum the house,oooh...he no go kukuma go any were tru out dat day...

the one wen dey pain me pass be say,if our provision finish for house,hardly b4 he dey add money 4 us to get new ones...

omoh i dn tire...

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here by Aklee4994(m): 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
My roommate is stealing our food for her girlfriend to keep incase food finish man go just Dey chop from her girlfriend pot but unfortunately God exposed the secret to me base on my hule hule level and I show it to a third party which is a friend of both of us that year but I never confronted him about that shit..it’s a bad experience because man see Shege

Half bag of rice just finish within some week

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here by marlow1962(m): 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
Throughout my stay in uni, I gat no roommate.
I hate having roommate, if you a friend and you want to stay for some nights, that’s cool.
I can’t cope with the dirty attitudes roommate’s exhibits ( not saying I don’t have my own flaws). Am kinda hot tempered, and I don’t like who will be disturbing my peace ( be it roommate or not).
My guys do come and go ( some sleep over till next day , some stay for some days due to work or me telling him to stay) the gals do come when I need them ( I hate unnecessary expenses, tho I got one who normally comes around and she’s the only friend that has access yo my house and has slept in my house more than 1month).
I dy like dy on my lane, I no need roommate wahala.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here by ccjoe: 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
My roomie was weird. Always farting out loudly and frequently(his farts are very loud and intimidating) ..dude says he love inhaling his farts...very madt fellow smiley we suffer that year for the boy hand no be small...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here by Emilia154(f): 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
ccjoe:
My roomie was weird. Always farting out loudly and frequently(his farts are very loud and intimidating) ..dude says he love inhaling his farts...very madt fellow smiley we suffer that year for the boy hand no be small...
Lol
Re: Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here by Bacteriocin(m): 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2022
I can't forget one roomates palava wey dem carry come for us to settle......Abike's mum sent her school fees into Tolani's account only for Tolani to go use it to pay her school fees and told Abike to wait till her (Tolani)parents send her own school fees before Abike will pay her own. Three days to exam Tolani has completed registration and collected exam pass with matric number grin
First semester 100 level oo.... grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here by Starboytwo(m): 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
Zonefree:

And Nigerian girls will be comfortable staying with him as long as he's loaded. They will find his body odour as a soothing fragrance
its actually a Nigerian guy that stayed with him for a whole year, he even typed it himself.

12 Likes

Re: Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here by Starboytwo(m): 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
Me and my G’s are blood for life mehn. Grateful to God that I met those 2 guy’s.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here by BRIMBRAM: 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
Merch:
lol my roommate back then used his school fees to order hoes come house on a steady, i go dey on top bed dey suck breast, the werey go dey ground dey bang pussy. Very crazy fellow i miss so much i wonder where bro be right now, but i hope he is achieving greatness

Two of you fvcking the same babe kiss kiss you sucking breast, him banging her puccy?
Re: Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
Different babe, but at the same time
BRIMBRAM:

Two of you fvcking the same babe kiss kiss you sucking breast, him banging her puccy?
Re: Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here by placeofallure(f): 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
We were four girls in a big room. Very spacious we don't really get in each other's way. I'm the only Yoruba girl in their midst. The rest are Igbo and Calabar. We were in the same department. Till tomorrow, they're wonderful people. Even when people said we will fight because we're girls, we never did. We watched out for each other, we never haggle over who will do the house chores. Everyone just pick a task to do and we do it. We don't cook together all the time but we eat each other's food. We may have 4 different kinds of soup at once but you are absolutely at liberty to eat any soup of your choice.

There's one among them that I'm closer to than the rest of them. At a point, I don't take foodstuff or anything like that to school anymore. She buys the foodstuff with all her money while I bring raw cash for us to spend. We eat her food together, the two of us and I in turn pay for anything we need to buy, handout or whatever, for the both of us.

All of them shield me from boys. Like mother hen, they think I'm too naive and stupid and may fall a victim cause I was the youngest. They're great girls.

It's been years but we still keep in touch, all 4 of us.

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here by Sucre6: 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
Chai, uniabuja that year grin

I won't forget Emmanuel, my crazy room mate for school that year, me and Emmy started from 100level we had each others back and all, until he use his hand and brought wahala upon himself, Emmy is from an average Nigeria home yet dude always ball hard in school it got to a point I was suspecting if he's into Yahoo, I never knew dude steal hugely from his parents each time school is not in session to come spend it in school, things went south for him when he use his school fees to throw a lavish birthday for his girlfriend, hoping to go play bet9ja virtual to recover the money and pay before deadline, wrong move grin

He carry 30k enter betshop and virtual chop all grin, him cry come back house, dude was not just crying but weeping grin, I asked him whats up he told me that he lost all his cash to virtual, me way my papa sabi everything about school, I can't scam him to send me money for anything because my dad was a close friend to one professor for my school that year, he would always call him before sending me money to make sure I am not trying to play a fast one on him. grin

Exams was in two weeks time and my guy never pay school fees, to make matter worst him babe come dey give .attitude that period, I had to carry my laptop, my ps3 that year give one guy that owns computer shop to collect a loan of 180k to pay back and collect the stuff.

To add insult to injuries, as we dey come back from collecting the loan, we saw a car packed very close to my street and as we approach, boom we saw my guy babe coming down from benz, she even pretended she doesn't know us, my guy cried until daybreak that day, I had to carry him on my back to canteen to go eat, he rejected the food we cooked and rejects anything call food, e be like the breakfast way the babe serve am no let am eat grin

I bought him milk, malt and egg, I dey pet am like small pikin make him chop small, withing two days my guy refuse to come out from the room not to talk of good for lectures, he was so depressed him chop 3 carry overs that semester grin, las las he bounced back, long story grin

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here by Vanilla4(f): 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
She is a nice person but, can't get her hands off my stuff... Without my permission...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here by Ballzproblem2: 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
placeofallure:
We were four girls in a big room. Very spacious we don't really get in each other's way. I'm the only Yoruba girl in their midst. The rest are Igbo and Calabar. We were in the same department. Till tomorrow, they're wonderful people. Even when people said we will fight because we're girls, we never did. We watched out for each other, we never haggle over who will do the house chores. Everyone just pick a task to do and we do it. We don't cook together all the time but we eat each other's food. We may have 4 different kinds of soup at once but you are absolutely at liberty to eat any soup of your choice.

There's one among them that I'm closer to than the rest of them. At a point, I don't take foodstuff or anything like that to school anymore. She buys the foodstuff with all her money while I bring raw cash for us to spend. We eat her food together, the two of us and I in turn pay for anything we need to buy, handout or whatever, for the both of us.

All of them shield me from boys. Like mother hen, they think I'm too naive and stupid and may fall a victim cause I was the youngest. They're great girls.

It's been years but we still keep in touch, all 4 of us.
hmm ,I for like samankwe all of una at once

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here by Aklee4994(m): 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
My guy Na werey that year...nigga go just Dey talk about gun like say him get gun for house if any argument sup for field or viewing center

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here by placeofallure(f): 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
hmm ,I for like samankwe all of una at once

These are modest, decent girls, who'd never miss lectures or sneak to parties. None of us will ever agree to your request. We're not 'churchy' but we're decent.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here by Ballzproblem2: 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
placeofallure:

These are modest, decent girls, who'd never miss lectures or sneak to parties. None of us will ever agree to your request. We're not 'churchy' but we're decent.
story cheesy, until money is involved

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here by Starboytwo(m): 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
placeofallure:

no gree ooo, na him go still cast Una.
Re: Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here by sharpwriter(m): 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2022
Bacteriocin:
I can't forget one roomates palava wey dem carry come for us to settle......Abike's mum sent her school fees into Tolani's account only for Tolani to go use it to pay her school fees and told Abike to wait till her (Tolani)parents send her own school fees before Abike will pay her own. Three days to exam Tolani has completed registration and collected exam pass with matric number grin
First semester 100 level oo.... grin grin
Lol... Different kind of mad people dey this world
.. People get mind.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here by sharpwriter(m): 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
cool
Sucre6:
Chai, uniabuja that year grin

I bought him milk, malt and egg, I dey pet am like small pikin make him chop small, withing two days my guy refuse to come out from the room not to talk of good for lectures, he was so depressed him chop 3 carry overs that semester grin, las las he bounced back, long story grin

shocked shocked shocked

Painful but hilarious grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here by Sucre6: 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
sharpwriter:
cool

shocked shocked shocked

Painful but hilarious grin grin

Aswear bro, we had each each others back, we did crazy stuff bro, it was just a bitter-sweet experience grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slay Mama Regrets Breaking Up With An Ex / Nigerian IndecentStar Shares Hot Photos Of Herself Putting Her Full B00bs On Display / Which Of This Nigerian Celebrities Has The Biggest Boobs ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.