Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem (8002 Views)

Government College Umuahia Old Boys Visit Senator Kalu In Abuja (photos) / Sing National Anthem In Yoruba Daily, Gov. Ambode Tells Lagos Principals, Teache / Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
Schools don resume for Abia state?
Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by cstr1000: 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
mercy0008:
ME I WILL STILL MARRY IGBO BOY SHA. NOTHING CONCERN ME, WHETHER AS NIGERIAN OR BIAFRAN. LET GODS WILL BE DONE AS REGARDS THIS ISSUE .
You should keep matters of the heart separate from politics. Nothing concern love with biafra.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by mercy0008(f): 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
Abeg move along. who send u to quote me,now I have noticed u. goodnight
cstr1000:

You should keep matters of the heart separate from politics. Nothing concern love with biafra.
Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
Amarabae:
Irrelevent,
whether they sing it or not,
next please

They should also not apply to any federal university or parastatals.

Refuse to sing Nigerian anthem , them fit sing am before.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by unohbethel(m): 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
laribari:
Very funny. Does it make them less Nigerians? If they gain Admission in a Nigerian university they should not go ooo. Even the school they attend now, Na IPOB founded school? Foolishness at t highest order.

If igbos don't call for calmness and peace now it will be too bad oo. Where is kanu now?

Even Jesus the messiah was ready to die for His people and He gave up Himself.

Holy! Holy!! Holy!!! Nnamdi Kalu is another saviour.

Let him come out oo! That Jewish scammer comparing himself to Jesus.
illiteracy is a disease..

av u ever herd about a dj that plays music in his house stays in his house while the wedding hall he is said to play music is empty??

pls where is ur dj burutai the shameless coward that sents his troops to dance pyton but was hidin in his house?

the joke his on u
Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by Rossikki: 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
KICK THEM OUT OF THE FEDERAL GOVT COLLEGE. IT IS THE FEDERAL GOVT THAT IS FUNDING THAT COLLEGE. LET NNAMDI KANU EDUCATE THEM IN HIS IPOB COLLEGE.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by tossie101(f): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
mercy0008:
ME I WILL STILL MARRY IGBO BOY SHA. NOTHING CONCERN ME, WHETHER AS NIGERIAN OR BIAFRAN. LET GODS WILL BE DONE AS REGARDS THIS ISSUE .

Enjoy ur bleeping.
U will soon become a biafran.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by RedDistrict: 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
Isnt this treason

we nice for this country sha, try this in those arab or asian nations and meet your end.

You attend a federal govt schl and dont want to sing the national anthem

make dem go private schl na, shuoo
Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by tossie101(f): 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
EzeAnambra:
lolz, that thing and one victornrza are the most confused and unstable creature have come accross on this forume

u are so onpoint and that victornezzar i think his own is still childish behaviour.
If u look at his face u will know he is still a kid.
Dnt know anything about the society.

U always see him shouting ukwu up and down on romace section.
Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by Victornezzar: 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
tossie101:

u are so onpoint and that victornezzar i think his own is still childish behaviour.
If u look at his face u will know he is still a kid.
Dnt know anything about the society.

U always see him shouting ukwu up and down on romace section.
Who are you.....
Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by menstrualpad: 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
Tyche:
The rise of irrelevant unscrupulous blogs with penchant for propaganda and dissemination of false news
caused by refusal to restructure
Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
Igboesika:

Same way you are irrelevant, confused and unstable in Ipob affairs.
Get lost because their actions speaks a lot.
Mumu.
Actually na you be mumu.
Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
Rossikki:
KICK THEM OUT OF THE FEDERAL GOVT COLLEGE. IT IS THE FEDERAL GOVT THAT IS FUNDING THAT COLLEGE. LET NNAMDI KANU EDUCATE THEM IN HIS IPOB COLLEGE.
gbam.
Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by menstrualpad: 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
perez100:
Buhari has radicalized IPOB. Ideology! Who can defeat it? The mother of all unending war. I tell you, Nigeria will get what she want. They want faceless groups operating in every part of Nigeria singing more peaceful boko haram songs without traceable base and you will only read General Peace Elude-Killer claiming responsibility for no group. Then Nigerians will be begging 'pls let them come out and tell us what is their problem. They should watch it but I feel for some well meaning Nigerians from all tribes that may be affected.

I told them
Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by menstrualpad: 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
not even your fada the village masquerade can attempt flogging a whole school...na small water dem dey pour garri soak... no be river nija

Ajisebioyolaari:
They no flog nonsense and bästard comot 4 their body? Already sowing seeds of discords in the mind of those little kids. Chai, where Mr Okpanachi, my primary school headmaster? If that man flog you for nyash, you go recite 1st and 2nd stanza of Nigerian anthem with national pledge in 30 seconds. grin
Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
SlayerForever:

When people begin to see hope in your case you smash everything on the ground. The problem is that there are many things you don't know and understand so you speak out of turn and resultantly contribute nonsense. Their actions speak VOLUMES
It means nothing, they should be kicked out of that school, it's a government school not Kanu's compound.
Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by menstrualpad: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
only 2 lines in dat song sing I in my heart... no ponder I in my heart... "the labor of our heroes past shall never be in vain" I wonder what the labors were?

zionmde:
The last time i sang the anthem was in nysc camp, after seeing wat one nigeria meant i vowed never to sing the anthem again. my kids will never learn the lyrics. we will keep suing for peace because its priceless but one nigeria? never
Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by menstrualpad: 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
disappointed you are this dull... do not let your newborn baby grow to meet the hate and even hate you more for ur cowardly disposition

Amarabae:
Irrelevent,
whether they sing it or not,
next please
Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by ipoblogic: 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:
Nice one!

You invade their peaceful community with your barbaric Nigerian Army, shoot several unarmed people dead, and you expect them to sing the national anthem of the country that oppresses them.

I think it would be a great idea for IPOB to instruct our people never to sing the Nigerian national anthem again.

Parents should be told to get their kids not to sing it again

i cant remeber the last time i sang the silly anthem。 nobody instructed me。
Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by Ashbaba: 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
Oral Health Education Video Series

Obafemi Awolowo Dental Students' Association (IFUDSA)

PLAQUE AND CALCULUS

PLAQUE is a collection of bacteria and sugar on the teeth.
CALCULUS in dentistry is not the application of derivatives and differentials�� but is formed when plaque is hardened by elements present in the saliva.

How do they form?�
They form as yellow deposits around neck of your teeth and spread to other areas of your teeth.

What do they cause?
They cause Gingivitis (disease of the gum), Mouth odour, Bleeding gums etc.

Can they be removed with toothbrushes?
No, they cannot be removed with toothbrushes.

What should I do then?��‍♂
You should ��
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBoDYJaXJ8s

Enquiries
CODEH Chairman
� _Dr Toluwani - 07065128129_

P.R.O
� Ash - 08161736204

For more Oral Health Education Video
��
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmJ3SR920Fh0z6seNTlsSdQ

Help create awareness too, kindly rebroadcast
Thanks.

IFUDSA ==> towards an improved oral health
Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by menstrualpad: 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
lol roadside doctor... sure you dropped out of school

Ashbaba:
Oral Health Education Video Series

Obafemi Awolowo Dental Students' Association (IFUDSA)

PLAQUE AND CALCULUS

PLAQUE is a collection of bacteria and sugar on the teeth.
CALCULUS in dentistry is not the application of derivatives and differentials�� but is formed when plaque is hardened by elements present in the saliva.

How do they form?�
They form as yellow deposits around neck of your teeth and spread to other areas of your teeth.

What do they cause?
They cause Gingivitis (disease of the gum), Mouth odour, Bleeding gums etc.

Can they be removed with toothbrushes?
No, they cannot be removed with toothbrushes.

What should I do then?��‍♂
You should ��
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBoDYJaXJ8s

Enquiries
CODEH Chairman
� _Dr Toluwani - 07065128129_

P.R.O
� Ash - 08161736204

For more Oral Health Education Video
��
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmJ3SR920Fh0z6seNTlsSdQ

Help create awareness too, kindly rebroadcast
Thanks.

IFUDSA ==> towards an improved oral health
Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by mukhcech(m): 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
Buh they will write waec. What of Jamb. Mumu children of Pigs
Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by PrinceMario(m): 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:
Nice one!

You invade their peaceful community with your barbaric Nigerian Army, shoot several unarmed people dead, and you expect them to sing the national anthem of the country that oppresses them.

I think it would be a great idea for IPOB to instruct our people never to sing the Nigerian national anthem again.

Parents should be told to get their kids not to sing it again
You're right bro... They should also be told to change all their credentials bearing Nigeria to Biafra... Including their bank details and international passport.
They also should stop spending the Naira.

Yeye

Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by Ajisebioyolaari: 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
menstrualpad:
not even your fada the village masquerade can attempt flogging a whole school...na small water dem dey pour garri soak... no be river nija

your father is a pig. If your father had the guys, why didnt he face the military? your useless papa for deink mud water too. miscreant
Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by menstrualpad: 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ajisebioyolaari:
your father is a pig. If your father had the guys, why didnt he face the military? your useless papa for deink mud water too. miscreant
Waa jiya...tigbaju tigbamu no shekere firode... Aabo oro niyen.. Tobayaju maafi iya ti obo jee Lana lehin oko nimaa fi pae lori
Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by laribari(m): 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
unohbethel:

illiteracy is a disease..

av u ever herd about a dj that plays music in his house stays in his house while the wedding hall he is said to play music is empty??

pls where is ur dj burutai the shameless coward that sents his troops to dance pyton but was hidin in his house?

the joke his on u

You are the clown here. The joke "is" on you and not "his" on u. No we know the illiterate one.

It is have you ever heard and not have you ever herd.
Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by daveP(m): 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ipob or not, that anthem reeks of non commitment and is meaningless today. Heroes past that we know lil about? What have 25years+ of students been arising to. The pa. system of the nigerian call is faulty, talk less, obeying
Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by Ajisebioyolaari: 9:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
menstrualpad:

Waa jiya...tigbaju tigbamu no shekere firode... Aabo oro niyen.. Tobayaju maafi iya ti obo jee Lana lehin oko nimaa fi pae lori
grin O lenu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Remain One Nation / No DSS Operative Was Killed By The Police (Imo Police Command Refutes Reports) / We Don't Meddle In Internal Affairs Of Other Parties - APC Replies Iyorchia Ayu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.