Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem (8003 Views)

Government College Umuahia Old Boys Visit Senator Kalu In Abuja (photos) / Sing National Anthem In Yoruba Daily, Gov. Ambode Tells Lagos Principals, Teache / Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by Odingo1: 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
You people want the army to go and massacre innocent small girls in secondary school,this is irrelevant please,make una leave small children out of this madness.Killing innocent small girls in secondary will mark the end of Nigeria,UN and international body wont take easy with Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by EzeAnambra: 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
Igboesika:

Same way you are irrelevant, confused and unstable in Ipob affairs.
Get lost because their actions speaks a lot.
Mumu.
lolz, that thing and one victornrza are the most confused and unstable creature have come accross on this forume

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by PentiumPro(f): 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:
Nice one!

You invade their peaceful community with your barbaric Nigerian Army, shoot several unarmed people dead, and you expect them to sing the national anthem of the country that oppresses them.

I think it would be a great idea for IPOB to instruct our people never to sing the Nigerian national anthem again.

Parents should be told to get their kids not to sing it again

Hopefully they will also cease to have anything to do with Nigeria including the currency, passport, driver licence and all paraphernalia that represents the country .
You guys out of frustration are carrying this delusion to an insane level.
Idiots !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by tooth4tooth: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
Amarabae:
Irrelevent,
whether they sing it or not,
next please
Very irrelevant. Probably they have been told not do so. They should have boycotted the school as well since it is Government owned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by free2ryhme: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
Kalapizim:
what ! the principal and staffs should be flogged

Wetin you dey wait for abi dem tie your hand

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by attackgat: 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
PentiumPro:

Hopefully they will also cease to have anything to do with Nigeria including the currency, passport, driver licence and all paraphernalia that represents the country .
You guys out of frustration are carrying this delusion to an insane level.
Idiots !

We have been looking not to use your Godforsaken green passport, worthless money and paraphernalia for 50 years

We even fought a war so that we wont use them

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by PentiumPro(f): 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:

We have been looking not to use your Godforsaken green passport, worthless money and paraphernalia for 50 years

We even fought a way so that we wont use them

Most of you Ibos are becoming traitors to Nigeria without any allegiance, and it is just a matter of time that you will start blowing yourselves up in crowded places as suicide bombers.
The earlier Nigeria allow you to go, the better for all of us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by asksteve(m): 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:
Nice one!

You invade their peaceful community with your barbaric Nigerian Army, shoot several unarmed people dead, and you expect them to sing the national anthem of the country that oppresses them.

I think it would be a great idea for IPOB to instruct our people never to sing the Nigerian national anthem again.

While u r rejoicing over d non recitation of d national anthem, do u no dat it may lead to expulsion of any student dat refuses to do so or closure of the said school n transfer of the staffs to oda schools if it gets out of hand?

Ppl stirring all these don't having their children schooling in public schools,, some r not even in Nigeria.

if u can afford d private fees go ahead cos if dis boycott is not discontinued dat school might b shut down or relocated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by GavelSlam: 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
Just like Boko Harm.

Ipob radicalizing / Threatening the young and innocent.
Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by cstr1000: 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
asksteve:

While u r rejoicing over d non recitation of d national anthem, do u no dat it may lead to expulsion of any student dat refuses to do so or closure of the said school n transfer of the staffs to oda schools if it gets out of hand?

Ppl stirring all these don't having their children schooling in public schools,, some r not even in Nigeria.

if u can afford d private fees go ahead cos if dis boycott is not discontinued dat school might b shut down or relocated.
Gvien the fact that the south-east is the most educated region with a lot of schools and skilled personnel, i don't think that would be a problem.
You can threaten the north with that, not the SE. We don't lack skilled personnel.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by cstr1000: 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by Omaricha166: 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
Wether una sing anthem or una no sing, that one no concern me
all I want is peace nd unity
though Jubril of sultan nd his snake dance no try
Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by BudeYahooCom: 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
The anthem is even full of lies to start with. Which heroes past labored for the contraption apart from the corrupt bastards?

How can you kill a people and expect them to sing your anthem? Singing the anthem is a promotion of fulani tyranny.

Start preparing to hear the Biafran anthem sang during athletics, soccer, Boxing and many other important global even.

Your one nigeria is buried. Make peace with that.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by Donpresh95(m): 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
That one no b anything. I stopped saying that trash long time ago

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by mercy0008(f): 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
SHUT UP. The cutlass,knives and bottles we have been seeing in pictures no be arms abi?
attackgat:
Nice one!

Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by mercy0008(f): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
NOW. THIS MOMENT THAT YOU DONT WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH NIGERIA, DONT USE THE CURRENCY. YEYE DEY SMELL
attackgat:

We even fought a war so that we wont use them

Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by SlayerForever: 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
[s]
Amarabae:
Irrelevent,
whether they sing it or not,
next please
[/s]

When people begin to see hope in your case you smash everything on the ground. The problem is that there are many things you don't know and understand so you speak out of turn and resultantly contribute nonsense. Their actions speak VOLUMES

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by NaeChris: 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
Those are my girls. IPOB girls nor dey dull.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by attackgat: 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
mercy0008:
NOW. THIS MOMENT THAT YOU DONT WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH NIGERIA, DONT USE THE CURRENCY. YEYE DEY SMELL

In other fir my currency to be recognised, I have ti officially declare Biafra. So urge your Nigeria government to hurry up and agree to Biafra so I can start using my currency. My parents were buying things with the Biafran pounds in the first Republic of Biafra

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by attackgat: 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
mercy0008:
SHUT UP. The cutlass,knives and bottles we have been seeing in pictures no be arms abi?

What you should have asked is they are IPOB members. The picture could have been taken anywhere in Africa. Did you see any Biafra clothing or item in the picture?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by BlaQWolf: 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
Oboi! Its no longer just an ideology, its now a movement..it won't be easy though!

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by mercy0008(f): 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
GUY I WATCHED A VIDEO ON INSTAGRAM WHERE A BUS PASSING THROUGH ABIA WAS STOPPED AND THEY WERE LOOKING FOR HAUSA PEOPLE IN THE BUS. THE WOMAN WHO WAS TALKING WAS ASSURING THEM THAT THERES NO HAUSA IN THE BUS, SHE WAS SPEAKING IN IGBO. THE GUYS WERE HOLDING BOTTLES, KNIVES ETC . I WANT EQUITY AND JUSTICE FOR IGBO PEOPLE, I DONT THINK THEY HAVE BEEN TREATED FAIRLY. BUT VIOLENCE AND WAR IS NOT THE WAY, I STAYED THROUGH THE BOKO HARAM MENANCE IN THE NORTH AND I DONT WISH WAR FOR MY ENEMY. THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS IGBO, I CANNOT COMMAN BE GOING TO BIAFRA TO MARRY grin grin grin AND SOME USELESS FRIENDS OF HIS ARE ALREADY ADVISING HIM TO BREAK UP WITH ME BECAUSE I AM FROM NASARAWA grin grin grin grin grin. I JUST WANT ONE NIGERIA. BEFORE WE BECAME IGBO,HAUSA OR YORUBA, WE WERE FIRST HUMANS. LET LOVE LEAD
attackgat:

What you should have asked is they are IPOB members. The picture could have been taken anywhere in Africa. Did you see any Biafra clothing or item in the picture?
Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by attackgat: 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
mercy0008:
GUY I WATCHED A VIDEO ON INSTAGRAM WHERE A BUS PASSING THROUGH ABIA WAS STOPPED AND THEY WERE LOOKING FOR HAUSA PEOPLE IN THE BUS. THE WOMAN WHO WAS TALKING WAS ASSURING THEM THAT THERES NO HAUSA IN THE BUS, SHE WAS SPEAKING IN IGBO. THE GUYS WERE HOLDING BOTTLES, KNIVES ETC . I WANT EQUITY AND JUSTICE FOR IGBO PEOPLE, I DONT THINK THEY HAVE BEEN TREATED FAIRLY. BUT VIOLENCE AND WAR IS NOT THE WAY, I STAYED THROUGH THE BOKO HARAM MENANCE IN THE NORTH AND I DONT WISH WAR FOR MY ENEMY. THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS IGBO, I CANNOT COMMAN BE GOING TO BIAFRA TO MARRY grin grin grin AND SOME USELESS FRIENDS OF HIS ARE ALREADY ADVISING HIM TO BREAK UP WITH ME BECAUSE I AM FROM NASARAWA grin grin grin grin grin. I JUST WANT ONE NIGERIA. BEFORE WE BECAME IGBO,HAUSA OR YORUBA, WE WERE FIRST HUMANS. LET LOVE LEAD

And there was peace in Abia state before the muderous Nigerian Army invaded the place to gun down unarmed people. Did you expect the people to be dancing and clapping? Before this, was IPOB known to be violent?

You cannot have ONE NIGERIA because we were never one. That the white man brought us together dies not make us one. I want the independence of my people. A Nigerian Army mainly composed of Northerners came to peaceful Abia state and gunned my people because they are not Northerners abd you want me to do ONE NIGERIA? Not possible

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by mercy0008(f): 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
ME I WILL STILL MARRY IGBO BOY SHA. NOTHING CONCERN ME, WHETHER AS NIGERIAN OR BIAFRAN. LET GODS WILL BE DONE AS REGARDS THIS ISSUE .
attackgat:

And there was peace in Abia state before the muderous Nigerian Army invaded the place to gun down unarmed people. Did you expect the people to be dancing and clapping? Before this, was IPOB known to be violent?

You cannot have ONE NIGERIA because we were never one. That the white man brought us together dies not make us one. I want the independence of my people. A Nigerian Army mainly composed of Northerners came to peaceful Abia state and gunned my people because they are not Northerners abd you want me to do ONE NIGERIA? Not possible

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by stev120(m): 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Who that one EPP?..if they like they should sing Ukraine national anthem..by the time fg sacks all their teachers,their head will be straight

they will sack the teachers but they can't sack the students. ..
Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by mustylique(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by mustylique(m): 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
I guess this thread was created to enable biafrans to whank themselves to satisfaction. Next please.
Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by laribari(m): 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
Very funny. Does it make them less Nigerians? If they gain Admission in a Nigerian university they should not go ooo. Even the school they attend now, Na IPOB founded school? Foolishness at t highest order.

If igbos don't call for calmness and peace now it will be too bad oo. Where is kanu now?

Even Jesus the messiah was ready to die for His people and He gave up Himself.

Holy! Holy!! Holy!!! Nnamdi Kalu is another saviour.

Let him come out oo! That Jewish scammer comparing himself to Jesus.
Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by Kingspin(m): 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
Soldiers will soon invade the school.
Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by Rajosh(m): 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
where are all those buhari supporters who saw him as the Messiah. They're silent now that their "Messiah" has struck first. War is coming. I only hope God averts this impending war. the aftermath will be devastating.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by Allphones: 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
DO YOU INTEND TO SEEK GREENER PASTURE outside Nigeria and get paid up to N200k a month as a waiter, waitress, bartender, dj and many more call or whatapp me on 08076472420. i am operating

DO YOU INTEND TO SEEK GREENER PASTURE outside Nigeria and get paid up to N200k a month as a waiter, waitress, bartender, dj and many more call or whatapp me on 08076472420. i am operating
Re: IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem by unohbethel(m): 4:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
sorry i misquoted u..

i tot ur calling for d killin of dos gals

#thanks in advance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Hideout Revealed / SERAP Writes Buhari, Seeks Speedy Trial Of Corrupt Past Governors / Intels Not Indebted To NPA, We Are Owed $750 Million Instead — Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.