Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (46743 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? / Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by joelens007(m): 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Saintsammurai:
I have never been in a relationship...
me too
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Katyusha(m): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Check my dp for the answer
Babe mahn..grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by seunmohmoh(f): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
shine ur eye wella
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by seunmohmoh(f): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
am i safe
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by obawinner(m): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
Beauty
Behind
Boldness.
I later realize Beauty without wifely character is no attraction.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Iduatei(m): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
Her height love for christ. Then the other things.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
Josephshola:
Just the love she show me, she give me full respect, and I love her for that. We have being dating for 13 years now. By God Grace this December planing to meet with her parents for introduction.
13 wetin have u guys bin dating b4 u were born.

7 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Kebreal92(m): 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
THE HIJAB AT FIRST, THEN THE CHARACTER I LATER DISCOVERED. SHE IS THAT WOMAN YOUR MAN WOULD LIKE TO HAVE. SHE IS JUST PERFECT.

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by marvin902(m): 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
arrogance grin grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by brain54(m): 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sermwell:
It was her boobs at first! I saw her come out of her NNDC hostel braless one saturday morning to fetch water! She was wearing a transparent top! I could see the boobs so firm and confident! I was just wondering a lot of things in my mind!.... she looks so beautiful without make up, and has this baby face..I just had to say hi to her! I remember saying....."Sorry what level are you?". And she responded.."500 level pharmacy". And I was in 400 level Law! But I still said how I wanted to be her friend and bla bla bla!...

And today, I have all her boobs to myself! grin grin.....I later discovered so many good qualities about her thou! She's my bae for life o! cool
I envy you man.

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by alberson(f): 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
Saintsammurai:
I dont feel like going into one... i am an introvert, though i go out to parties with my friends but i dnt just like to be involve in any serious relationship....its just the way i feel...i talk to a lady today, she agrees to date me but i loose interest tomorrow..

Guy sported....
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by ikbnice(m): 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
1dt gf- nothing in particular, just wanted one 2nd gf-her intelligence and good shape 3rd gf- her height and the way she gyrates while walking + she looks cool Current gf- we are just replicas of each other in character and emotion.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Wisedove(m): 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
I dont have anything to say anyway. How I react to issue like this knowing that I'm single..

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by ikbnice(m): 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
Josephshola:
Just the love she show me, she give me full respect, and I love her for that. We have being dating for 13 years now. By God Grace this December planing to meet with her parents for introduction.
wetin cum remain. Una don conquer all territories.

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
seunmohmoh:
1.money 2.money 3.money 4.money 5.money 6.money 7.money 8.money 9.money 10. money
����� cry cry cry
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Emma5097: 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
Konjizier and big nyashh
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Chinny5(f): 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
What the guy above me said.

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Saintsammurai(m): 1:43pm
I have never been in a relationship...

Mr Linus Mbah's family
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
ojun50:
She talks too much
Is that a good quality?

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
There are too many single girls out there.. .
If as a guy right now u are single, up your game biko

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Saintsammurai(m): 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
alberson:

Guy sported....
guy sported kor, girl sported ni..

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by ojun50(m): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sabrina18:
Is that a good quality?
did he mention quality
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Wisedove(m): 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
There are too many single girls out there.. .
If as a guy right now u are single, up your game biko
Dem no dey gree date broke nigga like me jere... So make i kuku just hold myself till thy kingdom come LMAO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by segebase(m): 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
Prognose:

Like what

some rare tinz
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Sakar1(m): 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
cheesy
TINALETC3:
Me self no fit explain, sumbody dat always beats me mercilessly while we were kids, even in sec. Skul, he stl bullied me alot. Den after we finished sec skul, he started confessing luv 2 me, after more dan 3years of chasing me, I finally fell 4 hm, d reason is still unknown. First Luv cool
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by krayon22: 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
Rubbish��� shocked
This is rubbish
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
Wisedove:
Dem no dey gree date broke nigga like me jere... So make i kuku just hold myself till thy kingdom come LMAO
bros package! I still dey catch dem with my one eye glass grin grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Fabulousb36(f): 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
I'm single
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by cicofino: 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
my girlfriend back big like MOLUE
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by azbus54(m): 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
seunmohmoh:
1.money 2.money 3.money 4.money 5.money 6.money 7.money 8.money 9.money 10. money

Owo lobinrin mo
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Wisedove(m): 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
bros package! I still dey catch dem with my one eye glass grin grin
OKay make i dey form obo for them abi... Lol if dem catch me if ehn dem go take me do suya..... Abeg Bros borrow me dat ur glass now make I take am catch one bae for here

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) / Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) / Why Do Nigeria Ladies Dislike Fair Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.