Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:51 PM

Here Is How Nigerian Local Foods Can Make You Fat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is How Nigerian Local Foods Can Make You Fat (597 Views)

They Said Garri Will Make You Fat? / " Please Sub For Me " How Nigerian Girls Ask For Airtime Is Now On A Dictionary / How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is How Nigerian Local Foods Can Make You Fat by FitnessDoctor: 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hello guys its your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor
So, something interesting is going to happen.
I will be hammering on Nigerian food a lot during this week and the next. The Calories, nutrients, the pros and cons.
It might sound so complicated now but i am going to make it as simple as possible, trust me.
I'm sure you all heard a lot about our local food, the soup, pounded yam, akpu, amala, starch, eba, fufu etc cause you to fatten up and you might be wondering how and how possible would it be to still eat so much and not get fat.
So I am going to give a breakdown on it and hope it helps. I mean what makes you fat, what makes you slim, what makes you tall, what clears pimples, what helps your complexion, what makes your brain sharper and smarter and all that.
You can always join me on my blog. I even have an article on how Garri almost cost me my life (lol)...
See you on www.realfitbody.com
Stay Healthy Stay Wise
Re: Here Is How Nigerian Local Foods Can Make You Fat by FitnessDoctor: 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2017

(1) (Reply)

5 Truths You *have* To Accept If You’re Going To Be Friends With An Ex / Most Feminist Today Are Fustrated Online Actresses / The Secret And Truth Of Predestination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.