Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

''I Am A Witch, I Have Killed 5 People'' - Old Woman Confesses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ''I Am A Witch, I Have Killed 5 People'' - Old Woman Confesses (584 Views)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Am A Witch, I Have Killed 5 People'' - Old Woman Confesses by danieljoel759: 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
an old woman confessed today that she is a witch and said she has killed about 5 people
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BavXlLK_2Tc
Re: ''I Am A Witch, I Have Killed 5 People'' - Old Woman Confesses by midehi2(f): 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
shocked just look at the mouth they confessing with "na me kill magdalene' na waooo...and yet people will say they don't exist
Re: ''I Am A Witch, I Have Killed 5 People'' - Old Woman Confesses by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
danieljoel759:
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
why calling them, are they his village people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''I Am A Witch, I Have Killed 5 People'' - Old Woman Confesses by GavelSlam: 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
Woman with mental health issues.

Mtcheew!
Re: ''I Am A Witch, I Have Killed 5 People'' - Old Woman Confesses by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
GavelSlam:
Woman with mental health issues.

Mtcheew!
which mental issues?
Re: ''I Am A Witch, I Have Killed 5 People'' - Old Woman Confesses by internationalman(m): 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
Do these women look like Benin women now? And I'm yet to see a good looking witch.
Re: ''I Am A Witch, I Have Killed 5 People'' - Old Woman Confesses by 0temAtum: 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
Innocent woman. Her brain is being tormented with dementia and all such forms of things. I pray she gets medical attention before she gets killed by the ignorant people there.

Doctufos: Otem Erectus 27:1-45

Chapter Twenty-Seven
1. Now a homo came to Oricha. [b,]And he said, my wife Ananwureyi is a witch.[/b]
2. And Oricha said, I am not among the spiritualists who give people stories which are not true so that I could obtain wealth and riches.
3. For you come to me saying that your wife is a witch. Tell me now, which female is not a witch and which male is not a wizard?
4. For every male who is not a wizard should work more on himself to become so. And so should every female work harder on herself to attain such level.
5. For that which you call witches and wizards are not so, but every homo born upon the earth, who has come to his or her full spiritual potential is whom the spiritual call a witch or a wizard.
6. But the fearful people have demonized such idea to mean that they must be hurtful and wicked people. And many have called themselves witches and wizards to make sure others fear them.
7. Now Itopa, tell me what exactly is the problem and do not say that anyone is a witch or wizard anymore, for who is not one?
8. And Itopa said, we have five children and they have all died. And I know that my wife was the one who fed on them with her fellow witches in her coven. For now she has begun to behave strangely.
9. And she behaves abnormally and speaks like a witch. For even she has been given many names such as evu and ahue and even Irezi because she could not take care of her children.
10. Now Oricha smiled and said, she is not a witch in the sense that she is wicked. For she did not kill any of the children who died.
11. And Itopa said, how do you say such a thing? Is it possible that one loses all his five children to sicknesses? For those children died after falling sick several times. And none of them reached the age of fifteen years.
12. And Oricha said, listen young man. For it is her making and your making which are not totally compatible. And you let a sickly part of yourself meet with a sickly part of her and your children all come out as sick children.
13. But there are exercises which she must do with meditations before she gets pregnant again. And by nature the healthy part of her shall interact with the healthy part of you to raise a child which is healthy.
14. And peradventure you have an unhealthy child again, I shall work hard to see that it does not die. For my third wife was born so also, but by stroke of luck and perhaps the care of her parents, she survived death till her adulthood.
15. Now go and bring your wife to me. And I shall tell her how she should do.
16. Now when Itopa brought his wife to Oricha he said, woman, have rest of mind, for solution shall come. And Ananwureyi said, I am a witch! I have killed all my children! I have tasted their blood.
17. And Oricha said, woman, you have listened to the suggestions of everyone around you and you have thought of them as the truth. For you are not a witch according to what people call witches.
18. You have neither sucked the blood of your children nor eaten their flesh. But your souls have only submitted to what many have said.
19. And Itopa said, I have taken her to many priests and they have all said that she is a witch. And they said that the only solution for me is to kill her. But I did like a man, saying, a man should not kill his wife because she is a witch. But he should deliver her.
20. And Oricha said, she can only deliver herself by coming back to herself again and denouncing the stories they have cast on her here and there.
21. And Ananwureyi said, I have killed thousands of people and I have eaten up the flesh of all my children and their blood have I drunken also. Therefore you should stay away from me, or else I shall also kill you.
22. And Oricha turned to Itopa and said, the herbalists and priests are evil. For they have aided in destroying thousands of souls who were going about their normal life before until they encountered those priests and herbalists.
23. For when a priest tells a normal person that he or she is possessed by demons, such person, if he or she believes it, shall begin to manifest abnormally because of fear. And it shall come to a time that such person shall believe wholeheartedly that he or she is what they call him.
24. Such is the case of Ananwureyi, for before she was called a witch by anyone, she behaved well, but when things became tough and her children began to die, her own thoughts began to get weakened. And to make it worse, the evil priests and herbalists said that she was actually a witch without knowing.
25. And neighbours called her goat and dog and chicken and all manner of evil names. For if anyone is called bad names such as goat or dog or sheep, he shall behave like it. And they called her witch and since then she began to have many hallucinations whereby she saw herself killing those children who actually died of their own.
26. And anyone who died, she would see herself in a dream or hallucination that same night killing them. But all these things are made by her thoughts and they are not true. And she believes that what she sees are true.
27. For I have many cases like her own whereby old women were accused of being cruel witches. And their poor thought constructs began to make dreams for them where they saw themselves drinking blood and killing those who died of their own selves. And those things became a reality for them.
28. For realities are like the pages of banana leaves piled up. And if you shift your attention away from one reality to another, then you shall no more dream the dreams of your former reality.
29. Now to be sure, Oricha said to Itopa, I shall let you know what I am saying. And Oricha said, I shall go away for two days. Tell your wife Ananwureyi that I have died. And you shall see how she shall behave.
30. So Oricha went away for two days. And Ananwureyi and Itopa her husband were alone in the house of Oricha. And Itopa began to weep, saying, Oricha is dead. For he fell down when he was going into the bush to find the herbs for your cure.
31. And Ananwureyi did not respond him a word. And that night when she dreamt, she saw how she shared the flesh of Oricha with other homofals. And they drank his blood also and laughed hysterically.
32. And Ananwureyi awoke from her sleep and woke up her husband, saying, I have a confession that I would make. And Itopa said, what is it? And Ananwureyi said, I killed Oricha and shared his flesh with others in my coven.
33. And we drank his blood also.
34. Now when Itopa heard what his wife had said, he began to weep profusely. For he had found the words of Oricha as the truth.
35. And Itopa wept on and on. And he waited until Oricha returned. And when Oricha entered the house, Ananwureyi began to shout greatly. And she began to say, Ghost of Oricha, spare me. Do not kill me. Spare me.
36. And Oricha said, I will spare you only on one condition. And she said, what is the condition? Please I shall do it.
37. And Oricha said, the condition is that you shall stop seeing your fellow witches. And you shall quit killing people. And you shall not even think of killing people neither shall you think of those who are dead upon your bed.
38. And she promised to do all these things, saying, just depart from me and forgive me for killing you.
39. And Oricha said, I have forgiven you. Now turn your back for you shall not see how a ghost is departing. And Ananwureyi turned her back. And Oricha departed.
40. And when Ananwureyi was about to sleep, she began to think of how she shall tell the people in her dream that she was no more part of them. And so she saw her imaginary partners again. And she said, I shall no more be a part of your evil.
41. And she woke up after walking away from them. And she thought that she was free. And Oricha did not come to her presence for two years, because he wanted her to think that her experiences were real.
42. And Itopa lived happily with his wife. And they had twins. And one of them often fell sick but the other was very healthy and hardly fell sick.
43. And after two years, Oricha went to see her again and he told her what really happened from the beginning to the end of it.
44. And Oricha said, teach your children to refuse to take evil suggestions from people. For if they call you bad names or a blood-sucker, do not accept it or think of it for once. And when anyone says that he or she is a witch and can hurt you, tell him that he is a joker and do not think of what he has said at all.
45. For by thinking deep upon things said and heard is how realities are made.
Re: ''I Am A Witch, I Have Killed 5 People'' - Old Woman Confesses by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
she have killed about five people with a witchcraft what a hell people with bad mind
Re: ''I Am A Witch, I Have Killed 5 People'' - Old Woman Confesses by 0temAtum: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
lucky999:
she have killed about five people with a witchcraft what a hell people with bad mind
she thought she killed 5 people but factually she has never killed anybody.

(1) (Reply)

2018 - We Made It / Pastor E.A Adeboye’s 2018 Prophecy / Dear worshipper, you joined a cult, not a church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.