Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation (93183 Views)

2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe / Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting / Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Bodeson025(m): 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
I thought he said he want to fight a war, and that he is not afraid of the Nigerian Military ni. there is a adage in yoruba that said a child that did not no war pray that there should be war because if it comes he will ran under his father bed. kanu tink say war na child play?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Stkilda(m): 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
OmoManU:
Idiot, that has always been his belief, does the guy think those guys give a bleep about his style of agitation in dis 21st century, especially in a situation where he's agitating for a landlocked country which is of no real tangible value to those countries to in fact deserved any form of sentimeted supportership in his agitation. The guy is in for a long thing. Idiot with idiotic followers. If they truly wanna leave, he doesn't need to wait for referendum from anybody, what he was suppose to av done at the peak of his popularity was to av organized a civilized referendum process and folks like us would av supported him 100%. Me I don't mind igbos leaving Nigeria, afterall Igbos are only majorly in the 5 Southeastern states and a minority in in delta, a small fraction in kogi and possibly Rivers. No oil for them, no sea for them, losers.

Igbos are 75% thieves, armed robbers, 419ers among many other in the country, so their leaving gatz no problem for anybody. I've never met a Yoruba man owing properties or businesses in the east neither an Hausa man, who is to lose.

Cowardice

But you are willing to spill your blood and that of your entire family to keep these horrible people in your country, against their will. Very soon they will refuse to play soccer or any sport for Nigeria to protest the hatred of the Igbo by people like you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by SBG04: 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
Jetjacky:
Now its in the public, the UN, the EU, including the rest and Nigeria cannot deny that there was a massacre. Now over to them. Let's c their response cool
The IPOD members that went on rampage in Oyigbo in Rivers state and macheted Hausas, they are unarmed civilians? The IPOD members that were stopping vehicles going to the east and attacking Hausa traders in them, unarmed civilians too? The ones that burnt a police station too? unarmed civilians?
The U.N. that you're touting, you think they were sleeping when Kanu was touring the South East and calling for ethnic cleansing of other tribes? You think they were sleeping or they didnt hear when Kanu called for the killing of Kumuyi and any Yoruba pastor that goes to the east? You think the UN doesnt listen to the bile and hate mesaages that Radio biafra broadcasts everyday? You think the U.N. doesn't know how the genocide in Rwanda started? You IPOD people are fools. You have no idea what you're doing. Ordinary propaganda you can't carry out effectively.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by BiafraIShere(m): 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
kn23h:

cheesy grin cheesy someone has been deluding this one.
You are the one who is ignorant.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by prettyboi1(m): 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
obc:
O Boy! Nnamdi Kanu has become famous than imagined. Kudos to Buhari APC led administration. Just look at the number of persons viewing this post.

Abubakar Shekau (the leader of boko haram) is also infamous. So, say something new.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Ceventh: 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
Jetjacky:
which one is dangerous weapons? The stones, and sticks, whereas the military are holding firearms? Just like they're seeing the stones and sticks, so are they seeing the firearms and musing over the move of the military and the counter reaction of the people under attack.

I dont know if at all you watch cnn or aljazera? u wil see where either syria or palestinians etc are throwing stones at army & much often d army do shot them.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by abbeyfel: 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
Balkan:
Thats a good development. Igbos are armless group. They cannot fight Nigeria because they are not armed group. Thanks to the pictures and videos circulating online. The whole evidence are there.

Nnamdi Kanu is winning the Buhari government intelligently.
Buhari will know that the world is a global village.

Buhari Government had made the greatest mistake of using Killing and using excessive force on people he was meant to protect

For those of you rejoicing about what is happining in the East, its not yet uhuru for you.
I doubt you understand world politics. They don't get involved because of emotions and sentiment. UN, US and the rest will only get involved for what they stand to gain...

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by OMEGA009(m): 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
Socrates was quoted to have said "First, let's kill all the lawyers".

Oga Lawyer is writing petition against the Nigerian Government and will collect his dues in "Zoo currency" while using a "Zoo Bar Certificate" to defend his Biafran client.

Meanwhile, his client has taunted the Federal government and now wey FG Don respond, he's crying blue murder.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by OmoManU: 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
Stkilda:

But you are willing to spill your blood and that of your entire family to keep these horrible people in your country, against their will. Very soon they will refuse to play soccer or any sport for Nigeria to protest the hatred of the Igbo by people like you.

See another idiot. Don't u know the igbos are just too easy and small for Nigeria to fight except for the reasonable and objective ones among u guys. Those enlightened 1s would never stoop so low like u guys. And for sports, igbos saying they're not playing again for nija na blessings for the other tribes, abi don't u know

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by kn23h(m): 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
BiafraIShere:
You are the one who is ignorant.

Laaaaaal grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by ExInferis(m): 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
Each of those countries and the UN just got toilet paper.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by tiger28: 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
SBG04:

The IPOD members that went on rampage in Oyigbo in Rivers state and macheted Hausas, they are unarmed civilians? The IPOD members that were stopping vehicles going to the east and attacking Hausa traders in them, unarmed civilians too? The ones that burnt a police station too? unarmed civilians?
The U.N. that you're touting, you think they were sleeping when Kanu was touring the South East and calling for ethnic cleansing of other tribes? You think they were sleeping or they didnt hear when Kanu called for the killing of Kumuyi and any Yoruba pastor that goes to the east? You think the UN doesnt listen to the bile and hate mesaages that Radio biafra broadcasts everyday? You think the U.N. doesn't know how the genocide in Rwanda started? You IPOD people are fools. You have no idea what you're doing. Ordinary propaganda you can't carry out effectively.
GBAM!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by sarrki(m): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
mccoy47:
Me patiently waiting for sarrki and others to spill trash angry

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
no omega 3 capsules as a child methinks

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Alexrayz(m): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
Jetjacky:

https://leaders.ng/nnamdi-kanu-petitions-un-eu-us-4-countries-military-invasion-south-east/

Lol una never see anything as a corper (government pikin) na pure water we stone hit one play play o na dey show us sense in d dead of d night na una carry bottle stone stick and so on hit dem I laugh u see Notin yet
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Stkilda(m): 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
freedomforall30:
The world is already aware of the genocide carried out in SE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of3vD90Pc54

Nigerian government has clearly committed a crime against humanity and this all well recorded. It has crossed the red line. I can't see how it won't be sanctioned by the UN and I don't believe that it can survive an UN sanction of any kind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
OmoManU:
Idiot, that has always been his belief, does the guy think those guys give a bleep about his style of agitation in dis 21st century, especially in a situation where he's agitating for a landlocked country which is of no real tangible value to those countries to in fact deserved any form of sentimeted supportership in his agitation. The guy is in for a long thing. Idiot with idiotic followers. If they truly wanna leave, he doesn't need to wait for referendum from anybody, what he was suppose to av done at the peak of his popularity was to av organized a civilized referendum process and folks like us would av supported him 100%. Me I don't mind igbos leaving Nigeria, afterall Igbos are only majorly in the 5 Southeastern states and a minority in in delta, a small fraction in kogi and possibly Rivers. No oil for them, no sea for them, losers.

Igbos are 75% thieves, armed robbers, 419ers among many other in the country, so their leaving gatz no problem for anybody. I've never met a Yoruba man owing properties or businesses in the east neither an Hausa man, who is to lose.

Cowardice
Go and read for your Post-UTME
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Jetjacky(m): 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
freedomforall30:
The world is already aware of the genocide carried out in SE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of3vD90Pc54
Nice move
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by RALPHOW(m): 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
OmoManU:

Cowardice

IN FACT NIGERIA SHOULD THANK GOD FOR THE NORTHERN LEADERS ESPECIALLY THE GOVERNORS
THIS GOOD FOR NOTHING KANU'S WIFE AND CHILDREN ARE IN LONDON AND HE IS ON HIS WAY TO UK
HAUSA IN MY AREA ARE VERY ANGRY WITH THEIR LEADERS NOW
IF CARE IS NOT TAKING ANY MOMENT FROM NOW KANO AND KADUNA MAY BOIL . WHO WILL LOOSE?
I ONLY PITY MY YORUBA PEOPLE BECAUSE HAUSA (ALUMANGERI) CAN NOT DIFFERENTIATE IGBO FROM YORUBA
STUPID KANU HAS ALREADY COURSE ECONOMY PROBLEM TO IGBO GUYS IN KANO AND KADUNA
(NOBODY CAN OPEN SHOP AGAIN)
THE QUESTION IS WHY DID BUHARI RELEASE THIS KANU? I TRUST OBJ (YOUR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS MINE)
ALL THE IGBO GUYS IN MY OFFICE NOW AGREE WITH MY VIEW IN THE PAST MONTHS BECAUSE EDUCATED IGBO
MAN WILL NEVER SUPPORT HIS STUPID AGITATIONS THROUGH VIOLENT.
WE ALL WANT RESTRUCTURING BUT NOT WITH VIOLENT.
MAY THE GOOD LORD SAFE THIS COUNTRY IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by me69: 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
Go petition planet Mars mumu

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by SOFTENGR: 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by neejay1986(m): 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
Jetjacky:

https://leaders.ng/nnamdi-kanu-petitions-un-eu-us -4-countries-military-invasion-south-east/
why can't the stamp be Biafra Bar Association? why Nigeria Bar Association

Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by SBG04: 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
abbeyfel:
I doubt you understand world politics. They don't get involved because of emotions and sentiment. UN, US and the rest will only get involved for what they stand to gain...
Don't mind the dunce. Till today the U.N. is trying the instigators of the Rwandan genocide in Arusha, Tanzania. Some are being tried in Belgium too. The U.N. is well aware of how the Rwandan genocide started. Hutus went on Radio, like Nnamdi Kanus radio biafra, to call for the killing of Tutsis, calling them cockroaches that needed to be crushed, like Nnamdi Kanu has been calling other tribes in Nigeria cockroaches and pigs that will soon be cleared. Hutus mobilised themselves massively and went to town to kill Tutsis like Nnamdi Kanus IPOD are doing to Hausa traders in the east. Maybe in Kanus foolishness and stupidity, he thinks there is no U.N. presence in Nigeria to monitor what he's doing. When the time comes, Nigeria will extradite Kanu to Arusha in Tanzania to face charges for attempting to cause genocide.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Daddybright1986(m): 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
Biafra has 6 letters.Nigeria has 7 letters,Nigerian civil war was 1967. Buhari has 6
letters and Ojukwu also has 6 letters. Obama has 6 letters. Nigeria has 36
states. There are 3 markets around my area.

We have 2 eateries close to my house. By the time you realize that this post has no
meaning, it's already too late for you, and you can't do me anything.I just wasted your time,
I'm not even at home so you won't even see me to beat me.!�����������
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by OlaMiki: 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
useless letter that is dead on arrival , which intl body will treat or oblige a terrorist IPOB , this Cownu is just a nonentity

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
OmoManU:

Cowardice
WAO , you finish them. That is the real truth. I keep on wondering what is in it for them.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Marvel1206: 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
Jetjacky:
Now its in the public, the UN, the EU, including the rest and Nigeria cannot deny that there was a massacre. Now over to them. Let's c their response cool
This moniker rings a bell. Were you on 2go with this same moniker?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Lordspenzo(m): 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
Modsenemy:
Who is he to write a petition?

Can anyone just decide to petition the listed bodies?

Under what umbrella is he writing the petition? Like, is IPoB a registered body?

is Ipob actually recognized by international bodies as a legal organization or a sprouting insurgent group..?

Don't forget that as much as the Igbos are calling for the attention of the international bodies over unfairness, so is the international bodies keeping an eye on attrocities the IPOBians are committing.

They are also watching the videos where the acclaimed unarmed persons are throwing dangerous weapons at the army, they are watching the video of the attacks on Hausas, they are also watching the videos of the bus searches.

Except if "unarmed" has a different meaning!

your bigotry and hypocricy is epic..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by OmoManU: 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
RALPHOW:

IN FACT NIGERIA SHOULD THANK GOD FOR THE NORTHERN LEADERS ESPECIALLY THE GOVERNORS
THIS GOOD FOR NOTHING KANU'S WIFE AND CHILDREN ARE IN LONDON AND HE IS ON HIS WAY TO UK
HAUSA IN MY AREA ARE VERY ANGRY WITH THEIR LEADERS NOW
IF CARE IS NOT TAKING ANY MOMENT FROM NOW KANO AND KADUNA MAY BOIL . WHO WILL LOOSE?
I ONLY PITY MY YORUBA (HAUSA CAN NOT DIFFERENTIATE IGBO FROM YORUBA
STUPID KANU HAS ALREADY COURSE ECONOMY PROBLEM TO IGBO GUYS IN KANO AND KADUNA
(NOBODY CAN OPEN SHOP AGAIN)
THE QUESTION IS WHY DID BUHARI RELEASE THIS KANU? I TRUST OBJ (YOUR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS MINE)
MAY THE GOOD LORD SAFE THIS COUNTRY IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

I share from your sentiment man. My belief is that that are a lot of saboteurs and moles in this Buhari's govt especially in the judiciary and all across other sectors, PDP planted and loyal to PDP, those r d guys sabotaging Buhari's efforts and baba too ain't helping in some ways but fact still remains he's human too

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by OlaMiki: 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
Fuu [quote author=SOFTENGR post=60492370][/quote]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by GenAnsahCinC: 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
Modsenemy:
Who is he to write a petition?

Can anyone just decide to petition the listed bodies?

Under what umbrella is he writing the petition? Like, is IPoB a registered body?

is Ipob actually recognized by international bodies as a legal organization or a sprouting insurgent group..?

Don't forget that as much as the Igbos are calling for the attention of the international bodies over unfairness, so is the international bodies keeping an eye on attrocities the IPOBians are committing.

They are also watching the videos where the acclaimed unarmed persons are throwing dangerous weapons at the army, they are watching the video of the attacks on Hausas, they are also watching the videos of the bus searches.

Except if "unarmed" has a different meaning!

God bless you my daughter.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Yyeske(m): 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nobody petitioned anybody when that coward confused lunatic chief swine Nnamdi kanu was preaching hate, killing of hausas and yorubas, calling people inciteful names.
It is now his eyes are 'clearing' okwa ya?
A coward who couldn't face soldiers but sent his minions to take bullets for him.
The people of Afara ukwu Umuahia should count themselves lucky because if it was during OBJ's regime, that place would've been leveled. Ask residents of Odi in Bayelsa and Zaki Biam in Benue their experience

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lockdown: FG Gives N20,000 To Poor Households In FCT / Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result / Lamidi Mukaila 'Auxiliary' Wife Murdered In Ibadan, Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.