Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation (93214 Views)

2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe / Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting / Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Bobnotrouble: 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Balkan(m): 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
abbeyfel:
I doubt you understand world politics. They don't get involved because of emotions and sentiment. UN, US and the rest will only get involved for what they stand to gain...
l know all these. But we shall continue to push till we are heard
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Stkilda(m): 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
shurlermoz:

Over to them to do what exactly?

Beat Buhari?

The problem with this IPOB lot is lack of education, and its even more sickening that they lack education on a subject they are fighting for.

Check what is going on in Myanmar, Rohingya muslims were killed in tousands and the govt of Myanmar wldnt even give UN reps visa into the country to help those people.
Its called Sovereignty, and every country has it.

I think that you are forgetting that we are forgetting that the Igbo are 50 million highly educated people living in every part of the world, that there are Igbo even in the British and Polish parliaments, the Nigerian government is already on trial in the US.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Abagworo(m): 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hahahahaha! Very soon Shekau will write letter to heaven for the illegal killing of innocent Boko Haram members. Mbok let me come and be going.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Oludon20: 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
Where IPOB got it wrong was the attack on Hausa people in the East(Oyigbo and Aba),surely Lives were lost in the attacks and the extortion from innocent citizens with their road blocks which are also on tape. I am sure MAYBE IPOB is not violent but every struggle has the tendency of being hijacked by Miscreants and they really spoiled the show for Nnamdi Kanu.............really bad.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Yyeske(m): 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
BrainBuckz:
To what end?

Koboko on Nigeria's bumbum?

Sanctions against us economically or politically?

To help us poison the aboki while he's at the UN GA (not a bad idea sha)?

To keep business centres active with the waste of ink and paper and legal grammar?

Wetin you feel say you go achieve with this long epistle ehhh Mazi whatever? Hm! Ok ooo
Nothing dey happen, this is just to keep those miscreants busy since director is nowhere to be found

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by quickly: 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
Jetjacky:

https://leaders.ng/nnamdi-kanu-petitions-un-eu-us-4-countries-military-invasion-south-east/

Do you think white men care about Africans?

They will rather war breakout and laugh that this monkeys cannot rule themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Phillfree(m): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
And he didn't put God in copy? He is not serious.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Abagworo(m): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
Stkilda:

I think that you are forgetting that we are forgetting that the Igbo are 50 million highly educated people living in every part of the world, that there are Igbo even in the British and Polish parliaments, the Nigerian government is already on trial in the US.

IPOB is not equivalent to Igbo please. They terrorize Igbos not supporting them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
Modsenemy:
Who is he to write a petition?

Can anyone just decide to petition the listed bodies?

Under what umbrella is he writing the petition? Like, is IPoB a registered body?

is Ipob actually recognized by international bodies as a legal organization or a sprouting insurgent group..?

Don't forget that as much as the Igbos are calling for the attention of the international bodies over unfairness, so is the international bodies keeping an eye on attrocities the IPOBians are committing.

They are also watching the videos where the acclaimed unarmed persons are throwing dangerous weapons at the army, they are watching the video of the attacks on Hausas, they are also watching the videos of the bus searches.

Except if "unarmed" has a different meaning!

I thought they said they are Jews.Can they learn anything from Israel&Palestine struggle. UN is helpless in many issues that has to do with sovereign nations.What will these pigs become even if they go on their own?.SMH.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by 4everGrand(m): 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
E remain to petition Heaven

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by kn23h(m): 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
RALPHOW:

IN FACT NIGERIA SHOULD THANK GOD FOR THE NORTHERN LEADERS ESPECIALLY THE GOVERNORS
THIS GOOD FOR NOTHING KANU'S WIFE AND CHILDREN ARE IN LONDON AND HE IS ON HIS WAY TO UK
HAUSA IN MY AREA ARE VERY ANGRY WITH THEIR LEADERS NOW
IF CARE IS NOT TAKING ANY MOMENT FROM NOW KANO AND KADUNA MAY BOIL . WHO WILL LOOSE?
I ONLY PITY MY YORUBA PEOPLE BECAUSE HAUSA (ALUMANGERI) CAN NOT DIFFERENTIATE IGBO FROM YORUBA
STUPID KANU HAS ALREADY COURSE ECONOMY PROBLEM TO IGBO GUYS IN KANO AND KADUNA
(NOBODY CAN OPEN SHOP AGAIN)
THE QUESTION IS WHY DID BUHARI RELEASE THIS KANU? I TRUST OBJ (YOUR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS MINE)
ALL THE IGBO GUYS IN MY OFFICE NOW AGREE WITH MY VIEW IN THE PAST MONTHS BECAUSE EDUCATED IGBO
MAN WILL NEVER SUPPORT HIS STUPID AGITATIONS THROUGH VIOLENT.
WE ALL WANT RESTRUCTURING BUT NOT WITH VIOLENT.
MAY THE GOOD LORD SAFE THIS COUNTRY IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

You suddenly care about Yorubas? Don't worry, our tiger claw marks will differentiate us from flat heads...

Lmao.

Before it was

"Yorubas are ugly"

"Yorubas have tiger clawed face"

Now you're saying that Yorubas look so similar to Ibos that you can't tell the difference? grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by KingMicky3286: 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=Igboesika post=60490058][/quote]

meaning that Biafra should borrow lawyers from where??

Okay we have OBJ the post man, he can send the letter as usual.....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Yyeske(m): 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
Igboesika:
Patiently waiting for " Nigeria is a sovereign state crew"
even when we all know what happened in Libya, Egypt and the rest.
Stvpid miserable animals.
After the petition, na una go tire. Uche Mefor is already lamenting on radio Biafra that the whole world has abandoned them. Try listen to him tonight to hear yourself

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by jrusky(m): 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
The list is not complete Mr Kanu goat you forgot to add AU, ECOWAS, ASIAN UNION, OCEANIA UNION.

Kanu you are mad.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
We said it! Didn't we?
We don first talk am say all their gorilla-like chest beating na empty shell .
We just use hand rub dia back flat heads, dem begin cry to PUTIN, TRUMP and even BAN KI-MOON.
After UN and the rest, den what next because surely, we nor go open our eyes make some touts dey run mad without putting dem wia dem belong.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Yyeske(m): 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
jrusky:
The list is not complete Mr Kanu goat you forgot to add AU, ECOWAS, ASIAN UNION, OCEANIA UNION.

Kanu you are mad.
No, you forgot Iran and North Korea
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by abes(m): 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
Those countries are busy with North Korea at the moment, Kanu can try again later.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Aniomadei2: 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
Jetjacky:

https://leaders.ng/nnamdi-kanu-petitions-un-eu-us-4-countries-military-invasion-south-east/

WHO IS NNAMDI KANU TO SEND PETITION TO EU? WHAT DOES HE STAND FOR? EFULEFU DI NA MMADU. KAM NUKWA NA NNAMDI OFEKE KANU AGAGHI AGBA OSO UGBUA. ONYE NZUZU DI KA NNAMDI OFEKE KANU

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by RevT1: 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
1stCitizen:
The hunched back Albino aka 'Dilector' has been bleating like a goat on expired steroids ever since PMB was out of Nigeria. Now See the pain and suffering he has brought upon his people. Buhari is an ex Soldier just like OBJ so don't fvck with these lot. This Biafra issue should have been brought up when the weak drunk from Otuoke was in power.

This is just child's play compared to real war and hunched back flatronites are all over the place weeping like sissys. smh

Leprosy fall on that stupid finger of urs and ur thinking faculty. Imbecilic mofo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Jetjacky(m): 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
quickly:

Do you think white men care about Africans?

They will rather war breakout and laugh that this monkeys cannot rule themselves.
for where? When the Igbos are predominantly christains, they will listen for the sake of christainity, for the sake of religion, if not ethnicity. And they have.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Yyeske(m): 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
Stkilda:

Story for the gods, just don't forget to give us briefs of the trial.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by mutvy: 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
Why is that dog petitioning UN and others? I thought he was ready for war? Chineke na po 'ogi.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Stkilda(m): 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
winterfell007:
Nnamdi Kanu is clearly fighting for a lost cause. If u are hoping in those nations to come and rescue u then u are confused and I recommend u seek psychiatric evaluation.

No government in this world will send foreign troops into any other country like Nigeria that is recognised and respected by her peers both in the continent and on the global stage.
Trump, Theresa May, and Nehayantu, have bigger and better things to do than listen to fraudulent director who's filled with hate and want to lead millions to their doom. For the record i'm igbo too. Onye anambra kam bu.

These countries don't benefit anything from Nigeria. In fact they are aid donors to Nigeria. It would be quite easy for them to place an embargo on Nigeria oil through the UN and force Nigeria to devide so that peace can reign and to avoid the looming refugee crisis which would cost them a fortune.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
kn23h:

You suddenly care about Yorubas? Don't worry, our tiger claw marks will differentiate us from flat heads...

Lmao.

Before it was

"Yorubas are ugly"

"Yorubas have tiger clawed face"

Now you're saying that Yorubas look so similar to Ibos that you can't tell the difference? grin
You want make Igbo go dey tear Yoruba tribal marks now?
Imagine tribal marks for face wey get flat head grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by kn23h(m): 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

You want make Igbo go dey tear Yoruba tribal marks now?
Imagine tribal marks for face wey get flat head grin

Lmaooo grin at least it will be a very short tribal mark then.
grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by biodunid: 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
Olodo, Spain, a part of the EU you have just appealed to has just said it will arrest 700 Catalan mayors for being pro Catalan referendum.

How does naija's case begin to resemble Libya, Egypt and all those other crazy examples you guys are fond of citing? Do you understand geopolitics at all? Abi you think it is the sight of blood that really moves the world? Do you know what is going on in Yemen? How many times have you heard the West condemn it? Have they even stopped selling arms to Saudi Arabia the aggressor?

If your entire strategy is a hope for western intervention then you are truly lost. Do you think the US didn't know that the Super Tucano planes, for example, will be used below the Niger? Yet they approved. With friends like the West you are friendless my friend and that is why those who really love you tell you to end this NOW before it is to late.

Igboesika:
Patiently waiting for " Nigeria is a sovereign state crew"
even when we all know what happened in Libya, Egypt and the rest.
Stvpid miserable animals.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Bluffly: 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
The overall reason why Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB cohorts cannot be treated with gloved hands is that while this guy was in the USA he publicly requested for Guns to come and emancipate his so-called IPOB. Which country can hear such even when he is now present in the same country he has threatened to take up arms against? I haven't seen any. So all this petition is bullshit. He is only making ends meet for himself. If any region wants to go on their own, let them learn contemporary democratic approaches and not a primitive one

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Viking007(m): 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
Deja93:
My playstion 3 fat is a Canadian used and
direct strong powered console that comes with 15
installed Recent games including
FIFA17,PES17,GOW3,GTA5,BLUR,FARCRY4,MK_EDITION,WATCHDOGS,BATTLE_FIELD
and so much more it also supports
WIFI,BLUETOOTH,HDMI,FLASH&USB, and comes with
wireless pad it plays all discs inclusing the BLU RAY
and it supports internet browsing with 126GB free
space call 07012868720
I'm selling for 35k
Location??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
This clown called Nnamdi Kanu thinks UN clowns will save him. His ass will keep burning mumu pig.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by pellummy(m): 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
The moment KANU declared he has an army , while still in Nigeria ...both his army and followers will be tag terrorist, even without shooting any arm, Igbo needs to go but not with kanu's strategy ...I cant even follow a brother who act with impulse talk less leader, guys biafran you are on your own..one with KANU road to slaughter, go home, re think and reschedule, put up a proper plan ...I will head your campaign

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Stkilda(m): 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
khalids:

You were shades they form boss, You guys make me laugh....where was UN when the Rwanda issue was going on....where was UN when the sudan issue was going on....
Better apply sense now.....by the time the UN responds that is if they do.....the damage would already have been done....

Take Iran, Iraq as example, when UN entered, everything was reduced to dust........Are those countries enjoying the freedom they were fighting for now.........Most have been taken over by terrorist organization....

Best we look inwards and have a sit down on moving our agendas forward......

The more reason why Nigeria should allow them to leave in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lockdown: FG Gives N20,000 To Poor Households In FCT / Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result / Lamidi Mukaila 'Auxiliary' Wife Murdered In Ibadan, Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.